archive.li/gft9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mensch
>taylor

kys

MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM IT

IT'S FINALLY OVER

Trump will get impeached just like you will get laid tonight you fucking fag

when were you when BASED MULTIPLE SOURCES took down MOHALD THRLUMPT?!

dude fags have like constant buttsex. It's almost like they have to remember to pull the dick out of their asses in order to shit, and that's just the ones that don't like to smear poop all over and smell it.

SOURCES
O
U
R
C
E
S

>louise mensch

literally everyone one of these thread mentions this person. shes literally a nut job. there are no sources, and there won't be any impeachment. deal with it faggot.

>Supreme Court
Those sources don't seem to know how impeachment works.

Trump will get impeached, when there actually are more than 2 genders. Fucking retard. Go back to tumblr or Neo-Trans.

sage

OP has no idea what impeachment actually means. Hint: the Supreme Court has nothing to do with it.

In conclusion, KYS.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>taped doing treason

hi guys, multiple white house insiders with access to presidential-level classification

ask me anything

she wants to make sure it is at trumps reading level otherwise he drifts off

>louise mensch
I wouldn't be surprised if she was working for Trump.

>Mr.

What draws you to LARPing?

Will any of the case depend on what the defiinition of "is" is?

at least (((they))) dropped 'anonymous`

that's an improvement

>you will never be one of Louise Mensch's fever dream apparitions created by her tortured drug-addled mind

You have to hand it to Bill for being such an unflappable liar. Hillary just can't help but be a horrible bitch.

10 mg haldol, 4 mg ativan, 50 mg benadryl.

Eventually this psychotic break has got to come to an end...

Nixon was removed from office thanks to an anonymous source. Is this why republicans dislike the use of unnamed sources?

Really jogs my noggin

>sources
>sources
>sources
FAKE NEWS
OP IS WORTHLESS
HOPE HE KILLS HIMSELF

Oh fuk its over for the 37th time this month

This.

You guys trying to shitpost could at least take 5 minutes to look up what impeachment is and how it works. Protip: it does not involve the Supreme Court.

I think you might need more haldol.

How is she gonna spin it once nothing happens for the next few months?

They might also want to find out that impeachment does not mean removal from office. But don't tell them that; this is too much fun.

power of pardon is absolute while he holds office. limey needs to learn about our country, yet again.

Did the fucking media ever say "Mr. Obama" when he was actually POTUS? I swear they only said President Obama but for GLOMPF you gotta say "Mr."

DRUMPFAGS BTFO
SOON THE SCOOPS WILL BE BACK IN OUR HANDS

Bill can lie because he's so relaxed from getting off all the damn time. When's the last time Hil had a good time?

Nixon was removed from office because of more than just the word of anonymous sources. Also, those anonymous sources were going through a press that still retained credibility. There are differences in the situations, hence differences in reactions.

You really should try to think things through a little more before you open your cock holster to shit words out of it.

>sneak peak
>peak

>doing treason

Why can't we just execute dumb cunts like this?

Yes, "Mr." was pretty standard. Interesting they didn't call him "Dr." considering his alleged academic career.

Spic,
The two "Sources" posted have already been de-legitimized by even the staunchest Anti-Trump (((journalists)))

They're attention whores. They have ZERO tangible evidence and you should KYS.

Mensch's lawyer even PUBLICLY said his client was not to be taken seriously TO AVOID A LAWSUIT.

DAY OF ROPE WHEN

>Multiple sources
>considering
>Louise Mensch

>April 19th
>a month later, still nothing about impeachment

Huh.

>right back to highlighting words for a story

Can we dox/fuck with Mensch and pretend to be online hackers which a Trump exclusive only to send a video of Hillary barking like a dog?

I'd hate to be married to Louise Mensch when the bitch goes through menopause.

>sage goes in the options field for slide threads

I pity her, to be so woefully; bordering upon blinding self-destructing hatred over this administration is really sort of sad.
What does she think she'll gain by building up these delusions? Does she think that the more she repeates patently false claims that they'll somehow become true?

HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE STELLAR REPORTING OF CNN

OH FUCK IT IS REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

even CNN is getting tired of her shit

archive.li/gft9E

Louise Mensch thinks Putin assassinated Breitbart to install Bannon as editor. Batshit.

>pssst, hey kids, wanna do some treason?

I did some treason with your mom last night, if you know what I mean ;)

The real treason is the left journalists conspiring to unlawfully overthrow an elected official

Take that back liar! My mom only does treason with my stepdad, Deshawn!

>doing treason

Why haven't the MSM and their other cronies been imprisoned for treason yet?

They haven't been observed 'doing treason'

Well, freedom of the press is important. So the way to do that would be to break up the media cartel with existing antitrust laws as the first step.

If they don't shape up, we can move in from other angles.

Wanting POTUS imprisoned for having their feelings hurt seems good enough, that or slander/libel.

That's not necessary. They do what they do because they are paid to do it. As their dwindling profits and audience dry up, they will continue to fall out of relevance. Better to give them the rope to hang themselves with.

Smart money is on what will replace them in the future.

