Is thickness Sup Forums approved?

Is thickness Sup Forums approved?
-Shows fertility
-Need top-tier genetics to pull off well
-Ancient world loved bigger women

Should we fatten up our women, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0FWY5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No
Sage

No. That's obesity.
>sage

Quit promoting unhealthy destructive lifestyles.
Sage

That's not thickness.

Only a Nig Nog would think that is.

SAGE

thickness is fine up until the point where their thighs rub together. fat girls have dark, discolored, dry, and cracked (not wrinkled, cracked) skin on their inner thighs and surrounding their pussies, it looks nasty as fuck.

There is a fine line between THICC and fat

how's it unhealthy if they get that way eating organic?

Fat girls are great for a night or two.

Most of em are great in the sack because they lack self control. Every ATM I've ever had has been from a bigger girl.

She looks like a thin woman on the right. By American standards anyway

Are you even trying, user?

Too many calories, not enough non-sedentary activity.

>is fatness Sup Forums approved?
Fuck off

RETARD

Flat is Justice desu.

Gonna need meat sauce for this

>thickness
Fuck off /fit/. It's fat. The picture on the right is disgustingly obese.

Hnnnnhggg...

Pic related is a little to fat. The pros are they generally have good pussy. More cushion so you don't have to put a pillow under their ass to get deep strokes in. Downside is they are repulsive. Basically they are like a moped, fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you do it.

Sauce on the babe

how about have your own opinions and stop worrying about what a bunch of virgin neckbeards on a political board on a anime website think

Unsurprisingly, a fatty love has it entirely backwards.

They have fat genetics because they suffered from starvation in the past. That is, they come from a society of losers.

Just go to the fucking gym so you don't have to bottom feed, fatty.

Brap-posting is cancer but in this case its the truth.

who's the bbw

imgur.com/a/0FWY5

google the name Maggie Green and discover approved thickness

fatties must be purged with fire

friggin anubis cosplay pics every day

No, lean bodies are universally better looking and they accommodate fashion.

They're fattening themselves up just fine

do thicc thighed boys get a Sup Forums pass?

Hopefully fetishization of fatness will turn to the norm, it already seems to be growing as a trend.

>all the low test betas itt
Laughable

You are less and less likely to be able to 1) menstruate 2) get pregnant 3) carry a child to term and 4) deliver a healthy baby the more a woman strays from the goldilocks zone of 17-22% body fat

This is because fat produces estrogen (in both men and women, this is why men should make sure they aren't fat less they get overwhelmed with estrogen and grow mantits). Not enough estrogen and you can't menstruate or get pregnant, too much and menstruation becomes irregular and you're far more likely to have miscarriages.

Too slender and you're infertile, but same if you're too fat. Most "thick" girls would probably have difficulty getting pregnant.

no lose some weight fatty

I used to think high-test was a meme but ever since I've gotten /fit/ and sort of embraced a more masculine lifestyle, I've been attracted to thicker and thicker girls. Girls who a few years ago I would have said were too thick now make me drool and awaken a caveman instinct.
But it's not just "fat girls", there's a difference between thick and fat that a lot of people don't get. Two girls could have the same height and weight but look completely different based on fat distribution. When girls gain weight they can get a juicy ass and thick legs, or a misshapen square-shaped monstrosity of a torso.
It's very much a case by case basis, but I think thicker legs/asses are more sexually stimulating.

>SAGE

>posting a downie

I don't know who that is

T H I C C

Left is before Jamal.

Right is after.

That's because men and women have different fat distribution. An "apple" shape with lots of stomach fat means visceral fat (or a greater indication of fat around the organs) which is incredibly unhealthy.
However women tend to naturally gain fat around the hips and thighs, which is subcutaneous fat which isn't necessarily unhealthy to a point (see: sumo wrestlers for a very extreme example).
A combo of both is also pretty unhealthy.
(Side note, men tend to gain fat all over)

However, having a lot of fat (in general) could mean an unhealthy diet (too much sugar) which can fuck with hormone production.
So a legitimately "thick" girl with hip, thigh, and ass fat may be healthy and have good estrogen production leading to being able to birth a healthy child.

tl;dr: Thick girls should not have an apple body shape (a lot of visceral and stomach fat), should have plump thighs and ass with minimal fat elsewhere (although obviously there will be some). Thick is a specific type of fat.

Whom?

>disgusting.jpg