Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-pleads-guilty-sexting-teenage-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

That'd just lube him up, OP.

He deserves it raw.

Fake. He hasn't been sentenced yet.

No way.

He helped Trump win, and he likely has information needed to bring down Clinton and Obama on his laptop the FBI have.

Comey covered for Clinton in the first 'investigation' so naturally the evidence on the laptop will be covered up too, hence his firing.

A slow happening.

1 down 934 to go

>21 mos
>21 months

That's fuckall, what's the Jew crying about

seems like those are minimum possible terms per his plea but specifics remain to be decided tmz.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-pleads-guilty-sexting-teenage-girl/

They took his fucking iPhone.

I fucking kek'd loudly.

I know courtroom sketches are, well... "sketchy" at the best of times - but this image will haunt my nightmares now

>yfw he did this because the DNC was probably going to kill him like Seth Rich and this was the alternative

Don't laugh just yet, this Jew is going to be housed at a SOMP prison camp where his chances of being raped or beaten is next to zero.

a coward dies a thousand deaths

S

>Weiner embarrasses his entire party and throws the election by causing his laptop containing Huma's emails from Hillary to be confiscated and investigated by the FBI

>the DNC made him do this

Simply amazing. It can't be that he was a horny idiot and a sex addict.

you know he had a laptop that just happened to have all of hillary's emails on it, right?

and that it was seized when executing the search warrant on this sexting case? which more than likely was just pretext.

R

The DNC was probably going to assassinate his ass for failing, you stupid fucking leaf.

People who solicit minors for sex online tend to have their devices confiscated as evidence when they're caught.

I wish I knew why one of Huma's email accounts was active on his machine.

>implying the DNC is capable of anything as nefarious as hiding a trail of bodies

well the fact that there allegedly was a folder called "life insurance" could be a clue...

21 months in prison plus the death of his entire career and personal life.

Deserved more though.

While I dont really like the guy at all but:

>sex offender
>without having sex
this is what is wrong with the legal system

>what is sexal harrasment

A fine? Is that normal? Do murderers getting too