Here's a PDF File outlining all the locations of FEMA Concentration Camps in America

Here's a PDF File outlining all the locations of FEMA Concentration Camps in America
Are you prepared Sup Forums

ruralsurvival.info/downloads/NOT_VETTED_FEMA-Camps-in-America.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvpB_LN-r2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just enough for all the liberals and bean/niggers

>tfw hardly any in Colorado
>two of them are in spic counties

Iowa is based af

If this map is accurate, then the pip that is in the toe of Louisiana, is pretty much right next to me.

I see plenty of military activity in that direction as well, cargo trucks carrying objects with tarps over them, helicopters and Osprey flying overhead, I saw a jet wing once a few years ago.

This has been going on for 10+ years

This I can't wait to fill these camps with American terrorists and Jew media players

Also check out the PDF file I posted. It tells you more about each location

Yeah it's almost like there isn't a national guard base right next to us you fucking idiot.

Yeah it's almost like that

>Yeah it's almost like there isn't a national guard base right next to us you fucking idiot.

The real reason they have national guard bases all over the place is so its easier to declare martial law

>this is where every burger posting at pol will end up at

All these three letter agencies and NSA are datamining for decades for a raised, goys
Obviously it's not "to prevent terror attacks" as not a single one was prevented.

When day X comes you better be prepped

>FEMA camp in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico

What's this now?

Yep, we all know those working class people who are typically conservative and patriotic can't wait to turn on their friends and family.

4 o' clubs boys

A squadron of Ospreys landed at the AFB next to me a couple weeks ago. This was the first time that has happened and the first time I've seen those things in person. They flew over my house at a few hundred feet. Weirdest fucking sound I have ever heard. We get all kinds of fighter jets, apaches, stealth aircraft, so I'm used to the activity, but those things are bizarre.

>Yep, we all know those working class people who are typically conservative and patriotic can't wait to turn on their friends and family.

That's not what I was implying

Yeah, I agree.

They move a lot faster than I expected too.

FEMA camps? Someone explain i'm out of the loop. I prefer pictures and diagrams.

>ID = DOTR

Day of the Rake. Nice!

i cant fucking wait

when the nuke lands in SoCal the rapture will happen and only the people left behind will have to deal with the next holocaust

One in Nova Scotia?

>all it would take is a presidential
signature

Not gonna happen with /ourguy/

>goyshoahwhen

They're to be used in a time of crisis. IIRC there's an official government list of who gets rounded up. Foreigners, those under FBI investigation, and I suspect bad goyim whom draw attention to themselves.

Will (((they))) contain it ?

Insiders in the Trump administration want Trump impeached so Pence can take over

Is that a field of human sized boxes? Most likely to be used as coffin? As there is many in Americuck?

yup millions and millions of these throughout the country preparing for the end times

GETS OVEREMOTIONAL

>Be Califag, have 2 directly next to me

If we can survive a coup and keep control of the government and military that is

He's aware. Have faith. He's won against all odds so far

Why the fuck did he pick Pence as vp he should have picked Rand Paul

But does he have the balls to take them on?

to get actual rural retards on board

>none in Iowa
We will inherit our rightful place as rurlers of America while you all get gassed in the camps.

Found the radical christian.

polls showed that he already had the rural rednecks on board before announcing his vp pick

this PDF is infected and you have infected a number of Sup Forums kids judging by replies

you idiots need to understand why pastebin exists and why you should never open unknown pdf files- ALL ADOBE PRODUCT FILES ARE SUSPECT

What the fuck is with all the boxes/coffins? The whole FEMA thing is one of the subjects I haven't been pilled on yet.

fuck off toothpaste heathen

The black boxes are grave liners. They are used in place of concrete liners. The facility in the images is where the manufacturer stores the product before shipping them out. There is not a conspiracy here. Before you start in just remember that there is not any info you can provide that will make me believe differently.I am not a fucking conspiracy loon. The government does some evil shit and hides it from us but this is not one of them.

>pdf
>Adobe product

6/10

Oh shiiiii

He already is.

well he needed "republican" politicians to get on board and he probably liked Pence's speaking skills. Of course it only gave them a replacement for Trump in the end..
>sanctuary state hellzone
For a "mass casualty event"
with special forces teams
words alone will not win this fight

Remember when Obama turned into the antichrist and put you all in FEMA camps?

The FEMA camp thing has been a meme for a while. Alex Jonestein and other patriotards fearmonger about it a lot. It was really hyped up back in 2005 and then when Obama took over it was super hyped.

The official story is that they're for flood control, fill them with dirt or sand or whatever. Kind of makes sense considering the question of why would the government waste the time to make coffins for everyone instead of just bulldozing us all in a giant ditch ya know?

I didn't need a map to tell me my hometown of Lawton, OK. was a death camp.

It's not too late. Wanna know how Obama can still put us in fema camps?

Shill detected

obunga didn't have the balls to go FULL PHARAOH KANG
now hes in Tahiti smoking crack and corn-holing male prostitutes
to ship us to the reptilian homeworld for food duh STAY W0KE

I member. Those were bad times indeed.

