Le passive aggressive snark since muh russia narrative is slowly dying

>le passive aggressive snark since muh russia narrative is slowly dying
Are we on the verge of a complete MSM mental breakdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-russia-investigation-trump-song-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/trump-saudi-arabia-dance/index.html
dailymotion.com/video/x79zxf_ren-stimpy-the-royal-canadian-kilte_shortfilms
heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=ab6d830a9d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_19&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-ab6d830a9d-189799085
cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/comey-father-trump/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just killed a Seth Rich thread by making this shitty post

You just bumped a shitty post with your bitching, whos the real nigger here?

stop bumping this shit you retards.

both of you

They got exposed by Harvard yesterday for having a 98% Trump negative bias in his first 100 days and this is their way of pouting while trying to go "nuh uh, look, we can be nice"

93*

>since muh russia narrative is slowly dying
They are investigating active adviser inside the WH.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-russia-investigation-trump-song-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html

Why did they drop the muh russia story so fast?

What happened

The investigation is going to take up to a year, and in the last 100 days it's been fueled by literally zero proof of wrongdoing. If you're going to lie and speculate for a year you need to space it out or even dumb people are going to start wondering where the proof is.

> Hijabi? No thanks, I just ate!

NYT realized their source for the alledged comey memo was unreliable, and they spread the word to CNN, WaPost, etc

umm no sweetie. and grumpft will be impeached before the end of july once the 2 scoops investigation is completed.

Fox is now literally fair and balanced

Fucking euopre should shut the fuck up about our politics kuz they are 1 2 talk

The lack of respect from those whores is disgusting

who cares? seth rich was old news by the end the election. everyone knew he was killed by hillary but nothing is going to come of it or else trump would have done it by now.

this shits hilarious

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/trump-saudi-arabia-dance/index.html

> white
> can dance

CNN has been getting real bitchy lately. EVERY organization is going all in with Trump hate to attract viewership.

> gets trips
> is a nigger

dailymotion.com/video/x79zxf_ren-stimpy-the-royal-canadian-kilte_shortfilms

>to attract viewership.

Really? Who are they attracting? I have literally stopped reading any mainstream news for a while now because the propaganda is off the charts.

Shit FOX NEWS is finally fair and balanced.

why doesnt trumps campaign have a team of dedicated shitposters and shills to screencap that bullshit and spread it for the masses?

>Literally only one day without major Rusia bombshells
>"L-look guys the narrative is dying. T-Trump dindu nuffin"

Source to that report please, i am very interested.

Because you cucks will do it for free

Liberal boomers. That's all they are grasping onto now. Liberal boomers are the #1 consumers of petty left wing drivel.

>Fair and Balanced

So they are not gaining viewers under the age of 50? Thats good news then.

Stay mad homo :^)

here's an easy to digest article about it
heatst.com/culture-wars/harvard-study-reveals-huge-extent-of-anti-trump-media-bias/

and the actual paper
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/?utm_source=POLITICO.EU&utm_campaign=ab6d830a9d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_19&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10959edeb5-ab6d830a9d-189799085

Perhaps he has a consistent belief that trannys should cover their faces.

We should spread this

Half the people I work with eat that shit up. But more and more are getting sick of hearing about it so there is hope.

They do it here for free.

Yes, definitely. Look at how weak the shill threads have been lately.

They know they're done. Their crocodile tears for pic related revealed them as unprincipled sociopaths.

>Enuf

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here..

>ARD
What the fuck. Don't watch German news but thato why every normie hates Trump and you get weird looks if you say anything remotely pro trump in public.

Oh you don't even know. Get ready for it, drumpfkin. Get ready. You weren't paying attention. The house of cards is falling. It's HAPPENING!!! It's happening right now!!!! The indictments are being prepared. The bombshell just broke. And unlike you nazis, i source my claims.

cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/comey-father-trump/index.html

Trumps FINISHED!!

>Fox is now literally fair and balanced

deep state already working on that senpai

I'll worry when they axe Hanity and Eric Bolling.

archive or GTFO. Why can't newfags grasp this? Just archive, it's the polite thing to do.

CIA is annoyed

Are you fucking retarded?

>cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/comey-father-trump/index.html

Surprised (((Harvard))) put that out

Do you even know what sage is and how it works, nigger?

DROHNAL KLUMPF IS FINISHED! COMEYS FATHER SAYZ HE WAS SCARED! INDICT NOW!
My god, you liberals will go into full retard mode once this Seth Rich stuff breaks loose. I will mine your salt, and I will enjoy every single grain.

>ARD

Is it true teutonfags?

>people say it was wonderful when Mrs. Obama did it
>his wife does it
>suddenly it's offensive

4D Chess lads

desu it was easy to defend him during the campaign against Clinton.
But now that he's basically a neocon puppet, that's impossible to find arguments that make him look good : I say he's threatened with impeachment by neocons and deep state and since he's a cowardly neophyte, the result is him doing their bidding.