Has molymeme finally snapped?

Has molymeme finally snapped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILjHsTOYi5o
youtu.be/ILjHsTOYi5o?t=3167
youtube.com/watch?v=vQYRM6jAvnI
youtube.com/watch?v=p0QMF4BB5dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DON'T EVER TELL ME ON MY SHOW THAT PARENTS ARE THE VICTIM, MAN. YOU FUCKING DEAD KIDDO

I'll send that parasite a dollar, that'll shut him up

Link?

not an argument

He snapped the moment he hit his wife and lost his daughter

Sauce?

do shills even try anymore?

People keep playing videogames and only listen to him passively when he speaks.

Some 50+ german cuck married an 20 year age gap algerian hag (28). fucker even got an Arabic tattoo that caused his daughter to finally give up on him and didn't speak to him for a year.
The woman portion was fucking grating.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILjHsTOYi5o

After that is when he went out, found an orthodox Jew in the streets, and gassed him on the spot.

Absolutely this, who the fuck would sit down and stare any molymemes face while he rambles for 45 min

What? The court documents are publicly available. I thought this was common knowledge around here. Notice how his daughter hasn't been on his show in a long time? She used to be a recurring guest.

Never watched a single video by this egofag. Everyone who enjoys a big talking head angry faggot yelling at them up close has father figure issues

Yes and I keep minimizing to see his face when someone makes a cringy remark.

Was playing Alpha Centauri during this caller

He'll name the jew when he actually snaps. That day will be hillarious.

Which faction?

>german cuck middle class single dad
>alone long time
>meets algerian muslim 28 years his junior through online atheism group
>change relationship status on facebook
>tension from daughter
>cuck and muzzie marry
>daughter breaks down as she sees her father enslaved
>wife teaches pet about islam
>6 months into marriage
>convinces him to get his first ever tattoo: the word 'freedom' in arabic on his arm
>you know that shits getting posted to fb
>daughter and dad don't speak for a year
>master convinces pet his only child is trying to destroy him and his happiness
>what's the big deal? why can't the wife plan for 3 babies and go to university for another 5 years?
> the domesticated provider is fine with it.
it was almost too easy

Come on man. For all his flaws, it's clear that he loves the fuck out of them.

>Ad da momend I'm still young and I stil Stuty.
For fucks sake. German taxpayers are paying for this bitch to be permanently in uni.
Five more years. FIVE more fucking years. For ENGLISH.
>I luv da languages n' shiet but german was too hard.
I understand why he just wants it all to stop.

This tbqh
Something quite comfy about having him as background noise while playing games or browsing Sup Forums

>Gets into debt for doing a literature degree
She's a moron.

Also is Moly in some way related to Kelsey Grammar? They both look alike, sound alike, etc. It's amazing.

34 minutes in. When does he lose his shit on them?

>That quip about Molyneux making about her not getting to France

Christ, I'm dying with laughter.

time? I couldn't watch past
>5 years of uni, about to change degrees, loves languages but german was too hard, while living in Germany.

>goes out with a 20yo shitskin
>marry her
>reject his only daughter in favor of her
>get a tatoo IN FUCKING ARABIC at 50yo
>the average german man

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't remember but have some of the daughter's german humor youtu.be/ILjHsTOYi5o?t=3167

You also forgot to mention that he equates his daughter with random people on zuckface

there's so much gold in that video its hard to extract all of it in 1 post

the tatoo is literally a stamp you put on a cow

>finally snapped
that dude's entire life is one long, slow psychotic breakdown into complete insanity

Literally Good Kaffir tier

Kek.
>funeral clothes at a wedding
And they said Krauts don't have a sense of humor.

I can't wait for his next videos

>What pisses me off about the kikes
>The truth about Hitler
>Why I was wrong about human rights

it'll be glorious

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE SHUT THE SANDNIGGERS DOWN

>Ancap spokesman

He died the moment the jews took hold of his soul.

>men conquer women's bodies
>women conquer men's minds
great invasion tactics desu

>the myth of egalitarianism

ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE BELONG TO US

The tattoo shit is ridiculous.

>I don't care about my relationship with my daughter but look how many people like how I'm culturally appropriating an Arabic tattoo

Social media needs to be purged

He's just mad because he married his wife when she was almost 40 and had a kid literlaly on the cusp of his wife going infertile.

> slow tadpoles
> talking about a 50-year-old man with a 28-year-old wife
> was an almost 40-year-old man with an almost 40-year-old wife

he also said ''well my daughter might not like the post but im sure there's like 10 people who liked it''

Yeah, just got up to that part, Molyneux BTFO and pissed off the woman by showing her she is controlling him.

