Dew it

what r these mems called anyway

ay im from there wassup

Soon

Roll tide

what

ignore that i got autocorrect on

The ozarks are beautiful desu

Alabama actually has the longest constitution in the US, and among the longest in the world, at over 300k words.

bump

Best state coming through, or at least better than Ohio

And it's hilariously fucked up and broken but we keep just throwing amendments on it instead of rewriting it so it's a horrible convoluted mess.

Those fuckers down in Montgomery are basically the dumbest men alive.

post new york city my niggas

Florida?

>Limestone County checking in

>Limestone county
>Madison Country's little brother

Lol, keep trying Athens.

All of your Ozarks are belong to us ((((Arkansas)))))!

Polk county here

Can I get a template for this? I want to make one for MS.

Anyone got the Texas one?

Webster here

It's scary to think that people live in states where you can't easily obtain a Coney Dog

Most of Appalachia belongs to us.

Does anyone have the Ohio or Penn one?

Semi-related.

Was there ever a Tennessee one? I've never seen it on here

Muh pepperoni rolls
Muh blue ridge mountains

What town/city though?

Too much Charleston, but bretty gud.

>yea boy midwest is the best!

Almost heaven.

That's some sauce.

Southern Missouri is rightful Arkansas clay

I'm near Parkersburg.

From martinsburg, live near fairmont

No all of Arkansas is rightfull Missourian clay!
#MakeMissouriGreatAgain

Where would New York fall under this?

Florida is gonna be a doozy

fuck seattle

517 user here. Michigan! FUCK YEAH!

washington is turning into a commie faggot shithole. fuck this gay state. come on kim, nuke it already.

New England.

Is WA state outside of Seattle actually decent? I got a 60k/year job offer in Spokane.

for the most part yes
in general any area outside of the i-5 corridor is great

I'm live in Charleston user. Where are you?

Wow its like I'm really there, freezing to death.

Got ya TN bro.

Nearabouts Greenville. The city proper is getting a bit overrun with carbet baggers, but the surrounding towns are nice.

I fucking hate how many people are moving here its shitting up the place how can we make them leave? It was so comfy here.

Anybody have one for Kansas?

FUCK MICHIGAN

THE UPPER PENINSULA IS RIGHTFUL WISCONSIN CLAY!

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEES

((((codification))))

Mississippi checking in

I live/work around the tcc area and honestly it's bretty gud. There's a few pockets of bad areas but this areas experiencing a gentrification/hipster renewal and rents probably gonna hit a point where the welfare recipients in the area are going to have to move in the next few years. I'm excited.

HOOYAH!
Couple more for the list: "Highest per capita of veterans in CONUS"
Most military installations; Shaw, Jackson, Parris Island, MCAS Beaufort, Charleston AFB, NWS Charleston, North AFB, McEntire ANGS

think of the bright side Wisconsin, now you get to pretend your state looks like like a mitten and be a cheap knockoff of us!

YOU GOT TWO SCOOPS OF CLAY

>All of your Ozarks are belong to us ((((Arkansas)))))!
you what, cunt?

OUR VOW IS RECORDED
OUR BANNER UNFURLED

Perfect. Thanks man

>I agree too many fucking New York and Quebec Leaf Tourists up and down i95.
>Ranges in 904 are indeed shitty, outside south is prestige.
>Indeed based laws
>Indeed no income tax

Nailed it nignog.

Indiana is the best Midwestern state.

>not having muh show me state
>supporting mizzou, the SJW college
>muh budweiser
>fuck kansas
Such a fucking disgrace of a state desu, its why I moved to AR

Colorado user representing

>all that Charelston garbage
>sweetgrass baskets
>no college football representation
I get the feeling that you're a liberal yankee that moved down here like the tons of others that have infested my state over the years.

thank you fellow co user

>No Walmart
-69/10

>and Quebec Leaf Tourists
I went to Florida a couple of years ago and asked a waitress if they were cajuns cause they spoke french. She just said "No they're french canadians" They were all over the place.

It honestly is.
I've lived in Illinois, Ohio, and Indiana and I can tell you Indiana is the most white state you'll find anywhere. Any blacks you find are about as light skinned as they get.

I dont get it. user can you explain the VT mentality and how they keep electing the same Kike over and over again?

The cult of personality around Bernie in Burlington is insane, and that's what keeps him in office.

forgot
>muh sexy cousin
>muh meth + heroin

Kek. But on a more lighter note, some do seemed a bit redpilled especially seeing some of them at gun ranges with their American cousins. Still weird to see so many Leafs though.

New York is not New England fuck face

I've yet to see a New York flagbearer. I try to add them whenever I see new flagbearers for US states, but it's been a while since I've seen a thread about them.

Hey now, Atlanta is the decadent capital of the South. Be proud of our splender. And don't go in the dark side..

I think it is the longest. Back when it was being drafted, the drafters wanted to prevent local efforts to remove Jim crow or segregation. So they made everything require a constitutional amendment, which requires a statewide vote.

Those fucking racists were probably barners, or barner ancestors.

no Andrew Jackson?
REEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you

t.Vols fan

This one sucks but I have no artistic skills to fix it.

Please everyone else stop moving here.

Nebraska checking in

>0-35

The University of Alabama has the state law school so it's almost a certainty that those responsible for the state constitution were graduates of the Capstone, not Auburn, which was then known as the Alabama Polytechnic Institute.

Indianapolis checking in... we're a nigger infested shithole and all the suburbanites come here to work and give them change and cigarettes at the gas station

Missouri is better

Only one I got for my state

Dude, I don't think a single dem won on nov 8th.
Also SJW side of Mizzou is falling apart.