Why they keep coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUhDrNE5XWQ
youtu.be/X3yRdU9lExg
youtu.be/aRZcB45L9AQ
youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oh yea, we're the best place on earth, the west is the forefront of humanity

>wtf why are these damn africans coming here? why are they going after all the things we tout as making us the best?

Because you keep feeding them you dumbfuck.

They keep bringing them.

>Francine Parker: They're still here.
Stephen: They're after us. They know we're still in here.

>Peter: They're after the place. They don't know why; they just remember. Remember that they want to be in here.

>Francine Parker: What the hell are they?

>Peter: They're us, that's all, when there's no more room in hell.

>Stephen: What?

>Peter: Something my granddad used to tell us. You know Macumba? Vodou. My granddad was a priest in Trinidad. He used to tell us, "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth."

youtube.com/watch?v=iUhDrNE5XWQ

Because you are weak and vulnerable to conquest.

Because we're sending our worst, mon ami.

The irony...

Because no one has the balls to stop them

You don't beat them enough

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with centuries of destroying their countries, which continues to this day, right?

Maybe because you allow them, you dumb faggot.

How about try shooting one and see what the others do, eh?

This.

>lets just blame the jews that will work

>which continues to this day
African countries will be shit as long as Africans live there.

The only niggers in my country are in beaches selling stolen sunglasses.

For you to understand. In frmy g speak even. And if you don't get it, it's because you guys are a bunch of pussies
youtu.be/X3yRdU9lExg

This. NGOs and other groups are actively going out in boats to collect them and bring them.

can you fucking not?

Because traitorous governments and leaders spend taxpayer money advertising in third world countries, inviting them to come get their free gibs.

youtu.be/aRZcB45L9AQ

And the criminal NGO lackeys and their human trafficking allies offer an easy way to get from point A to point B. Just take the Soros express!

youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw

Italy governement doesn't do a Polish/Hungary trick and send UE, Merkel and EU to fuck themselves and give orders to coastal guard protect the shores.

This.

EU likes having fresh, new voters that continue to vote for them. In exchange, they give them welfare at the cost of the nationals. The Left don't see it like this so they think they are doing "God's work" by helping them or be branded as monsters.

Given your Flag, this is what happens when a majority of your country who voted are retarded and think Macron will save you.

In my country, there's about 1500 jews. That's about 0,0003% of the population. So you'd think that they would just kick back and not make much of themselves.

Wrong. The fucking jews are at it everywhere. It's almost like they are genetically inclined to do mischief everywhere they settle.

Because you keep allowing them in.
It's only going to get worse, why do leftists think this is sustainable?