Supply and demand.
They'll collapse eventually once everyone begins to realize everyone making claims is totally full of shit.

They're just awaiting for the arrests. Multiple sources have confirmed that Trump, Pence, and Ryan are already done. They're just waiting to be taken to Leavenworth.

why do you believe this gay shit that you read? fucking tard.

>was begun

Okay downs. Youre done shill.

Somebody help this woman. She is sick. It is sad.

BREAKING NEWS..... BREAKING NEWS....

Trump has control of the ice cream scoop
>from a high white horse souse

not that pol shouldn't already be self evident to this, but just because you read something written in english on the internet - does not actually mean the person who wrote it lives in america or are an american citizen.

think twice about whether you should actually sympathize with the anti-american anti-white anti-USpresident rhetoric you read.

Blumpf is done for! The SCOTUS is starting impeachment proceedings and not the House of Representatives as the constitution requires!!
Drumpfy tears are so delicious.

How long do you think it took Nixon to get impeached for much less?

It will take month after month of investigation until charges are filed. Compared to Nixon, this is moving very quickly.

Republicans are going to soon realize that Trump is not worth defending / protecting anymore, and that they will simply rally behind Pence and get Trump out of office asap so that they don't lose all 4 years of the presidency. Pence will drive their shitty agenda regardless, he's a classic Neocon. I guarantee most Republicans in the gov't would prefer him to Trump.

Maybe we should make some Twitter acc, post some bitcoin transactions, some servers that are hosted in russia and some random articles about russian hackers and then draw some suggestive conclusions and @ Louise Mensch.

I bet shell be all like whoa and OMG and retweet it!

That's the intended gameplan, anyway. But I don't know who they think is going to vote them back in to office.

Nixon wasn't impeached faggot. He resigned.

>a source that's familiar with the white horse's thinking

not true.
have gay friends
most aren't totally "sexually liberated"
it's a phase if anything

How many times has it been over, like 10

fag

HELLO RUSSIA HOW DO YOU DO?

>CNN

If you repost ANYTHING written by Louise Mensch, you've failed at life and must kill yourself at once.

I never said he was, but there was an impeachment process for Nixon, and it took years to get the special prosecutor and collect all the evidence / build a case, such that Nixon resigned. Trump will likely resign before being impeached as well.

>multiple sources
>sources

Sources tell us Louise Mensch literally eats her poop in bizarre rituals to please Soros, whom she believes to be a pleiadian deity. Souces also confirm that she sneaks into orphanages at night and molest black toddlers.

>justice roberts informed him, but the vice president didn't
>articles of impeachment have already been written (???) but there are no specific charges against him
>the proceedings have begun but congress has not voted on it
>the scotus impeaching anyone, for any reason
>the president losing his powers somehow (??????)
They're admitting there are no articles of impeachment and no one has voted on it, and no one is presiding over it? So the process hasn't begun at all and it's made-up. What does the Marshal have to do with impeachment, a process almost which is entirely public and takes place wholly within the legislative branch?

Getting real sick of these lies, but reading between the lines you can clearly see they have nothing and they're admitting it.

what democrats think is going on
>secret internal sources say they're ready to impeach trump

what is really happening
>people around trump are deliberately lying to CNN behind closed doors under promises of anonymity for shits n giggles

I have seen this exact same post several times.
Either CIA bot or some kind of meme.

>sources

read the boy who cried wolf you cunt

>SOURCES SAY SHE IS A GIANT CUNT

>doing treason
is that like doing buttsex, Louise?

>peak
"reporter" can't even spell, fuck this retarded crazy cuntrag

>When's the last time Hil had a good time?
every visit to planned parenthood to claim the souls of murdered children

(((sources)))

fake news lel

BONGS TAKE THIS BITCH BACK NOWWWWW

(Is she even a citizen? Can we, dare I hope, deport her ass?)

Look, we'll keep Piers Morgan for you. It's a good deal.

Cannot have anything to do with Russia as Russia dod not have anything to do with Wikileaks. Cannot have anything do with anything before Inaugeration Jan. 20. The only things happening since then is a bunch of lies about Russia. The treason is by Deep state operatives committing espionage within the White House.

Or when she literally eats those aborted babies to fuel her demonic magic.

10 mg Haldol? Holy fuck, how can she even type?

back to plebbit

Mench is a FUCKING CRACK ADDICT. I swear to kek anyone who posts her shit here deserves to be hunted down by a pack of niggers and shot.

sory for english.

Was doing treason wit my gurl an the fone it rings. I say helo? The voice say 'wut r u doin wit my daughter?' Then hang up. Tell my gurl an she say 'my dad is ded!'

Then who was phone?!?

lol Louise "drugs messed up my brain" Mensch

The "Supreme Court" notified him?
Link to the notification.

>Impeachment
>Supreme Court

Mensch is retarded
I wonder if she'd be interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn

Her husband is a jew. His filthy rabbi-herpes cock cannot satisfy her. Probably because he only gets off on pedo shit.

Somebody is going to have to jump on the grenade and give her a good dicking so she stops posting this garbage.