Why haven't you vacationed in Poland yet Sup Forums?

One day into my polish vacation in krakow and I have to say, this place is great. I've only seen white people and everything is dirt cheap. Beatuiful ruins and midevil cities. Shots of vodka are only a dollar, the pastries are excellent, and everything is literally 1/4th the price. The airport didn't even check my passport or screen me. Just walked on through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSrFUds0EiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poland is shit

Cuz I live here
btw
Germans and French get from tourism about 120 bln euro, we get only 10 bln euro - every year
time to boost our economy

stop fucking saying that niggers will come and ruin it

i was there in april (wroclaw)

pretty nice, no niggers, white qts everywhere

Alien language group I can't understand, unlike germany/france etc

fuck off we're full.

where are you hailing from m8?

I went to Poland and saw the kike-camps 10/10 lots of cute girls would go again, food tasted good as well and everybody was nice. It was all White and really different from Germany where there were many Muslims in hijabs :(

>everything is dirt cheap.
You clearly never went to Ukraine.

Swing by Kyiv one day, I lived there, loved it.

Oh, shit, my thread actually posted from this shitty WiFi. Kept getting a captcha error

>ID
>JEw
kek, does Sokol mean Falcon in Polish?

Went to warsaw
ate traditional polish soup
saw only 2 chocolate blacks (walked through oldtown )

i love poland

Im a black guy can I come visit poland?

Nashville

>Im a black guy can I come visit poland?
Kindly abstain from doing so.

Some people might end up thinking that because the few tourists that come by are nice, it means all niggers are nice.

Sorry mate, it's for the greater good.

I've been to Poland for a month. Krakow was nice as. Saw the death camps, and the oven that apparently cremated hundreds of thousands... it was smaller than my grandmas kitchen. Even then, as a teenager 12 years ago, that seemed weird as hell

Please do not move, a law enforcement patrol is coming to you.

>mfw walking through the buildings and some Jews were crying
I'm a terrible person for thinking that was funny

I've had a really nice vacation in Poland and hoping to visit you guys soon again. It's like one day trough the baltics and I'm there. I really liked Warsaw, but there was just one odd thing. On last visit it was late as we drove in Poland and we were hungry. Noticed some Mc Donalds and we decided to stop for some easy fast food. We went in and there were like 10 ppl working. No customers. During those hours we would have like 3 ppl working in similar size Mc Donalds in Finlands. Anyways.. out of those 10 people, no-one seemed to know any English. Sure we got what we wanted by using hand signals and uttering sounds of a half wit apes, but it kind of surprised us how many there were, how beautiful your girls were and how poor their English skills were.

My question to you Sup Forumsish peiple is that how well (in general) your people speaks English?

Why not go to the non-shit version of poland, lithuania?

I'm not from here. Just visiting. Everyone seems to speak English fine in the old City of krakow

No

Going to Krakow and Zakopane (for Rysy) next spring. What's another good town to go to for some Polish culture?

How long do you have?

Yea and that experience was like 10 years ago. Maybe the younger generation is already more skilled with other languages. Internet is a great teacher.

niggers not welcome

you'll probably attract some curious looks on the streets, people are just not used to non-white people, it's a novelty. the vast majority of people will not be hostile though, especially if you dress well and people hear you speak american english

i would advise against visiting some pubs and neighborhoods after dark, unless you can get someone to go with you

overall, you'd have much more trouble if you were an arab 2bh

Anywhere from 5-8 days. So far, was planning 3 days in Krakow and 2 in Zakopane just to give me time for the climb in case of bad weather.

It seems Catholic as fuck here, with a rich history of fighting sand people.

Why would you want to do that? You will not have good time here. You will be constantly starred at with angry look - that's what I always do.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSrFUds0EiI

tldr
fuck off we're full

Check Wieliczka, it is not far away from Kraków
And Zamość - this is probably the most beautiful city in Poland. Toruń is also fucking nice.
Also, if you have time: Krynica Górska and Białka Tatrzańska.

was in warsaw a few times.
great food, people, beer, vodka, cafes.. polish chicks def sweet for the most part. lots of jew youth travel there, my hotel (sofitel) was full of them.
they really hate Russians more the Germans, I found out.
the rebuilt sections of the old city to look 18th century felt like disney world, though.. Fakey vibe there.
did a road trip to Kalingrad, crossed the border by car, first time border guards saw an american come through... they were cool though.

I have.

I went to Gdansk for a wedding.

Smoking hot bitches everywhere.

Weird thing happened though. I went on a boat that was a bar and it drove up and down the river. A guy was playing a guitar and sung some really weird folk song. Everyone joined in except me and the missus. Was like something out of The Wicker Man.

shhhh its a secret

lol, i would probably feel out of place too, i don't know any song lyrics

On the subject of price though.

I went to a fancy restaurant next on the main waterfront bit. My missus and I had steak, veg, etc. A bottle of wine. I got a whisky after it.

Did the sums and it came to about £50, would have been about £100 - £120 in the UK.

I would definitely go back.

It's insanely cheap. Like the us when I was a kid