>here's how Obama can still win

WHO PAYS YOUR SALARIES

WHAT DO YOU GET BY INFECTING 4CHIN USERS

fucking shills. i hope more people learn to stop clicking your BS

Why wouldn't they? It's well known that people will commit the most horrifying atrocities if someone whom they perceive to have authority over them commands them to.

they have the giant ditches too right next to the field with the guillotines

None in glorious NH

you can comment when you stop the Muslims from grinding British sex slaves up to be served in kebab sandwiches

>implying Obongo isn't involved with the ((kosher coup))

Is this picture supposed to be proof of anything?

THE PDF FILE LINKED TO IN THIS THREAD IS INFECTED AND WILL DOWNLOAD MALWARE ONTO YOUR MACHINE IF RUN ON UNPATCHED ADOBE PDF READER

DO NOT CLICK TO VIEW THE PDF LINKED IN THIS THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=gvpB_LN-r2o

And you can comment when you stop perpetuating the biggest bluepill conspiracy theory in existence, second only to muh reptilians.

Boris?

do you have proofs?
the conspiracy is that it will be used against conservatives
The camps and coffins do exist

Just leave

>GHOULISH DISCOVERY ! Prison Found With Mass Grave Preparations & HEINOUS INSTRUMENT of DEATH!!!?
m8 pls

I'm new to this specific conspiracy theory, pls redpill me on FEMA

I've been seeing people claim that these things are for some conspiracy since 2008. With how easy they are to manufacture, I don't see why they'd leave them sitting around in the sun for a decade.

This whole conspiracy is moronic.

Hi Alex.

its not exactly easy to plan to kill billions of people

they have been working on the NWO for like 100 years

SAHHHH DUDE

THE PDF FILE LINKED TO IN THIS THREAD IS INFECTED AND WILL DOWNLOAD MALWARE ONTO YOUR MACHINE IF RUN ON UNPATCHED ADOBE PDF READER

That guy was pretty obviously giving directive to those who survive a nuclear war. You really think that someone who's part of an impossibly massive conspiracy would so openly give something like that away but literally nothing else ever leaked out?

This makes people who think the US government did 9/11 but still managed to keep it all secret look plausible by comparison.

spread ebola in da niggercontinent and the arab-cuntries

WHY NO FEMA CAMPS IN MEXICO?

Awe sweet I'm actually really far away from all of those, I have a chanice of acting out red dawn

>be federal emergency management agency
>build a ton of empty facilities with concertina wire fences
>things that look like coffins seen in these facilities
>tons of laws getting passed under bush and obonga giving more wartime emergency powers
>1033 program-thousands of MRAPS being given to police and 3 letter agencies like the DHS
>hundreds of billions of bullets being bought by these agencies, mostly hollow point
>law enforcement being told about the danger of "constitutionalists"
>Conservative preppers and Christians go crazy thinking they will be rounded up after some false flag
>Trump in office now everyone is confused as fuck

WHERE THE FEMA CAMPS AT

Is that Why 9/11 happened?

trump is the last trump of the bible

the peace before the imminent danger

the nuke is coming any day

what?
wow truly spoop'erd

>This makes people who think the US government did 9/11 but still managed to keep it all secret look plausible by comparison.

The government didn't do it, they let the Israelis along with the Suadis do it though.

The rapture is after the tribulation, it says so in Matthew 24.

>FEMA camps in Canada
truly they are our colony

Utah here.

The map's Utah parts are very wrong. Topaz Mountain (the Japanese internment camp) was renovated by the local Japanese community as a "never forget and don't repeat" message. It has no high use utility lines and pipes out there - can't sustain a large interred population.

Dugway is a very restricted area due to the chemical weapons incineration that went on there in the 90's and early 2000's. They had to up security and decontamination procedures when some of the chemicals leaked out and traveled around Downtown Salt Lake City in 1997.

The rest of the camps are junk at this point. Covered in graffiti, liquor bottles, and vomit from local kid's rebellious phase.

Plus, FEMA doesn't really matter or care out here. Locals watch out for each other and we do what we can in a crisis.

See that's just it, there are people who do think the US government did it despite the fact the sheer number of people needed alone would make it impossible, and FEMA camps conspiracy make that look like a school yard play by comparison.

>like 5 in California, most populated state in the Union
>at least 20 jammed throughout Chicagoland

This place is gonna be the location for some medieval, inquisition kind of shit. Is their plan to zyklon anyone who even looks remotely non white? We'll have like a million white people and some Asians left

no thats his second coming
pastor stephen anderson is wrong on his after the tribulation stuff
it happens at a time of peace out of nowhere before the tribulation i believe it to be on september 23rd of this year or around that day

Matthew 24:37-41
37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

>local Japanese community
What are those nips doing in Utah?

It's like the people who argue for 2 hours straight about the properties of steel and thermite instead of just researching for 10 minutes and seeing Israelis living next door to the Saudi hijackers in Florida and the Israeli """"""students""""" filming the impact, or the other Israeli """""students"""" caught with explosives in a van on the GW bridge. Absolute insanity.

The government can't even balance the budget let alone handle the TSA right, yet I'm to believe they want to setup "internment camps"? Bullshit

((larry))pill

>pastor stephen anderson is wrong on his after the tribulation stuff
You're wrong.
The quote you posted proves you're wrong.
Read it again.
The rapture is AT the 2nd Coming. After the tribulation.

so are they just assuming everyone in the California bay area are just dead? there's only one camp and it looks pretty far south .