They literally fund and arm ISIS

They literally fund and arm ISIS.

Why the fuck is Trump kissing their ass so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
stripes.com/news/europe/merkel-wants-to-restart-minsk-talks-on-eastern-ukraine-1.469483#.WSCbG9xdK9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didnt have a problem with it when Obama was doing this.

>ISIS can fly and maintain F-35's

This is not a bow. He leaned a bit so he could put the necklace on him.

yes we did.

I had a problem when Bush did it. I had a problem when Obama did it. I have a problem with Trump doing it.

Fuck Saudi Arabia. Fuck Trump.

Because they could crash the US Dollar. They have us by the balls, user.

the "IT'S OKAY BECAUSE HE DID IT TOO" excuse stopped being a valid one in my household around age 108

I thought we funded them, or was it Mossad?

not only the Dollar the oil supply as well.

Fucking leafs

>Obongo gives Iran a trillion dollars to upset the balance of power

>Trump gives Saudi's arms deal to bring it back into balance.

Let them kill each other with the weapons so we can make more money selling them our obsolete weapons again in 10 years.

This is what world governments have been doing since the dawn of civilization

Because, as I've been warning for months, Trump has been completely suckered by the Establishment who are now controlling him as a puppet.

Trump's psychological profile is extremely easy to manipulate. All the elites do is make Trump "feel" like he is a "tough leader" making "decisions" and that he is "in charge" of the "whole situation".

Trump is a puppet. He has been recruited, co-opted, and assimilated.

All of you fucking immensely retarded morons have been unable or unwilling to see this, but it has been obvious from the start when he chose his corrupt globalist kike cabinet.

because a bunch of posters here don't want to say anything bad about trump at all

Only until an alternative to oil is found. Then the (((globalists))) leave the Sauds in the dust.

>used my 8/pol/ img on 4/pol/
woops

they aren't bowing they are recieving an award.

Obongo bowed in a display of submission when meeting the first time.

KSA makes sure that OPEC prices all oil in USDs, and it also reinvests its profits into USD denominated assets, and in return, we have a defense treaty with KSA. Do you think we gave a fuck that Saddam invaded Kuwait in the '90s? No. We were worried that he was going to roll on KSA next. Do you think that the people who fabricated evidence of WMDs in Iraq thought that he actually had them and that we needed to invade? No, Saddam started selling oil priced in Euros towards the end of 2000.

Cue Bono is why we suck KSA dick.

Thats not what hes saying. The US has been best friends with Saudi Arabia for the longest time when they have been right in the center of all of the middle east bullshit with their backward as fuck society and support of ISIS, yet we let them exist.

Guess who will be on the receiving end of ISIS from now on without mercy?

Do you remember those fancy German carnival floats?

Then they get their own Arab Spring if they do that. They don't have enough arable land to feed their people. Crashing either the dollar or the oil supply is kind of a MAD thing here for both of us.

just fuck off back to le donald

*masterbates to campaign trump*

seriously fuck off. literally did 9/11 and exports terrorism and is right now carrying out genocide in yemen.

Actually I did which is why I voted for Trump

>no real terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11
>sell weapons for a cool 100bn
>saudis arm isis
>syria or some shithole gets even more bombed out
>europe takes the rest of the snackbar happenings

I don't know what the fuck you're complaining about, americano.

>King Salmon 5'8"

>George W. Bush 6'0"

>Donald Trump 6'3"

really makes you think

Considering how much trump hates muslims, we probably don't know everything about saudi arabia.

if you criticize trump then you must be a paid shill.

>genocide in yemen
sounds neat

Don't get mad at me because you are a fucking retard.

>living in a country where you can literally be jailed for saying the wrong things on facebook
>saying that Trump is a threat to LIberty

I officially hate Germany more than any other place.

A better question is why the fuck they're giving him a medal?????????

how do trump's boots taste?

you misspelled Israel, kike

Trump's head of our treasury

It goes like this.
You either trump or get trumped.

Your shitbag of a governmet was quite vocal against Trump if I remember it correctly.

Enjoy ISIS. It will flourish.
Did you forget when Trump said that EU made a huge mistake letting mudslimes in.