Is he going to be surprised when his daughter rebels and starts fucking black or brown guys?

Cant wait for the video he puts out when that happens.

>>Why I was wrong about human rights

youtube.com/watch?v=vQYRM6jAvnI

if anything that'll trigger her to do the exact opposite

a fucking leaf
keep your projections to yourself

The hypocrisy will be beautiful.

oh fuck his id has 1 post i wouldnt have replied if i knew

>no Berber Loli to live happily ever after with

Don't lose hope, my man. She just might not have been born yet.

Did anything good happen? I got like half an hour in and couldn't listen anymore.

This was one of his all time,best episodes. Seeing a woman confused on marriage going into a downward spirial into how mass immigration and multicultualism is cancer. That marriage is SCREWED NOW AHAHHAHAH

>The King of Carrot Flowers pt1
Kek

Stepmother said her stepdaughter wasn't being tolerant enough of multiculturalism because she was pointing out how much the Algerian woman was controlling her father. The guy is a cuck with no backbone who is willing to sell himself out to appear more tolerant and acceptable of multiculturalism.

THE TIME FOR ARGUMENTS HAS PASSED!

I got so bored of his videos like three months ago. Gonna unsubscribe for this Trump shill.

ITS NOT FAIR

36 minutes in. Callers are doomed. This fucking guy sucked at parenting, the daughter is trying to help him, and he is too obsessed with his atheist, algerian wife. Worthless.

o fuck

Over a fucking tattoo no less

well, you could use their soundcloud page or the FDR site and just use the mp3.

TL;DW

Where is the part where he loses it?

Finished it. Baffles me they couldn't answer a simple question. I would have said I would have regretted getting that goddamn tattoo if it meant ruining a father daughter relationship. What's so hard about that?

Around the 55 minute mark

>WHY ARE YOU BASHING YOUR DAUGHTER FOR YOUR SHIT LIFE CHOICES WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RAISED HER!!!??? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

its because he fears the wrath of his wife once they hang up

>the truth about sam harris jewish ancestory
ok, wtf

I MADE THIS EXACT SAME FUCKING THREAD EARLIER AND GOT LIKE 5 FUCKING (YOU)S FUCK THIS SHITTY BOARD

I too would have snapped.

The german guy was a fucking beta. Scratch that I'm demoting him to omega.

He's right.

>Male anger is degenerate, you should remain passive and unemotional
Literal definition of a cuck

why was she so intent on doing university? surely in germany its just cuckold propaganda and retarded pointless math classes. retarded cunt. MY EDUCATION MY LIFE MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY. never for one second thinks about the future of her nation, culture or people. fuck her.

Just woke up from a nap. Here's a (You) and some eye candy.

calm bby
>maybe next time
>you

Tfw he'll soon realise nat soc is the most rational and necessary response to the democracy and nationalism questions.

Keks will be had that day.

He is mad he cant monetize his youtube videos anymore because of his retarded views. OH well go back to working in a factory you ass hole.

right at the beginning. When he asks her where she's from.

we're all eagerly waiting for that moment

i bet her ass stinks cause she doesnt wipe right

MIKE SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN OR I WILL GO BACK IN TIME AND UNSORT MY FATHER AND BUCKO MY MOTHER

Thanks for correcting the record.

I'm not denying that he's wrong

as if you operate with those things in mind...

when he did his 3h long video on the fall of rome and said that you absolutely have to put your full concentration on it kek

>those rock hard nips

hhnnnnnnnnnnnn

I normally listen to him as I make 3D models for my job, last weekend I spent my entire free time listening to him while modeling

Hands are a dead giveaway

>She just might not have been born yet
belgian mind with a german flag....

deep insights user, thank you.

i do. doesn't everyone here? since 2014 i haven't drank once, done drugs, have consumed any animal products (besides occasional diary), and i do my best to spend as little time on games or pol. here's a lecture i'm listening to, you should too. i lived on weeks on bananas and rice making pizzagate archives that everyone came to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0QMF4BB5dY

do YOU operate with these things in mind? what have you changed about yourself to make yourself a better person and simultaneously by those choices made there less suffering of others around you?

Hasn't he always operated on donations?

I actually agreed with him here
You should always put family first and Jesus Christ a tattoo at 50, which he justifies with muh likes on kikebook

i lol'd

KEK!

>An introduction to BAP philosophy