Fox news is pure state media at this point

Media collusion with fox news: Trump is having phone calls discussing strategy with the CEO of fox news Rupert Murdoch on weekly basis
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-rupert-murdoch-phone-to-discuss-strategy-a7699601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/business/media/trumps-urging-that-comey-jail-reporters-denounced-as-an-act-of-intimidation.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawsuit-idUSKBN1722B8
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/09/07/why-isnt-trump-facing-a-bribery-investigation/?utm_term=.ce4f21c0e914
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-ben-carson-administration-complaint-221438
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/302404-trump-was-a-former-lobbyist-report
nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/elections/to-our-readers-from-the-publisher-and-executive-editor.html
mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-big-pharma-prescription-drug-prices-lobbyists-medicare-negotiations-a7557726.html
theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/donald-trump-nixes-obama-regulations-coal-industry/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fox news is pure state media at this point

And ABC/NBC/MSNBC/CNN/NYT/WaPo/HuffPo/etc. were pure state media 4 months ago, what's your point? Are you saying we need more state media outlets now? I agree. Good post.

They're the only ones whose coverage of President Trump is halfway fair.

Yes, whats your point?

Fox News will go down in flames along with Trump. They just tied their network to a political Titanic.

Are we forgetting CNN gave the Clinton campaign debate questions in advance?

>LEAF

>90% of the shit he does is negative
>fox only talks about 50% of it

Solved the riddle.

Ill just leave this here.

>Fox news is state media
>implying every TV news outlet Isn't controlled bby an interest group
>Still watching TV news

>implying

Fox news covers Hillary and Obama 95% negatively, and then they cover Trump 50/50 while always putting emphasis on Trump's defense even when talking about his scandals

>Kike flag
>1 post by this id
Shitpost disregarded

they're not the worst

>LEAF

FAG

We already knew this. Just like the other MSM outlets are colluding with the Democratic party, State Department, and CIA; Fox colludes with GOP neocons. Here's the kicker: both of those sides represent the Deep State. That's why all media was anti-Trump in the election. Now that Trump is being contained, directed, and limited by the neocon deep state, Fox is getting more friendly. Even CNN praised him for that fucktarded Tomahawk strike in Syria.

It wasn't CNN, it was a commentator invited to CNN

But this doesn't matter, there was collusion between CNN and Clinton in other occasions and i was against this when it happened.

Collusion is not okay when trump does it and it's not okay when clinton does it. it's called having real principles

Getting scared of trumps new alliance with the Middle East?

What has he done that's negative?
Oh are you just talking about his twitter and looking dumb? This is the result of the cult of personality that formed around King Obama - you idiots can't separate the personality of the president and the policies/achievements of the president.
Presidents are supposed to get things done, not just be a spokesman and figurehead. Trump is getting shit done, and retards like you focus on tweets, leaks, and muh Russia.

1. Trump told Comey to jail journalists who report leaks. this is a violation of the first amendment.
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/business/media/trumps-urging-that-comey-jail-reporters-denounced-as-an-act-of-intimidation.html?_r=0

2. Trump in fox news saying Edward Snowden should be executed.
youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

3. Trump paying 25 million dollar over a massive fraud lawsuit
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawsuit-idUSKBN1722B8

4. Trump paid enormous amounts of money to the investigator who was investigating Trump University. Trump claimed he was not trying to bribe her. how convenient that he paid the same person who was investigating him and then she dropped the case.
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/09/07/why-isnt-trump-facing-a-bribery-investigation/?utm_term=.ce4f21c0e914

5. Trump bribed Ben Carson for support by promising a position in the whitehouse.
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-ben-carson-administration-complaint-221438

6. Trump was bribing politicians for years as a registered lobbyist.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/302404-trump-was-a-former-lobbyist-report

The negative coverage is self inflicted

NYT, WaPo, TheHill and Politico are not credible sources.

>fraud lawsuit

someone licensed his brand and fucked them over. less of a headache

>bribing Carson
did carson not reject a cabinet position at first?

>Snowden
should be executed

Show me a case where NYT, WaPo and TheHill made wrong claims in the past 5 years.

If you are incapable of providing even one example, it proves that they are actually extremely reliable sources

>1 necon media outlet
>5 DNC media outlets
>0 non-jewish media outlets
rmyt

>WaPo

all of last week

NYT:

pic

>Jew
>having principles

1. The reports WaPo made last week weren't false

2. About that NYT title, read the actual article instead of just reading the headline, genius. it's about using wiretapping of RUSSIAN communications as a part of investigating trump's aides.

nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

TheHill

its all drivel. They tell the reader what to think, rather than what happened

they changed the name of the article without posting a retraction, Schlomo

About TheHill, opinion journalism is not the same as fake journalism. you can present your opinion beside the facts, it doesn't make it the facts fake.

