Trump Visit

Trump bowing to our king is kind of disappointing, its a sign of submission toward our country, but in the other hand he's bowing to a cryptojew, and there's nothing worse than jews, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/great-unlike-obama-trump-doesnt-bow-saudi-king/
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1VxIkovPg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525766/Trump-takes-traditional-Saudi-sword-dance.html#v-7062606215340340383
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol forgot to turn off the VPN

lol

>jews control a country that hate jews!
-_-

Ah, a fellow saudi, ever wondered why Sup Forums isn't blocked in Saudi?

it's not

also what are u a newfag Saudi Arabia isn't even RARE here

That's not my question you dumb fuck

Don't make me feel less unique

is it even a question you fucking mongoloid

>off

>bowing to a cryptojew
since when has trump not done that

Dude he didn't even believe i'm saudi, pretty sure we are rare

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Ausfag on holiday

He is bowing to help your manlet king reach so he can put the necklace around Trumps neck.. Nothing else, Trump is also holding onto your precious king for stability, due to the large height differences.

>"He is bowing"

That's what matters

So what about when the king bowed to Trump earlier? It was a much deeper bow too.
What a good dog "your" king is.

Remember how anytime Obama did this, everyone lost their shit and all the cuckservative outlets kept talking about how disgraceful it was?

I mean you hypocrites only did it for 8 years so

What about when bush did it?

there is a difference between bowing and leaning,
in this image trump is leaning forward to receive a gift

bowing is what obama did when he greeted the king as part of his greeting to the king

trump did not bow

but then liberals are desperate for anything to latch onto

and it makes sense from their position of being shit on

He's not bowing, nice try CNN shill. He was accepting an award from the king. All about the LYING ASS MEDIA & camera angles

Sorry my misunderstanding.... Disregard my comment

Didn't this buffoon blame 9/11 on these guys?

What changed?

Cute seeing him trying too hard not to bow and then bowing, want me to link you to the video?

gg
theamericanmirror.com/great-unlike-obama-trump-doesnt-bow-saudi-king/

Something changed, that's for sure, most likely we will be hearing about some trump towers and hotels in jeddah or someshit, and I'm okay with that.

No, he didn't bow. The bitch actually curtsied

Delusional is what you are.

Saudis are worse than (((them))). Worst nation on the planet. Can't wait for Iran to nuke them.

You're alright saud cunt, don't come to mecca tomorrow.

By the way mr britishman, did any of the last 3 american presidents bow to QEII? or is this treatment is exclusive for our cryptojews?

He curtsied

In all fairness, picture is taken such out of context...

Watch the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1VxIkovPg

n o s e
k n o w s

He fucking curtsies

I hope trump knows that he won't get to keep his shiny golden chain toy

Baby your king will let him keep after he is done sodomizing Trump

>The US says it has signed deals worth more than $350bn (£270bn) with Saudi Arabia as Donald Trump begins his first foreign trip as president.

bbc dot co dot uk/news/world-us-canada-39984903

what a fucking cuck

This is illegal

And that's just what he did

>bowing
How else is he going to put the chain on him?

Trump representing feminists even in Saudi Arabia
BTFO Trudeau
BTFO Sweden
BTFO Sup Forums
it's a good day desu

So a pig-fucking 3rd world Romanian wants to drag a shitskin Saud? How rich and ironic.

It's more the symbolism than anything. If he bowed and didn't sign any deal, then it'd be a different story.

I don't get why any Americans should have any respect for any of that royalty bullshit, we fought a fucking war against it.

>"Bowing"
>While laying a hand on the king and using him as a support because he needs to bow for the hunchback to even get the necklace over his head.

It's gay as fuck but from a pure diplomatic point of view, you can excuse it away as a "when in rome" scenario. It's the combination of him taking the piss of obongo for bowing + trump bowing himself + trump signing an historic arms deal. That's why he's being ripped to shreds.

kek he's just leaning down to get some medal. would it make you feel better if the old geezer jumped up to put the medal around trumps neck instead of trump lowering his head so the guy could put it on?

You know for a very long time in American history up to WW2, American diplomats would not bow to royalty. Shit changed for some reason

And for good reason. We see Trump lowering his head, whereas we saw Obama assuming a 45 degree angle (and I'm being generous). Pic related.

Dude at 0:14 in that vid, he fucking curtsies

i liked him, but..

He bent down so the medal could be placed around his neck - the guy placing it is 81 for Pete's sake. He's not bowing to anyone. Milania not wearing a Burka like Michelle Obama did shows that.

Holy fucking shit he fucking curtsies, its true, I don't even need to argue if he bowed or not kek

That's a shame desu,

I think Kennedy changed the protocol

The press is saying he curtsied.
The new "dark" and "chaos" is curtsy right now, they want to meme for the normies so they are screaming it at the top of their lungs.

Interesting, might look into that little bit of trivia if I have the time. Might have had something to do with the cold war or some shit if I was to hazard a guess. The entire western block went on a crazy series on PR stunts to gain allies across the shit-tier nations, maybe it was a fake show of humility to please the retards in charge.

We don't really have to worry about that shit as much, our PMs do state visits but they are typically fast and to the point, we let the Queen do all the public state functions and niceties. She's good for that, a lot of experience with head of states. I suppose that's one of the benefits of having a monarch, if you have a well-trained one you hardly have to worry about your public image - and PMs simply come and go.

He's recieving a medal in that shot you retard

You forgot to turn on your VPN shareblue

See the video, he -lets say- "leaned" to receive the medal, THEN he fucking curtsies like the cute little princess he is

Dude, I use a vpn all the time unless I'm on Sup Forums, you know, its cool to brag being a saudi

That's not a curtsy, it's an old man twitch

kek

is that some gold plated pos?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525766/Trump-takes-traditional-Saudi-sword-dance.html#v-7062606215340340383

He did pretty good for an uncultured american too, I'm proud!