Arm Saudi to aid in ME mess and open up "safe zones" for women/children. Leverage for actions against Iran. "The Russians" (Putin) is a strategic thinker like Trump and Mattis. Trump is negotiating with Putin on how to handle existing state threats because they no longer beneficially serve either party any more. Trump is reinforcing the "western front" and Russia and China are doing the same for the "eastern front" in NK.

The ME situation was dire for US/RUS relations because of shady petrol business dealings between US politicians, international business, and regional governments. Look into the details of Clinton/Pinchuk and the pipeline deals signed around 2013-2014 in Jordan and Turkey. Pinchuk’s company (Interpipe) was also looking at expanding into Libya and Iraq. He’s Ukrainian, so part of the issue in Crimea has to deal with this guy and Clinton’s international thuggery. Now that the cartel is out of office Putin is looking to negotiate a strategic means to stability. Especially true since Pinchuk (should be noted is a Ukrainian oligarch) after the election was much more pro-Russia.

Two additional things of consideration:
1. As SoS Clinton permitted Interpipe to sell to Iran despite sanctions. $1m donation received.
2. Timeline of Interpipe ME sales: 2011-2012 Iran, 2013 Turkey, 2014 Jordan.

Think long term energy strategy.

Israel AND Saudi Arabia AND the CIA created ISIS, kike

21D pinball.
Enjoy. We have quite good place to watch this roll.

Deutchland Deutchland überalles, pool on persses, pool on alles.

Because the Pentagon is anti-Israel and utterly Arabist now

Wtf I love Saudi Arabia now

This is correct.

As long as dollar is reserve currency backed by oil, ME countries like SA, Israel and Qatar can make United States do whatever the fuck they want.

This is the reality of the situation. The economy of the majority of the world who trades oil (has to do it in dollars 99% of the time) rests upon fucking lunatic tier sand niggers.

Only *weapons* they need are high velocity bullets coming at them tbqhywhfhy

By the way this little orangutan started CIA training program to help Syrian moderate rebels in April lol

Welcome to the club.
Only my distrust for Russian (kike) retardation can rival with my feelings for Germans. And Swedes, they have a nice place in my heart.

Money, nigga. Plus if you look at it geopolitically, they really are one of the only stable nations in the region. There's something to be said for propping them up as the center of a Middle-Eastern union type of horse shit, but that's probably a YUGE fucking pipe dream.

>Arm Saudi to aid in ME mess.
Uh, what? Saudis aren't helping to tone down the conflicts, they're in a war with Yemen, fuck Yemen shot missiles at Saudi Arabia last night.

S-shut up, shareblue, Trump doesn't bow, this is all 1488D chess to defeat ISIS from within, he is draining the swamp just give him more time! M-MAGA, amirite...

wtf I love Muslims now

Is Finland supporting Yemen? Will you fight for them?

Donald: I have been inspired by the King of Saudi Arabia. All boarders will be open to my muslim friends.

Trump Supporters: Haha! Take that libtard cucks! We love muslims! Oh, and by the way, Obama did it! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

see >Only *weapons* they need are high velocity bullets coming at them tbqhywhfhy

The best part of this picture is

>DCC China Center

kek

Shiafags on suicide watch.

I was wondering more about why an american would complain this, i see no downsides here for them.
And yes, i'm sure our government was against Trump. Being the EU bootlickers they are, i don't even listen to them anymore, were fucked.
ISIS flourishing is gonna do one fucking thing, force other countries to do something about it. And if we europeans like muslim cock so much that we don't do anything about then i don't give a shit anymore, let it burn.

W H Y

D I D

T H E Y

G I V E

H I M

A

M E D A L?!!!!????!?!!????

I don't mind kissing their ass and receiving medals. What I mind is selling them weapons. He ran against arming Saudi Arabia, wtf.

Good eye.

because he is giving them a bunch of weapons

Reddit will defend this

fUCKING WIKILEAKS RELEASED INFO ABOUT SAUDI ARMING ISIS AND THE FUCKER IS GIVING MORE GUNS TO THEM
REEEEEEEEEEE IM MAD

>yfw the largest weapons deal US has done
>its to a radicalized, muslim terrorist country

rmyt..