About NYT, How the fuck does it matter that they changed the name of the article? it's not even an unusual thing, websites change the headline of articles pretty often It's the content of the article that matters, and the content did not change.

If changing a title is your example of "fake news XD", you are pretty much proving my point that they are reliable news sources

nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/elections/to-our-readers-from-the-publisher-and-executive-editor.html

here they are admitting their bias. course their source of their claim is the NYT so I don't believe it

wake up dumbass, fox is pure bs!

>Trump said this
>Trump said that
>Someone said this about Trump
>Settled lawsuit
So just a I stated: you don't like his personality or him personally. Where's the policy flaw?
Oh it doesn't exist. Just like I said.
You're literally proving my point. The Obama cult of personality fucking ruined politics. All of this shit is irrelevant.
>Illegal immigration is down
>AHCA passed the house
>Economy doing well
>Job creation looking good
>unemployment looking just fine
Literally nothing wrong with what's going on.
>TWO SCOOPS!!!
Manufactured outrage is all. Suck dicks.

They only said that they underestimated Trump's support, which pretty much everyone did.

So according to you, NYT is not a credible source because they underestimated Trump's support because of the poll numbers?

Let's be real here, deep inside you know NYT is a very credible and factual source of information. you just don't like that they report the stupid shit your god emperor is doing

>kikes accusing people of doing what they do

Want some policy flaws? alrighty

1. Trump broke his promise to stop funding syrian rebels. after a short pause of the program in february, Trump restrated the funding for syrian rebels in April 2017, mostly islamic fundamentalist groups:
mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/

2. Trump decided to drop his promise to renegotiate drug prices after meeting with big-pharma lobbyists
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-big-pharma-prescription-drug-prices-lobbyists-medicare-negotiations-a7557726.html

3. Trump's FIRST executive order was an order which raised taxes on middle class home-buyers, meaning you pay more taxes now when you buy a new home
theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/

Btw, the fact the economy is doing well is purely because he inherited it from Obama. Trump did not even pass yet the majority of his economic platform, genius.

NYT is not a credible source because they're practicing bad journalism. Like changing the names of articles to avoid giving credibility to Trump's claims of wiretapping, and admitting that they are biased.

You know how I can tell you're an actual Jew? Because you just tried to draw my conclusion for me

If NYT, which is factually correct 99.9% of the time, is not "true news" enough for you, then nothing is.

>Trump broke his promise to stop funding syrian rebels
Foreign policy is gay and unchanging.
>Trump decided to drop his promise to renegotiate drug prices
Wow it's only been a few months and the new health insurance bill is totally unrelated to drug prices.
It's not a tax, dingus. It's for insurance because retarded home owners have 580 credit scores. Literally the cause of the housing collapse.
Yeah, the regulations that killed jobs being slashed has had zero effect at all.
But hey, thanks for at least sharing issues with actual work instead of gossip.

Tell me about a regulation that kills job.

Meanwhile, i will tell you about a deregulation that KILLS people:
Trump removed rules that prevent coal companies from polluting water sources. basically, now it's perfectly legal for coal companies to poison americans by polluting rivers and water sources
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/donald-trump-nixes-obama-regulations-coal-industry/

>99.9%
>after you said

i didn't know israel played football, seeing as you just moved the goal posts

I didn't move the goal posts, i said 99.9% of the time because while i have never seen it happening, i'm sure that at some point NYT was wrong about minor detail of something due to human error. just like any other press outlet.

I just assume human error must have happened at some point

>the economy is doing well is purely because he inherited it from Obama.
>purely coincidence

Tell me schlomo, how will your messiah come from a bloodline the LORD cursed?

closest i'll get to a jew admitting he has been schmekeldorfed. i'll take your bag of secret jew gold now

non fox news is democrat crap
fox is now democrat without ailes adn after oreilly unfairly bowed to pressure
rape fake hysteria is sickening

Here is some more advise: sourcing globalist media will only expose you for the shill you are

what about the crimes in IsRaHell

What the fuck "pure coincidense XD" has anything to do with what i said?

Nothing here is a coincidence. do you expect the economy to suddenly change few months after you elect a new president, when Trump did not even pass most of his economic platform?

So your methodology of determining whether a media outlet is true or wrong:

>if it says bad things about trump, its fake news
>if it says good things about trump, it's real news

10/10 best new methodology. please continue being so intellectually honest

literally not an argument, edomite
you have to be retarded to not see media collusion, not the mention the mountains of evidence
this must be your first time on the internet

There was some degree of Media Collusion, but Obama didn't talk on weekly basis with the CEO of a media company. that's what trump is doing

studies by tax paid universities will totally be fair toward capitalism which would end them

> talk on weekly basis with the CEO of a media company. that's what trump is doing
care to elaborate?

>Israel complaining about media collusion