R.I.P ITALY

>5000 African refugees in 48 hours
>Summer has not even started yet
Mama mia

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/5000-refugees-rescued-route-italy-libya-170520134511012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJKgxjkELQU
youtube.com/watch?v=HwUHfLk2Uzc
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/20/marcia-migranti-milano-100mila-al-corteo-renzi-e-citta-ma-non-partecipa-sala-chissa-se-mi-fara-complimenti/3598951/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Italy even sending any of them back? They must be reaching 1 million by now.

honestly fuck em. they did it to themselves, they deserve everything that's coming for them

Can't send them back, EU won't allow it.

Jesus, the smell must be horrifying...

Some get sent back but not nearly enough

>they did it to themselves,
Actually Spanish, Maltese and German ONG are bringing them to Italy.

>italy isnt sending them all to germany and sweden

>not getting a cheap boat and a .22 to sink refugee rafts.

Jesus Italy.

at least they aren't racist though

>all men

Some times I wonder why the hell we created machine guns

I heard that there are also a lot of Bangladeshi 'refugees' in Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJKgxjkELQU

Send them to Germany.

this is the darkest timeline

remember Völkerwanderung? well, this is 5 times worse, it will destroy the whole european civilization

When will people realize that these "rescues" are actually human trafficking?

Dear Europeans on this thread

PLEASE just start killing all refugees you see. Like please. I'm fucking begging you.
I wanna go to Europe and meet a hot white boy to make babies with but I'm scared by the time I go to Europe there will be only Muhammads.

Mama mia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EU are fucked, god speed to beady eyed anglos.

Look at all the 13 year old boys.

>Be American
>Go to Venice
>It is full of Bangladeshi scum
youtube.com/watch?v=HwUHfLk2Uzc

And they all open shops in the old town of the cities selling minchiate for cheap. Such is the life of people running from wars.

There has to be a breaking point. Have faith in the european people.

In the meantime I hope my country stays poor enough to not attract them.

t. haven't seen a nigger IRL in several years.

Dunno, thankfully I live in the mountain north of verona and everyone is mildly racist here.

lol dude, you are talking to the people we were constantly making fun of 15 years ago when they cried about invading iraq. they wont do shit but lie down and take it.

I'm fucking scared.
They're gonna become a wasteland unless they do something about it.

It's all over. Went to Europe in the mid 90s it was great. Went back in 2015 it was unrecognizable.

Actually we're under a 7 day ban. No one can come in Italy via sea.

10.000 send back per year. But our current govt is a leftist one.

look at all those child refugees

Living that dolce vita life, enjoy it while it lasts Gaetano.

Oh my.
Which countries did you go to?

>not wanting a chad from Chad
Racist

I wanted to visit Italy this summer. What are some good cities with low number of rapefugees so I can feel like in Poland?

Sending back 2 weeks worth of immigrants every year sounds like a losing battle.

ALL THOSE POOR CHILDERNS. THINK OF THE CHILDERNS

lol what a faggot. He dont know 99% of them will go north

>EVERYBODY IS FROM BANGLADESH

No shit.
Though I must admit, Venice is kinda an extreme example, given that the local people are running away from the city.

>Is Italy even sending any of them back? They must be reaching 1 million by now.
No, but they are sending them on their way to Germany and Sweden

maybe because Iraq war was part of the problem. Arabs need a dictator to be kept in check.

I think you mean 'all the 13 year old qualified doctors and engineers.'

Woman and children.

>so I can feel like in Poland?
Lampedusa

Sardinia for sure. Mainland is full of them

>civil war in syria
>get-into-eu-for-free-card
>suddenly everyone is syrian
>they extensively check each individuals back story for their nationality
>refugees all got the same story, which the smuggler told them
>close that hole
>suddenly everyone is from bangladesh
really makes the ticker go

has Macron already reopened the border or is he a fucking racist?

>refugees
Unironically read this as rapefugees

Holy shit if Sweden was located where Italy is we'd be dead a long time ago. A larger percentage of these people will start to get stuck in Italy as asylums will be approved less more up north, so italy will be fucked as hell too.
Glad I visited Italy a few years back.
Glad I saw most of Europe before all of this.

Infact i told you we're currently under a center-left govt (so they're the masters in losing battle and unworking measurements). Hope this govt will fall before the end of his mandate (next winter)

well, its the same

Why don't you resort to your viking ways and chimp out on the rapefugees?

F A K E N E W S

Don't worry burger, we will be the ones laughing when the Mexican cartel take over 3/4 of your country.

yes it totally is our fault, not the (((EU)))

Bring on Brexit! If May gives up the whole freedom of movement thing, I'm going to try and emigrate. Does 'Murrika want more cyber security people? I've heard a lot of the ones you have suck.

England, France, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany. Did the Grand Tour thing solo.

Also fuck the Euro. Places like Spain, Portugal, and Italy use to be dirt cheap.

lets stop calling them refugees once and for all...there is no pretending they are syrian refugees, those are 100% all africans

Wtf Italy, you were supposed to be the chosen ones.

