Take the IRON pill

This isn't a pill, you fucking autist. It's called not being a fatfuck

well this is a really well rounded diet, thanks OP!
:^)

>Iron pill
>Posted by a 400lb faggot that jerks off to traps that he calls girls
Really stimulates that economy

>peas
Enjoy your gynecomastia

Not Sup Forums. kys

>that he calls girls
nobody does that, thats gay

wait hold on, wheres the beef?

>no red meat
>leanest parts of poultry only
>vegetable oil only
This is for prancing sissies.

I still crave carbs

>no buckwheat

>Rice, beans, grains, oats
>No red meat

Have fun being fat

>only eating lean poultry

Skinnyfags fuck off.

Taking the iron pill changed my life for the better in so many ways

>Not having the discipline to eat only once a day like our ancestors

It's the only diet I feel has enhanced my quality of life desu, bulk cycles are a bitch though.

I unironically a similar diet I got from a nutritionist buddy and its honestly pretty good.

I do add some carbs in the form of a corn/wheat tortilla depending on the food.

For breakfast, you can have an awesome meal of scrambled eggs and potatoes, oats with peanut butter mixed in, and milk/water/coffee. Its honestly a pretty good meal, ketchup or salsa goes well with the scramble too. Dont forget the fruit like a banana or apple or something as you're going out the door

For lunch, a chicken breast and hearty helping of vegetables is pretty solid. It can be prepared ahead of time and eaten quickly at lunch, cheap as fuck too.

For dinner, you can either have more chicken and veggies or do like I do and make fish tacos with a whole piece of salmon from walmart. Seriously you can get a giant piece of salmon for 10 bucks from walmart. I recommend putting it on a tray, wrapping it in foil, seasoning with your choice and drizzling olive oil on it, then throwing it in the oven for 20 minutes. Makes an awesome fish meal.

Mix in rice or pasta every now and again when you need either a quick lazy meal or energy for activities. A great idea is making your own fried rice, you've already got the chicken, veggies, eggs, and rice.

Its quick and lazy, but still healthy.

I do this too. Coffee in the am, nothing else but water until dinner

Does anyone have a proper diet plan from this?

This is generally my diet (plus waffles and brown cheese, hey, Norway), but I wonder if I'm eating too much, too little, or too sporadic throughout the day.

what do you even eat to bulk?

you can easily supplement red meat with nuts and bug meat.

this is literally the /fit/ diet image but with added autism

>spending 2 hours a day cooking

how do people do this

Not to mention the potatoes and all of the fucking sugars.

Your diet is shit, try keto.

How about deeze nuts?

But in all seriousness, add in red meat once a week or so. I live in texas so getting awesome meat is fucking easy but all my shits fresh-ish and pretty high quality from little local farmer joe places. The stuff on shelves is usually loaded with all kinds of shit, but I guess thats everything these days.

maybe an hour max

>bug meat

Jiggaboo, wat?

works as a cook

Good post. I generally eat the same except instead of potatoes in the morning it's wheat or waffles. Just stay away from syrup (I eat waffles with butter and brown cheese). Fruit and honey works good, too.

But a protip:

>I recommend putting it on a tray, wrapping it in foil, seasoning with your choice and drizzling olive oil on it

Try eating baked salmon with yogurt and some dill. Sounds weird but you'll thank me later. Plain yogurt of course.

You can cook 5 entire breasts on a stovetop in a tiny pan in about an hour. Bin them in the fridge and eat them over the course of a week, at which prep time is now about ~3 minutes in the microwave.

Nothing I ever do takes more than 5 minutes. It's prep time, just read a book or shitpost while your food is cooking and check on it every so often.

Milkshake with ice cream, peanut butter, and whatever i feel like after those two. I'm a manlet though so I have calories on easy mode. Processed sugars just make me feel off.

Take out the bottom part and you're all good , carbohydrates stunt growth , lower gh which lowers testorone and make you fat

stop wasting your time on Sup Forums
dude i cut my raw tendies into nuggets and fry them in shallow oil on a stovetop for like, 5 minutes.

I've been looking for a diet plan so I can eat better and spend less money on the fast food jew.

I'm autistic, but the the way Iron pill dresses is a bit much for even me.

and everything else?