Redpill on Woman suffrage?

There was a redpill thread a little while ago with shit tons of good stuff. One was about women's rights and equality. Talking about how gender roles are better for society, giving women voting rights divides the household, giving women work doubles our workforce and increases unemployment and devalues labor. Etc. Anyway I forgot to save it.

Does anyone have it? Can't remember if it was like a screencap, but an image nonetheless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting the few minor gender related pills I have.

Yes! Thanks friend.

Nice, added OP to my collection

Had the question in the OP but already answered by Finnbro Dumping some of my collection now

nice one, saved

lolwut. I agree with the sentiment but does anyone seriously think this monkey with a typewriter makes a good argument? I'm not going to spend the time to pick apart the entire (repetitive) essay, but a microcosm of his logical flaws can be found in the reasoning for why women should not vote.

He repeatedly makes points for why families should get a vote each, and not for why women should not vote. The evidence for this is obviously that starting a family is optional, so single men creating single mothers (the farthest thing from a family possible) have a vote equal to that of a family man. He has tried to argue "top-down", that is to say he has a conclusion in mind, but instead of working from that, he tries to work /towards/ it and doesn't make the connection because he is going in the wrong direction (from the reader's perspective). It is entirely possible this is the sprout of a great argument, but he's failed to express what he has in his mind on the page, and perhaps lacks the conciseness to do so.

eh leme just empty the folder

fug 21 more to go

Jesus calm down lad.

NOE

I got like 9 more

this is exactly it, a post-modern feminist first and foremost acknowledges men are superior beings and that we need to pay for it. The last part of the picture is the most important element of the argument cause it really does boil down to the fact that women know they can't have any real effect on reality and so they ask their men to do it instead. Feminism in the ideological sense just becomes what women always were, dumb cunts that keep getting in the way of all the cool shit we want to do. Like terra-form mars.

Beat me to it.

Anyways this is the last one

How the fuck did you survive 4 years of her?

I went to canada lol

For the love of god post the red woman that cause you to download all this

Good decision.

>Western civilization thrives for thousands of years
>Give women the right to vote
>Western civilization collapses in a few decades

kek

That info graphic is mostly crap.

Tell me the way to the next whisky bar.

Send this to women.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

>women voting inherently create individualistic paradigm in politics, rather than family units with male heads
>women compete with men against men for women
>women abandon all roles that set stage for their suffrage in first place
>men MUST retain roles or else society falls
>women double size of government
>women reduce value of labor
>women did not fight for land to vote in
>women recieve all benefit with no accountability
>women not voting was substantially better for country

.the author repeats points because they're important

>40 year old fatass mocking younger smmarter healthier guys for not falling for pussy trap
>thinking women are Porsches
>thinking less than 15% of men who look good to women matter in the face of the majority devaluing pussy and going their own way.