Explain this flag to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=FWwwZ8qSM3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No

I can't read sand nigger. But it looks like a 5 year old has been drawing on it.

it is the flag of saudi arabia

sword of saud because he conquered arabia, or some dunecoon meme like that

then some arab shit about allah and being Kangz

The Arabic on it says "There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet." It's a statement you say to declare that you are Muslim. It's known as the "shahada" in Arabic, which translates into the "witnessing".

They have the sword because they rule by the sword and they love whacking heads off.
The squiggles exist because calligraphy thrives where most art is forbidden. They also represent all the gashes and cuts made by the swords.

Writing : shaahada - Islamic declaration of faith
Sword: sword - because they're a peasant sand people who glorify chopping women's heads off to compensate for their own inadqeuacy due to being disgusts oily worthless sand niggers.

Basically the worst flag in the world. Which is befitting for the worst country in the world I suppose.

Here is free redpill for you: Actually you can not rule without sword.

>The squiggles exist because calligraphy thrives where most art is forbidden. They also represent all the gashes and cuts made by the swords.
how far up your ass did you go to pull that explanation out

Stop being such a fucking SHILL. Sup Forums and t_d have ALWAYS been pro-Saudi Arabia. They are our greatest ally

History of the flag. Pic related.

Mohammed was a pedophile and below is the sword they used to kill infidels

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

R A R E
A
R
E

Green means prosperity
Those words mean " There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah"
The sword means Jihad and fighting for Islam and shit

Good you guys finally learned to crop flags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia

Arabic is pretty aesthetic imo.
>The squiggles exist because calligraphy thrives where most art is forbidden. They also represent all the gashes and cuts made by the swords.
>americunt education
>inb4 butthurt muslim
I'm christian.

What about you? Does the flag resonate with you achmed?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FWwwZ8qSM3U

No, but since it's not that fucking black flag am cool with it.

He is somewhat correct.
The original passion for calligraphy came during the Byzantine Empire. Early Islamic used Byzantine coins extensively, then the emperor put himself on one side and Jesus on the other. It was sacrilege. That's where the Islamic Dinar with calligraphy on it comes from.
The ugliest NATIONAL flag.

>Arabic is pretty aesthetic imo.
Ew.
>I'm christian.
What is up, my Coptic friend.
I hear the muzzies keep killing you. Are you alright? Are you safe?

HAH! Fucking gaaaaaaaay

dude a fucking toothpick

A chalkboard with islamobabble.
Nothing important.

yeah but we are talking about the usage of it in the flag, its used because your writing the Shahada, and its usually written this way. its not supposed to symbolize the importance of calligraphy in any way

basically isis flag but green

So i shoulda ran this fuck off the road?

>The ugliest NATIONAL flag.
>implying having Kermit's butthole as a flag is any better

Rich country with questionable interests

let me guess what it says:

>we will righteously strike down all enemies of allah, bismallah rasullo allah, death to all infidels and glory to Muhammad (pbuh)

how close am i, saudi-bro??

needs a little bit more work but overall 9/10

good, stay away, btw your flag is a nice looking flag to be honest.

Hey Libya do you miss your solid green flag?

No. God no

Kill him for being retarded. That decal is the TruckNutz of Islam.

Infidels and apostates are to be beheaded by a sword

Its the flag of Al-Qaeda

>mfw from the other side all the writing is backwards

It's the most generic Muslim flag possible. It's like a Christian country having a cross and some Latin about how cool God and Jesus are.

The sword represents military might, specifically Jihad, while the Arabic most likely means the Takbir or something of the sort.

See them all the time in NYC too. Where's an RPG when you need one

>Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Faeroe Islands, Iceland, Aland, United Kingdom, Greece, Australia, New Zealand

It's from durkadurkastan. So it's shit.

As others have said, the Arabic is the shahada, the declaration that there is no diety but God, and that Muhammad is his prophet.

The sword represents the kingdom's strictness in applying justice.

The green color represents Islam

Fun facts: FIFA made a soccer ball during a World Cup with all the flags of the competing nations on it and the Saudis threw a shit-fit because they consider it blasphemous for the shahada to be placed on the ground

They can't hang their flag at half-mast because that's considered blasphemous because it has the shahada on it

Shit like this really makes you wonder why after oil, the entire Arab world produces and exports less than Finland.