Do you have black friends /pol?

Do you have black friends /pol?

you can't befriend farm machinery

I had one a long time ago, cool guy, bright mind too. Not a nigger.

When I was in highschool.

I go out of my way to not have any.

You have to go back.

implying that all black people aren't niggers.

I don't have friends.

a few, I attempt to make the best of a situation I inherited (niggers everywhere)

sometimes their obnoxiousness get near confrontational levels of irritating, but often they are a bit more enjoyable than all of my nu-male white friends (Man bun fag tier)

Basically I relate better to the barbarians at this point rather having some retarded delusional hero complex other white people all seem to have

I hate niggers.

I have met roughly 200 hundred niggers in my life
I'd say I consider about 3 of them to be friends

Nope. None around here.

Sure, guy worked at the warehouse with me.... drank beers and smoked after work regularly, had typical coal-burning girlfriend that treated him like garbage... mouthy, nasty, very disrespectful to him.... which is fucked up because he was a good upstanding person and a dedicated father.... which is pretty impressive for blacks.

poor guy deserved better.

Nope, even if they aint niggers they still smell like shit.

>only properly known 2 niggers in my life
>twin brother and sister
>both dumb as shit and generally just horrible people

No

I`ve fucked black girls but I have no black men as friends

>implying

I do, but I'm a Clinton shill

My has been friends with a black dude since before she met me.

Yes just one, I only have 5 people I would truly consider my friends and one of them is black.

Nope

I have black acquaintances, I obviously dont talk race often with them but they all do the stereotypical victim complex shit. Probably half if not more of their FB posts tend to be about race. Remember these are just supposed to be your everyday normal niggers too. They are much more racially minded and radicalised than whites generally. A lot of that is because society empowers them to openly say whatever they want without facing the repercussions that a white person would.

But your country has.

A few, and they hate Leftism, SJWs and wannabe Communists exactly the same as I do. They don't like race mixing either.

Never had, never will. But my wife has a black bull, i prep him sometimes

Absolutely not.

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

no, interracial friendship isn't true friendship

No. Just have one nigger that usually join our teamspeak on occasion. Wouldn't call him our friend though. More like punching bag to make fun of.

yes, girlfriends black we getting engaged soon.

>Sup Forums anons
>having friends

So it's the same everywhere then? Even half black are always whining about discrimination. I think it's mainly because of the Us cultural influences, blacks tend to adopt American culture and identify with basketball Americans issues.

yeah a few

>previous boss is black and we're friends now, not a nigra

>used to know an IGD gang member who was actually not a terrible human. sold drugs on and off and eventually moved his family out of the hood

>used to skate with some black kids (although they mostly tried too hard to assimilate to white skater culture)

overall i would say i have about 4 black ppl i would call friends

also fucked a black chick once

>My girlfriend has been friends with a black dude
>canada
typical

Two, high iq tho.

>also fucked a black chick once

How was it? Was she your typical straight from the hood sheboon (

Looks like it's time to fap user

They come and go. Thankfully I don't have any friends currently. People annoy me.

Yeah good idea, thanks user

So you're not doing that #SlaveMaster thing then?

No of course not. Why have black friends?

I had one in middle school, cool guy.
Now he's in prison.

I moved to an area with no black people on purpose.

nah she was in college and hung out mostly with white ppl.

and, it was pretty good. she genuinely enjoyed sex which kinda surprised me

Ex

>I had a black friend. I was young and whatever.

>played football together but was raised not to cheat. Can overhear play calls so now the routes.

>kickass

>black friend trying for same position.

>next day shoelaces cut with note, "take my position and I will kill you"

I guess we weren't really friends....as I would later understand from Ciceros treatise on friendship only the righteous are capable of friendship.

Yea, one of my best buds in college actually. Computer science majors all know each other, and we were pretty tight. Play league together all the time. gotta say, he is smarter than I am in computer science, and a pretty dedicated programmer. Also a few supervisor buddies in UPS, they knew they were doing their job and got on the ass of any niglet that was acting up, or taking 10 bathroom breaks an hour.