All those poor women and children in the images, absolutely breaks my heart. Can't wait to adopt one of those cuties

So you're saying if I were to go to Europe tomorrow, I'd see tons of shitskins?

Even when I visited Venice in the 90s it felt like a dying city.

>Sardinia for sure.
Avoid Cagliari like a fucking plague. The city if full of migrants in the main street trying to sell shit or doing nothing from day to night.
The old town is full of Bangladeshi and Chinese shops. Nothing to fucking see.

Move towards the inside of the island. Nuoro if you want to see the old Sardinia.
Places you must visit: the several domus de jana and nuraghi all over the islands.

blame the EU, blame the UN, fuck off.

Italian problem:
We have PD (democratic party) that it is a fucking cancer, and its average voter is a fucking moron that always complain "muh refugee" "muh taxes" "muh europe" while this fucking party want mass immigration, and total subjugaction to Eu diktat.

FUCKIN MORONS.
PD is a plague.

i'm visiting rome in june , whats going on in rome these days?

Bravo.
Encore!

Based memelord

Phew, glad we managed to escape before the really chaos starts. 2016 was just the start of the migrant problem

Their will be a revolution any time now right guys?

Future cure for cancer, aids, and cold fusion on that raft.

Let them in!

nigga you old as fuck

Full. Every fucking city,
Even little ones with nothing in it.

unless you go to Eastern Europe, yes

its not a fucking meme its true

my city has a refugee center as well, i barely recognize my country anymore

only the rural parts are still okay

We can always welcome a Brit. So long as you drive on the right side of the road, like rare steak, and will be willing to own a gun.

That's sad. I always wanted to visit Germany.

Oh well, many of my relatives still live in Russia.. I hope it's decent if I decide to go there.

Oi remember the contribution made by some of us across the Atlantic, not that I would call myself European.

It's hard. Many things are making it complicated. It's hard to understand if you're not from here. Sweden is a very Orwellian state in many ways. We simply don't have the numbers yet to cause a real uprising, but I believe and hope the day will come. For now we only have information war to our disposal.

I grew up around immigrants. And I can say a really large part of them is fucked in the head, it's not a small minority of people from that part of the world. But at the same time it's not everyone, so I can oviously not just go and start smacking down all the migrants. Doesn't feel productive. We need to form patrols of citizens that patorl the streets against the actual shitfugees. Insane how we allow the group rapes etc to continue.

I feel the viking in me each day as I read sme fucked up shit. I always pray that I will witness migrants attacking someone so that I can stomp their head in. Or them breaking into my house so they can get stabbed in the neck.
There was a case recently where a woman was raped in the street as people were passing. I honestly can't understand how it's possible. We have been deeply subverted. When you can watch a person get raped and not do anything you're not human anymore to me.

I would love to have a few guns - grew up in Canada, haven't gone duck hunting since I was 14. ;_;

>few thousand a day
>for years
>not an invasion force
>populace takes it via propaganda

Things will get worse before they get better.

Not with that grammar.

We must meme him into govt

east europe is worst than middle east and arabs know it.At least they control theyr woman not like communist femminist sluts

Source for data in this image?
If this is real I don't even know how to have hope for my country. This can't be correct considering how high SD is polling now, and in polls the majority of people see them as having the best immigrtaion policies. Seems strange.

>in practically every country the percentage is lower than 50%
>government still forces their people to deal with non-EU migrants
(((democratic)))

Go into any capital or major city and it will feel like NYC. Complete with nigger noise coming out of some busted up radio every block.

Yeah.... your here forever....

if you want to visit Russia, go to St. Petersburg

you can also visit Germany, its not THAT bad but its not what it used to be anymore. and it will only get worse.

in eastern Europe niggers and other Untermenschen will be fucked with steelbeams ( true )

lol

that's all the reply this post deserves

(Off by one)
damn. Can't you sacrifice 24 virgins for Neptun to destroy their boats and then another 24 for Jupiter to kill every one who already came in? It's fairly low price

>>populace takes it via propaganda
And they want more!
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/20/marcia-migranti-milano-100mila-al-corteo-renzi-e-citta-ma-non-partecipa-sala-chissa-se-mi-fara-complimenti/3598951/

Milano 100 thousand people at the pro-migrant march.

Are you a cute blonde boy?
I still wonder if sweden has them

Eastern europe of today is full of csgo nerds and sluts who love arab cock

Do you think (((they))) ever thought that the propaganda would work this well, or this fast?

90k shitskins and 10k (((lefties))) want more rapefugees. What a surprise

>tfw no European but mudslime """refugees""" are cropping up everywhere
>tfw area is full of signs written in arabic now, for public services
>tfw everywhere you go, all you can hear is mudspeak
This used to be a nice white town. I've lived here 26 years and the closest we've had to a murder were traffic accidents. I can guarantee that we're going to have one by the end of the year with these pieces of shit coming over in droves. They'll probably stone a woman to death or something.

based

Milan is a shithole, nuke it please

Send them to Croatia. Those faggots could use some enrichment