Anarcho Primitivism

Why have you not taken the green pill and become an Anarchoprimitivist?

>No overpopulation
>No power structures
>warm nights under the stars with no light pollution
>Hunting and gathering
>olympic athlete strength
>racial/tribal harmony
>No more feminists as they would not be able to survive.
>Free houses
>Gift based society
>No laws
>No gun violence
>Trials would only lead to bannishment.
>No more state
>No taxes

Explain yourself modern statist fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtuxHVD4Srw
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will go full greenpill once society inevitably collapses. But right now I've got shit to do while the gettings good

God tier show

Why the fuck are you using a computer if your an-prim fuck off back to your hut

/thread

you couldnt survive one night in the wild and you know that

I want to get my message out.

To lasy to make the meme
>use computer to recruit new members
>system collapses

Once the system collapses I will have no need for this meme site

>Why have you not taken the green pill
I have.
>realize your parents were total failures and never taught you how to actually survive. only taught you how to be dependant on others.
>realize the truth in jesus christ and that my freedom is mandated by god.
> move to the edge, learn basics like breadmaking, sustainable gardening, harvesting fibers and spinning, etc
So much lost knowledge taken for granted. Society has turned men into scavenging insects.

>projecting this hard
I feel bad for you m8. No one is ever irredeemable.

>No one is ever irredeemable.
Wrong

I would literally have move into the bush this year if I had not fucked my leg up. Between the recovery time and expenses I will be lucky to move into the bush 2 years from now.

That's fucking wrong.

Derrick Jensen for the won.
Civilization was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=mtuxHVD4Srw

>Anarcho anything

you're already not primitive if you know a concept of anarcho primitivism

The only thing dumber than a luddite is a luddite hypocrite on the internet.

>Aku only has a few hours to live tonight

Feels bad man

Because it's a LARPing fantasy. Old institutions die hard. As long there are large groups of people without the ability to be independent, and as long as there is technology, there will be civilization in some form.

Even if the preppers and doomers wet dream happens and its TEOTWAWKI, we happen to live in a world full of scrap and junk, stuff that is still useful but that has been thrown away because we live in a consumer society.

Bottom line, people who are tech savvy will do much better learning how to salvage this stuff and keep some semblance of a society running rather than the green thumb larpers who want to sleep in their own shit.

Also when you're off larping your tribes and making bows and arrows, they're going to be going full Brotherhood of Steel/Enclave and salvaging modern weapons.

You're fucked.

>I hope this thread doesn't slide
To all y'all, I want to if ya ain't hunting your meat nor trying to grow as much food as you can using subsistence gardening, get on that shit!
I've done experiments trying to emulate the primitivist tech youtuber. I know how to make a bloomery! I now it sucks for y'all if you live in a major metropolitan area..... save up, buy acres!
t.East Kentucky Hunter
FYI, grow weed man! Sell & enjoy.
>tfw getting an extra "$14k" a year *allegedly* with just a mere 8 plants, supplementing my $68k primary income (gun sales) and my old woman's $56k (county clerk)
B U R N E R
U
R
N
E
R
phone

Because I have a penis and two balls

Its not hard to make guns and ammo.

That's my point. I'm saying that doomers overreact when they think we're going to the stone age, which is why I disagree with the primitivists. Because there are other options other than their designated shitting shrubs.

Society will continue. Even if we're all living on oil rigs, or ships, or converted freight containers, it will carry on. Because the means is there.

true... anyone with a half decent metal lath could make firearms and ammo.and those machines are literally everywhere.

Last time I checked they had anarcho primitivism in Somalia and it's not going so well for them
And by 'Somalia' I mean state in Africa near arab peninsula not Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

>it doesnt matter because somebody else will survive for me
typical.

W I T N E S S E D

Nigger any law enforcement or intelligence can dox you with the information you just gave, having a B U R N E R phone is no help if youre a retard

Course I have, this is the natural state we'll return to after the brainlets have been killed off in the riots.

In my opinion. All those smartasses who know how to make that shit will probably be killed off or enslaved by warlords. Do you know how to make gunpowder bro? Get lernin. Study basic chemistry too that's something I need to workon

>sleep outside in the south in summer
>become mosquito food

That's not it at all, the point is people will still see the benefit of working in a much larger unit than the tribal one.

Also even if you are in a small group, there is still technology that shits all over the idea of some primitivist going back to land and making it unnecessarily difficult for himself.

We're not running out of technological solutions anytime soon.

Somebody on their own can grow food and raise animals in an urban environment.

So you do what our ancestors did, you created a shelter.

>Mosquitos are a new invention

KYS

its good but we need to exterminate all non whites first.

why? The africans have this shit figured out.

And then, during the winter, you build campfires.
Then invent windows.
Then invent heaters, and look at where we end. Pls remove urself from the internet primitifag.

>groups
Are you a group or an individual? Association comes at a cost, usually freedom. Bigger the group, bigger the cost.

>the point is people will still see the benefit of working in a much larger unit than the tribal one.
Thats the sickness. The problem is not really technology.

I did, but first we have to deal with white genocide and Jewish degeneracy.

I get the arguments against civilization, I've read ol' Teddy's manifesto.

What I'm saying is it's not going away. Because mostly people simply don't see it that way. And it's better to be mad with the crowd than sane all alone, but it's always wise to keep an eye out for potential threats and keep a foot out of the door.

All I'm saying is use civilization to your advantage whilst being as autonomous as you can. Win win.

Because there's no planet where other civilizations haven't put more points into the research tree than you and won't be coming at you with at the very least chariots, if not tanks and submarines.

You can tell nu/pol/ from the real Sup Forums by this thread alone. Real, OG Sup Forumsacks want complete societal collapse.

Shut the fuck up you German piece of shit. You don't have a single acre of wildlife in your god-forsaken country you arab-filled, african-filled, welfare-police-state in denial waste of oxygen.

I was in the army one year, and I'll tell you that there's nothing more fucking dull and awful than living outside in the forest for just two weeks, winter or summer (but especially winter). You'll be a dirty, smelly mess, and even with all the army equipment (tent, stove for heat) it was a fucking pain.

Whether you want it or not it doesn't change the fact it won't happen. Collapse yes, but not complete.

Like the NatSoc shite, it's just LARPing. Wouldn't it just be much better to occupy the real world instead of indulge a fantasy?

We did it between 1-2 weeks several times, and never again. I'll never even go camping again for the rest of my life.

>And it's better to be mad with the crowd than sane all alone,
I guess this is where we disagree.
I wouldnt want to be stuck in a crowd of sane people pretending to be mad because of some false sense of necessity.

>he fell for the overpopulation meme

Pussy

I'm down, dying in the woods sounds pretty based compared to dying on a battlefield for somebody else's war or dying while having my suffering drawn out on a hospital bed to the burden of society

t. excess male

>no roads
SIGN ME UP

>Roads meme

We got around before roads faggot

>anarchoprimivist

Because I like modern conveniences and medicine you fucking moron. Go live in the mountains and live off game and crops if that's what you really want, but have fun with influenza being a fatal disease

>want societal collapse

The best part is that the ones on here who want this will be the first to die in that scenario

Such a pussy or its just cause you where stuck doing army shit

kallas Ă–VER LEVA av en anledning

No No Somalia is a libertarian paradise.

>modern medecin
good goy.