You know, sometimes I think of letting Iran have nukes so they can wipe this Wahhabi shithole off the planet
But fuck they have us by the balls with the petrodollar.

>gosh, i sure do hate people and things that convert people to the right!

>don’t you hate trump now?

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Either control middle east and get goods with suadis or crash world economy and start ww2? hmmmm i wonder why he would do that i think he dosnt want the stress. i dont like trump but i really think this thing could all be solved by mining asteroids.

kek has spoken

Do you really see a EU warring war against ISIS in EU? EU was the project to end all wars in Europe, remember. Expect unconditional surrender, kek.

The dissonance and many layers of brain damage the leftist cabal will get from this is priceless.

Soooo at what level are we still dependent on middle easter oil? S it still to the point where Trump has to cuck himself to these sand nuggers? Im confused, Saudia Arabia is in some capacity helping extremeists, or at the very least complicit in what theyre doing. Can someone explain this situation to a pleb?

the arms have tracking devices
8d chess

Saudi also killed a bunch of their own last night too. It's not about the humanity of the regime but oil profits. They can do a small part to eradicate ISIS on one end while also bombing Yemen.

Don't be an idiot and pretend it's either or. Yemen has massive resources and valuable ports in the Gulf of Aden.

Did you somehow miss how Merkel rushed to seek help from Russia as of today. Ukraine and stuff.
kek

Le 400 pound Russian hacker.

> pic related

Last time I checked Iran is winning the regional war on all fronts.
>Syria - Salafi's BTFO
>Lebanon - Salafi's BTFO
>Iraq - Soon to be Sunni free

US dependent financially due to petrodollar ties. We do not depend physically on their oil.
Europe is a different story. Europe has to choose either the Arabs or the Russians. And right now it seems like they are going for the arabs.

Sufi > Shia > Ibadi >>> Sunni = Salafi

Like i said i don't care anymore. Either we find our spine again and shoot the fucks or i will be so disenfranchised from society that i welcome the death of the white man in Europe.

Because the guys delegated for intelligence tell him that Saudi Arabia and Israel are "tigers" that cause chaos amongst the "cows" living in the ME.

The Saudis just want their luxury cars and western women with big lips and implant tits. They don't mind trading in oil with American dollars.

>Obongo gave Iran a trillion for nothing giving Iran a leg up in the region

>Trump gives arms to Saudi Arabia in exchange for money to restore balance to the Iran-Saudi feud

works for me.

If you havent noticed Trump only does what Israel wants

Gold mrdal of honor.

stripes.com/news/europe/merkel-wants-to-restart-minsk-talks-on-eastern-ukraine-1.469483#.WSCbG9xdK9I

kek

Germans have massive problem at their gates.

You know, at this point all China has to do is to keep themselves stable in order to outcompete the West.
It's kind of sad honestly. I'd rather see east asia and the west compete. It'd be a lot more productive than the return of the Umyyads.

kill yourself shill rat

Are you half-swede?

The US needs to be crashed. The status quo cant go on

O's was the only bow. neither of the other two were fucking bows, you fat ignorant faggot. (pic related.) Just stop commenting. You rely too heavily on delusion to be useful to us or to be a contributing participant in the conversation here. Just. Fucking. Leave, There has got to be some boon boards on plebbit somewhere that would welcome your "thoughts."

I foresee a proxy war against China.
Get yourselves ready, leafs.

TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIM!!!

MODS, DELETE THIS SHARIABLUE POST IMMEDIATELY, REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>mfw there's literally a WAR IN EUROPE right now between Ukraine and Russia.
It feels odd since it is in near complete media blackout.

I voted for Trump. I donated hundreds to Trump. I've always voted Republican.

Fuck this shit. Go back to your t_d hugbox you fucking faggot

Because we do too

Fuck off, US is our ally.

Allah akbar

> where_are:the_proofs.png

fuck I love these stupid fucking images so much

>Saudi Arabia funds ISIS

You mean Obama and Hillary?

>trump hates muslims
TOP KEK

The Jew.

But you also literally fund and arm ISIS