ITS HAPPENINGGGGG

ITS HAPPENINGGGGG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuoiC-aZJrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually like Hannity. He is tolerable as far as media people go.

He's been on the wrong side before, even if he didn't know it. Seems on the right side now.

Always loved Hannity but can't believe he's doing the SR stuff now, fucking madman

I can't wait for his meltdown when Trump is impeached for treason.

Kim is a media whore

Hannity is a true believer. His stance on Israel is totally fucking backward but he's stepped up to the plate to defend Trump and expose the globalists more than any mainstream news figure besides Alex Jones.

Overall he is, dare I say it........................ /ourguy/

Former long time Trump supporter here, it was funny watching him get elected, but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

and thank god for it. its going to come in handy when every leftist piece of shit is cuffed.

>hurr durr drumpfkins herp derp madam president herpty doo nuclear codes

Noice Hannity. Nothing wrong with some repentance on your way out.

Pretending Kim Dotcom has actually done anything or has any information.
Seriously, if he had anything on Seth Rich, why didn't he release it in October?

>I can't wait for his meltdown when Trump is impeached for treason.
0.02 USD has been added in your MediaMatter account, shill ;)

Can't wait for your meltdown either. It's gonna be a good day.

has any of Kims shitposting throughout the election held water yet? I can't recall.

Let's hope Kim doesn't go to the gym to lift weights over his head the day before

fatty mcfat fat

sage

SEAN FATTITY AMIRITE

he was the biggest fucking bush cheerleader ever, his call screeners used to tell callers to greet sean by saying "hi sean you're a great american"

idk what changed to make him tolerable but he used to be a laughing stock

just like "MADAM PRESIDENT HILLDAWG", it's literally never going to happen. sorry pal

Zero

he was just a "republican team" kinda guy but now he realizes that the republicans are full of plants and cowards and is conservative first and foremost.

nope

try read the image in the OP, he literally says he was part of the leaks with seth rich. not only did he deliver, he delivered beyond what anyone could have ever imagined and probably won us the election. kill yourself.

Bless you dear leader Kim

>Sucking Trump's dick this hard. Fox news is pathetic
>Implying Dotcom is relevant especially since he's a criminal

Regardless I'm glad to hear him speak, i need this conspriacy theory to go away soon.

Do you actually believe this or are you just pretending to be retarded?

he claims he was part of the leaks... why wouldn't seth just leak directly to WL, why would some fat slob attention whore in new zealand have to enter the equation? i guess we'll see what happens on monday or tuesday but i'm not holding my breath.

of course i believe, he said huge shit that would destroy hillary would come during the election and it did. he absolutely hates the clintons on an extremely personal level.

He's not talking about Hannity

This. As much as I want to believe, it doesn't add up. How likely is it that Seth was actually in direct contact with Kim?

oh

KIM FATCOM AMIRITE

Kim.com is a Russian agent

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

Trips of truth

Because he has nothing and is only interested in getting his name out there. Same with his pizzagate info. He's full of BS and I don't believe anything he says. I hope I'm wrong

this
/thread

Hannity is getting taken down next for pushing "fake Seth Rich narrative"
Wait and see

His name wasn't always Dotcom

400 lb HACKER

>why would some fat slob attention whore
To be fair, he was a big star online with megaupload. Deeply involved in the online freedom movement which is where all of this stuff is coming from. He has a lot of contacts in that area, truly a 400 pound h4xz0r

This nigga was raided by MI6 and is not to be trusted

He's got to be an actual psychopath to be bullshitting to this degree. Time will tell.

Bumbingg ;DDD

What he said, eat a dick.

Unfortunately, you're probably right about this. They dragged Flynn through the mud because his son was spouting off all sorts of stuff about Pizzagate on twitter

ON HIS BED IN MOM'S BASEMENT

VERY GOOD WITH THE CYBER

Telling congress you are willing to testify would be taking trolling too far.

kek
>you see, wikileaks is really hard to get a hold of so I was the middleman for seth
>this is believable

kim is the ultimate jew,tricking the drumpfkins with bullshit while he promotes his page

They dragged Fynn on the mud cause he was in cahoots with russian intel and he got a juice deal for some info and some meetings.

