Red pill me on the darkest secret on the jews

Give it to me straight. To what levels of evilness do they go, or have they gone in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tophet
youtu.be/naPliWki0xw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
renegadetribune.com/blood-libel-jewish-ritualistic-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg
youtu.be/ncaorJJM2MI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
dailystormer.com/the-bloody-passovers-of-dr-toaff/
bloodpassover.com/xbp1aug2016withspacesbetweenparagraphs.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horse shit. There are no secret evil Jews. They just use the creativity of others for a profit. That's (((their))) greatest evil. Greed.

Jews are not evil, don't believe what these NeoNazi incels tell you.

gee, i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

The nation of jews is no more evil than other nations, they're just greedy.

The problem with jews is that all the richest people are jews, and as such they own the political system as well as the entertainment industry and the main stream media.

It's a "who you know" business based on whether you're jewish or not. Yes they're greedy but then modern man is greedy, blame capitalism for that.

Its muslims like you that need the gas chamber faggot. I shit on your Quran.

They suck the base of baby dick after cutting the foreskin; a few babies die every year from infection or herpes contracted by this practice.

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138

Read the Talmud

samefag here

Not excusing the jews btw.

Coincidentally the global elite are all jewish, and as such they look out for each other and they're looking to keep us enslaved in the capitalism trap. It's very "brave new world" if you've read that book; keep the sheep docile by giving them sense pleasures such as sugar, entertainment and alcohol.

>not muslim here boyo

So basically what you're saying is that merchants demonstrate shekel seeking behaviors and nepotism?

That's basically all that Sup Forums has been saying, except they accuse them of being subversive and anti-white as well.

The nation of Israel is quite evil, because if we stopped helping them, we get the Samson option, and their treatment of Palestine can only be described as a state of apartheid.

their different kind people who do this evil stuff, they use jews as a coverup, this is why this people put some of the jews in highplaces, so a curious guy looks and see, "wow jews are controling everything". it is on the first look on second look, they will think that i am actually a jew shill and ignore this message, but very few will realize who this people are, so evil and nasty.

Jews have been behind every revolution throughout history. they are also responsible for incorporating usury into our economic sytems

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

Says a European whose people colonized half the world, enslaved, murdered, raped, countless people. OHHH THE IRONY of STUPID WHITE PEOPLE.

Low energy bait

you replied to it

Jews are more evil than most peoples. They have zero morals for those outside their race. There is nothing they will not do when it comes to non-Jews. Most groups have an in-group bias, but still have moral principles that they also apply to their interactions with outsiders. Jews also have no concept of objective truth, everything is judged based on its utility to themselves.

sounds like white europeans!

Imperialism, enslavement of others, stealing resources , nation building... Hmmm who does this still today? WHITE PEOPLE!

Funny story.. It's actually Muslims who are the only ones to actually practice slavery today...

Muzlims Muzlims Muzlims Muzlims Muzlims bhoo hooo hooo

>Betray the son of God and get him killed
>Reject the Lords will because you are just too damn greedy and materialistic
>Whenever you are not literally in chains you work tirelessly to undermine and destroy every society you reside in solely for personal gain
Jews literally have no souls. I am not being colorful or metaphorical here I mean they are literally soulless, human shaped husks that will go to any length to fill the void in their hearts that was made when they rejected God.

I didn't say any of those things, you retarded nigger. Go back to playing basketball.

Not all Jews are bad, but there is a specific group amongst them that may be filled with litteral reptilians people, possibly even directly related to Satan.

Unfortunately this is the reason one must gas them all...

Better safe than sorry.

Problem with Jews is the same problem common to ask humans: the desire to control others, subjecting them to their rule.

This is a dark thing I came across myself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tophet

youtu.be/naPliWki0xw

...Jussayin'....

This is only an introduction to the JQ.

Aryans created civilization. They invented agriculture, discovered medicine and math, geometry and psychology. They even created the first monotheistic religion. As a non-Aryan, all you had to do in order to live in an Aryan civilization (Sumer, Egypt, Iran, etc) was to:

>obey Aryan societal law (dont kill, dont steal, work in building aqueducts, homes and etc -- basically labor to the benefit of the whole society)

That's it.

Enter: The Jew.

The people who would become the Jews were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to Aryan law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Jews were described as wandering or escaped dogs.These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over Canaan and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves, not the Aryans, as "God's Chosen People."

This basically continues until today.

This is Judaism and these are the Jews:

>thieves
>murderers
>degenerates
>co-opters of religion and culture
>the original "evil spirits" in man's most ancient religions

SOURCES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

awww how cute you called me a nigger. It still doesn't disprove what I am talking about here. Are you triggered?

renegadetribune.com/blood-libel-jewish-ritualistic-murder/

they strap black cubes to their heads and worship saturn

Darkest secret is probably that Jews are not even (((them))). The elite don't care about average Jews any more than any other group which is to say not at all.

