What is trump thinking?

what is trump thinking?

kill yourself shill rat

Six moves ahead.

>I have nicer art at Mar-a-Lago, it's the best, believe me

>I wish I was golfing in Florida right now

>she wanted to go to the art museum, she said

He's thinking "Man, these sandniggers fucking smell. Bigly.".

>"do I really have to be president for 4 years? Can we smush the timeline?"

>speaks against islamic extremism and state sponsors of terrorism
>makes friends with a state sponsor of terrorism that exports islamic extremism

This...

...but this guy is also just a regular schlep who happens to be fuckin' rich. He likes what he likes -well-done steak, automatic Ferraris, & McDonald's- & never fell into the "cultured for culture sakes" lot.smart guy, but he's bored as fuck in that picture.

BOMB NORTH KOREA

>I wish I was at home sending drones to Dunecoonistan

>Jesus, I'm bored. My feet hurt. I'm hungry. Is it lunchtime yet? I hope I can get a burger or a steak or something. I'm gonna shoot myself if I have to eat that baba ganoush crap.

i absolutely love it that melania isn't covering her head. FUCK YOU, YOU GOAT FUCKING PREDOPHILES

Why is Melania's belt that high?

fashion

"What's that horrible smell?"

whos ass is he staring at it cant tell

shut the fuck up t_d

>6 more months until impeached and then I can play golf all I want

>manlets when will they learn

>I wish I was golfing, who are these people and what do I say to them now, why won't Melania fuck me any more, will she ever fuck me again, my feet hurt can I go home now Jared

Imagine being Trump and having to be all like, "damn, Saudi Arabia youre art is so beautiful with its bland mudslime letters and circles. I would totally visit the Art Museum both as President and as a billionaire." When all he wants to do is visit the Met and fuck his Slavic wife afterward.

>I'm gonna make these fucks throw their food away and cook me a Trump steak with ketchup before I charge them 300 billion dollars to fight Syria and Iran on their own

>i'm definitely stealing this mosaic floor shit for my next tower

Why does she wear the belt so high?

>this Saudi music is too loud
>my feet hurt

>i thought i'd be making america great again, not looking at this sand nigger's """art""" collection!
>are you tired of looking at this shit, melania? i know i am. i can't wait to get home and suck on your crusty heels

Same
Piss off achmed

"How do these guys take a leak?"

w2c that look

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was golfing in Florida
>I hope the nanny is making sure Barron doesn't draw on the walls
>it's too hot
>I wonder if they have ketchup here

Trump is miserable isn't he? He probably thought he could do so many cool shit as POTUS.

Poor baby.