HILLARY DOESNT EVEN KNOW

Do we really need 10 - 15 active Seth Rich threads on Sup Forums? Fuck off, you cancerous faggots and keep it to one thread.

Most likely this. We don't forget his big "pizzagate info" that never came

Wikileaks is highly decentralized. Given Kim's role in the online freedom movements it's not surprising that he works with wikileaks.

Also he wants democrats burned because their major backer are movie and music jews that already tried to throw him in prison.

>his call screeners used to tell callers to greet sean by saying "hi sean you're a great american"

idk why but that's fucking hilarious

Ok

hope for the best

Yep, during the election he promised and didn't deliver like a faggot on multiple occasions. I believe he even said he had Hilary's emails

None

As Secretary of state, Hillary Clinton signed the document requesting/authorizing the raid on his mansion and the seizure of Megaupload. This is a personal vendetta against Clinton.

hahahaha

It's more than likely true, though. If you ever listened to his radio show back in the day, even the commercials spent half the time with recordings of callers and Sean congratulating each other on being great americans.

Honestly, at the time, after saturating myself in the show I began to wonder if I should join the military so I could help fight the terrists.

It is 9 already?

>implying Hollywood and the music industry at large shouldn't just outright fuck off back to Hell from whence it came

Tell me, did David Brock even let you kniw what treason means?

Kim dot com was raided by MI6 and should not be trusted

So people that want to leak to wikileaks contact people that have been on the cover of WIRED as a starting point?

ROLAND RUMPF ATE ONE SCOOP MANY
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
TREESUN
IMPEACH NOW
OR WE KILL OBVANKA

ZORLAND ZARBF IS LITERULLY HOLTER
DON"T LAUGH AT ME
UUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF

That means that he has a bone to pick with them, I respect that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuoiC-aZJrI

At the same time it would be pretty good trolling.
Now I'm half hoping the he is trolling :(

Fuckin lol!

I used to listen to him all the time like 10-15 years ago, I really grew to hate him, I can't get over it.

Fox news has been on a wild redemption arc since 9/11, it's crazy watching this happen. It's like how the bad guy turns good at the end of the movie.

i remember this when daddy drove me to school.

he used to be super irritating to watch with tons of 'IM SO ANGRYYYYYYYY" shit

but he's toned it down a bunch lately

Except that they're a firing all non-SJWs.

# of times kim has promised something: 13939584598
# of times kim has delivered: 0

hannity about to nuke his own cred

I guess you could use the catalog and filter. found the newfag.

you sure about that proxy shill kike?

based Hannity

Aww you want the phone posters in your cuck threads don't you, moishe?

If Kim was involved with Wikileaks this could explain why the US has such a hard-on for the poor fat bastard.

THIS

or him getting involved with wikileaks could be a peoduct of obama/clinton fucking with him and confiscating all his servers and freezing his accounts, even though none of his stuff was in america

Either way this man will have his revenge.

I'm just so sick of all these fake news, famalams.
Fox does it, CNN does it, Breitbart does it, Guardian does it, etc. Hell, even Sup Forums does it.

Can we ever go back to the age of responsible journalism? Was there ever such a thing? Should I kill myself?

I believe you

I can't wait for you faggots to be exposed for the traitors you are...
I'm gonna shove my foot so far up Brock's ass he'll shit shoe polish for the rest of his pathetic life

Shareblue will end up fleeing the country, those who don't accidentally kill themselves first, that is.

HAPPENNNIIIIIIGGGGGG

ITS GOING DOWN

RIP KIM

this, soon he will kill himself by shooting himself in the back off his head on a mountaintop.

Get ready for anything and everything about Kim to be dug up to try and character assassinate

It'll be the end of the country if that happens.

this pasta is very stale mate

>I am the evidence

Which means

>I do not have any evidence, you will have to take my word for it that I know Seth Rich was the source.

trust me it's fun

we get to watch yours for the next 8 years