ALL IS LOST DRUMPFY

swallow your suicide pills now drumpf supporters it's all over

patribotics.blog/2017/05/20/exclusive-judiciary-committee-considering-articles-of-impeachment/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQgxNHgPpuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm mentally ill and also larping but don't we call her "limey" now? isn't that the codename? i mean hey i'm all fucked up on liquor but i'll make this posting without a proxy because i have a six-month-old kid and i will die tomorrow if it'll benefit her future even a little

>(((Mensch)))

I voted for Trump and all I got was holocaust memorial month

Mental illness. Literally defined.

See pic related and weep

It's over for Drumpf

>doing treason

It will only harm the Democrats, they have no chance of actually throwing him out. The dems are proving that they're functionally retarded more and more by the day.

Before or after FISA issues another indictment and it's proven all underage girls are actually Russian spies.

Is treason a new spice drug?

Why is she such a beautiful perfect aryan angel?

> doing treason

Liberals

SOMEBODY GET A MESSAGE TO TRUMP, EXPOSE EVERYTHING ITS FUCKING TIME! LET THE WHOLE HOUSE OF FALLS COME CRUMBLING THE FUCK DOWN!

BOMB NORTH KOREA

>guise believe us he did a treason!

What the hell are you doing here bignosemerchant?

I like that you're acting like Louise Mensch is a valid source and not a mentally ill never trumper.

Ikr?
Redpilling soon
It has to

I don't know why I thought this shit would end with the election

SOMEBODY GET A MESSAGE TO TRUMP, EXPOSE EVERYTHING ITS FUCKING TIME! LET THE WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS COME CRUMBLING THE FUCK DOWN!

DO IT ALL

9/11

PEDOGATE

PIZZAGATE

WHITEWATER

IRAN CONTRA

BENGHAZI

IRANGATE

ISRAELIGATE

lol
Trump is best ever
despite your silly delusions

In case you're keeping score:

Bill O'Reilly was fired, Roger Ailes is dead and this lunatic is still employed by Rupert Murdoch's idiot kids.

Married to a Kike.
Mentally ill.

But whatever floats your boat

trump get impeach over democrat lies with republican approval
I know trump has lost some support but isn't that just asking for civil war ?

you sound like a democrat

Have you seen her sex video? I've never seen a woman fucked harder than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQgxNHgPpuQ

dude gross

> pointing out that a mentally ill retard is still employed by Fox while other better people are not

Hill yes brah

you think Trump supporters stay up at night because Roger Ailes is dead? hes been irrelevent for awhile now.

Thats like me saying Weiner is now a sex offender,.. i doubt u really give a fuk.

they are obligated to consider it when it is requested, same thing happened under the last 4 Presidents.

You'll be repeating yourself for the next 4 years, idiot.

suprise nigga
your the retard
lolz

Id be totally ok with Trump becoming emperor and liquidating all democrats.

If they impeach the president over nothing they are signing their own death certificates.

Blonald Vrglumpf is FINISHED!

SOON DRUMPF WILL RELEASE THE AFRICAN AIDS INTO THE BIG CITIES AND WE WILL BE RID OF THESE SJW CUM PIGS.

>sources
>lists none in any of the articles
Can I make money by making up random shit and selling it as news?

Do it then you stupid nigger, it doesn't mean shit if you keep saying "drumpf is grounnfff" for weeks while nothing is actually done in the courts.

as long as its antitrump sure

Why do they want to impeach trump so badly? do they not realize the civil unrest and civil bloodbath that will ensue if he is impeached? Is that what they want? If so why? do they think they will win? Do they think the movement that got trump elected will just disappear over night when he is gone? or are they just retarded?

Oh hey, you're back! How as your winter deportation, Beanz?

kek

Ugh she's insane. Fucking rich daddy's girl playing journalist after she couldn't hack it in Britishit politics