The problem with white people specifically Europeans is that they cannot accept that they are less intellectual than the Jews. Face it Euro fag you are not on the same level as Jewish people.

>Give it to me straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos

there

Their god is $atan

Truth!

"oRH 2 u guy"...what could it mean?

wtf is going on here?

You do realize we can see your ID?

Google: Sampson option

It's not a secret it's public policy.

It's not Jews, it's (((Jews))). They are reptilian interdimensional beings psychically sapping energy from humanity.

But that red pill is still a ways away from daylight.

>darkest secret on the jews

Medieval societies had widespread beliefs that Jews committed ritualistic murders of children. Something called "blood libel".

Nah man, Jews are just monkey people like the rest of you cretins. They have an atrocious agenda like the rest.
All are beasts.

(((#FakeNews))) #Pizzagate #JamesComey
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg

proxy

If we can somehow meme "The Jews" to "The synogauge of Satan" we could get the entire christian/white civilization to rise up and start killing them for screwing America over.

youtu.be/ncaorJJM2MI
youtu.be/ncaorJJM2MI

So of course there's a giant pedo satanic ring in our country right now look who are all the elite are. Someone get a jew infograph of them in corps and gov't.

The organ harvesting is an open secret.

freemasons are with the jews, they go to level 33
illuminati are with the jews, they are 13 levels above 33

freemasons are always mingled with bankers and gangsters.. they are the filth of the earth

above them are the syndicate who call themselves "the enlightened ones" or "illuminated ones" they are the few billionaires around the world. they also do human sacrifices and think they are getting more powerful every time they take an innocent life. their believes comes from the root of jewish believes, because the jews too see themselves as the "chosen".
they believe if you have sex with infants, it will restore your youth..

if you can put a demon in flesh, you only need to look at a jew.. they lust for gold and power only points to one thing, and that is their forefather, lucifer the fallen angel, who also saw himself as the "chosen"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Depends on who you ask. Nazi larpers just yell, "DA ((((999((JOOZ!!!111))))000)0" and blow off every example that conflicts that view as an exception. However, people without impaired mental faculties see through that and do their best to treat others based off their own merits as individuals. Only an idiot believes in a world-wide jewish conspiracy, that's like saying all "aryans" believe in, "1488 GAS ALL DA JOOZ!!!!111 UNCLE HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG FUCK THE KIKES... [etc.]"

If you unironically attribute all the evil in the world to the jews, you really should take a break from Sup Forums.

Also, if anyone thinks Starco is end game, I've got some bad news for you...

stfu nigger, if you don't know what you talking about.

jews and communism walk hand in hand..
and jews empower niggers over white because of
"muh slave chains"
and trying to make whites feel guilty..

the fact of the fucking matter is, non-aryans are jews, and jews hate aryans because they are actually God's chosen people/.

Jews only God is gold, and to get gold they need slaves...

go read a book nigger, and get off the fucking internetz

i'll just leave this here ...

>Aryans
>God's chosen people
>t. Someone who has never read a Bible
Being dutch is no excuse for heresy.

>bible
>written by jew

don't you know Odin nigger?
yea, Aryans are descendants of the GODS

go watch some CN

Sabbatean-frankism
Nuff said

>t. Larpagan
Really fires my neurons

i dont give a fuck what you see sissy dick lover

they cause and disperse sickness in the world of animals, plants and men so they could profit of the treatment and keep population in check.

dailystormer.com/the-bloody-passovers-of-dr-toaff/

>Jewish historian writes about goyim child sacrifice by Ashkenazi Jews in medieval Italy from an academic approach
>"In particular, he dwelt on the case of St Simon of Trent. This two-year old child from the Italian town of Trent was kidnapped by a few Ashkenazi Jews from his home on the eve of Passover 1475 AD. At night, the kidnappers murdered the child; drew his blood, pierced his flesh with needles, crucified him head down calling “So may all Christians by land and sea perish”, and thus they celebrated their Passover"
>get instantly jumped on by Abe Foxman and the ADL
>becomes shunned by the community
>“I will not give up my devotion to the truth and academic freedom even if the world crucifies me.” Toaff told Haaretz
>eventually forced to give in to pressure
>writes a public apology
An excellent example on how the Jewish world works. Truth is their worst enemy.
>yet you should NEVER forget about the holocaust, Goy

Einzelfall Goy-ood friend

>#NotAllJews

>dailystormer
Seems legit

>"The spirit of modernity is Jewish, no matter how one looks at it....Women and Jews are pimps, it is their goal to make man guilty. Our era is not only the most Jewish, it is also the most feminine of eras"..."the age that...no longer has a single great artist, a single great philospher, the age of the least originality and the biggest hunt for originality". - Otto Weininger
We should encourage and protect these rejects from the tribe. They are our our greatest allies.

How about you actually read the book fggt?
bloodpassover.com/xbp1aug2016withspacesbetweenparagraphs.pdf