TRUMP TURNS ON KUSHNER

>Trump Reportedly So Furious He's Attacking Jared Kushner

>His own mood, according to two advisers who spoke on the condition of anonymity, has become sour and dark, and he has turned against most of his aides — even his son-in-law, Jared Kushner — describing them in a fury as “incompetent,” according to one of those advisers.

archive.is/14OjH

Is this a good thing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/white-house-staff.html
archive.is/14OjH
archive.is/vT0FQ
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.757177
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.is/frUwe
archive.is/D9ifq
archive.fo/jeSDd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>who spoke on the condition of anonymity

Yeah, that's why Kushner is in Saudi Arabia right now sucking terrorist cock with Trump swinging a beheading sword around

I could read that article as the Zionists (via their MSM) defending their messiah Kushner by smearing any attacks against him as petty, vengeful, and irrational/insane.

The Zionists will defend Kushner at all costs.

Guess all that money and jobs created for america is lost on you so that sandniggers can keep killing each other without us wasting money on doing it. Not saudi arabia's fault europe is too stupid to say no to rapefugees.

Truth is that Trump does not have the right personality for the job.

He has a really big ego and wants people to suck his dick all the time. It seems like he needs that. So he surrounds himself with yes men. Thus leading to bad advice.

>"I pick the best people, the best. Trust me, you've never seen people this good"
>Picks Kushner, Flynn, Spicer, and Sessions

He surrounded himself with never trumpers you retard.

I keep hearing that Trump gets furious and starts yelling at people, yet I've never seen an example of this. If he's such an angry person, don't you think there would be some recording somewhere of him losing his cool?

During the election the MSM kept insisting that Trump's rallies were angry... but they weren't.... Do they even know what they're talking about? Have they never seen an angry person before?

With joos you lose!

I meant, you lost...

Chasing the original NYT article on which the OP article is based shows the article to be an MSM smear of *Trump*, painting Trump as irrational and out of control, his staff as afraid and clueless, and Kushner as an incredibly capable yet thoroughly innocent victim (Zionists do love to feel they're the victims).

Waiting for Trump to turn on Kushner will never work, since it will never happen. We are the only people who can stop Kushner.

Spicer and Sessions are great

kinda like how this board would claim he didnt abuse women, then a literal tape came out of him bragging about how he goes up to women and grabs their pussies without permission?

>((((sources say))))

they are writing pure fiction at this point

oops, forgot link
nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/white-house-staff.html

"even his son-in-law" The monster! The horror!

Top 10 anime betrayals

Also,
>(((according to two advisors who spoke on the condition of anonymity)))

gas him
>gets gas station captcha
it's like how there's a script that changes the word senpai to senpai

>implying you wouldn't enjoy being grabbed by a billionaire in your pussy

I've been claiming that he grabs women by the pussies since the very beginning, faggot.

I'm talking about getting angry and losing your cool. We don't have any reason to believe he actually does this.

>spoke on the condition of anonymity

Fake News.

>the article to be an MSM smear of *Trump*,
>painting Trump as irrational and out of control
Yeah because Trump is just such a pillar of stability and self control, he never flies off the handle and rants about things that he has little to no information about.

>his staff as afraid and clueless
Most of them seem pretty clueless, and they probably are afraid, since he fires people for flimsy assed reasons, and isn't afraid to throw people under the buss for his fuckups (like he tried to do when he said the Assistant AG was the one who told him to fire Komey).

>Spicer
>good at his job
kek!

That mother fucker was literally hiding in bushes from reporters one day!

>new york times
lol

One of Bannon's cute little ops is to "leak" stories to the press about chaos in the WH. Keeps the marks too busy watching the left hand to see what the right is doing.

these "trump is angry at x now" articles are so tired. the new fake news hotness is the reporters that tweet
>McMaster walked by and mumbled "fuck this shit, I ain't working for that clown any more" and "we hear loud noises coming from behind this wall that sounds like Bannon dropping f-bombs"

those are the best, and never once proved to be even remotely true.

>everything is fine 4d chess

>yfw you will never have an old daddy who attacks you for being incompetent after a raw butt fucking

"the marks"
kek
you sure its not a shoot brother?

Kushner and his genocidal Zionist supremacist cult must be stopped.

Probably going to be more damaging for dems and media in the long run since you can only keep the public focused on a topic for so long and they threw everything at him right in the beginning.

>wants people to suck his dick all the time
That's what Hope Hicks is there for.

>breaking kayfabe

Sources speaking on the condition of anonymity said that OP is an enormous faggot

DAILY REMINDER:

MIKE "GO BACK TO RODDIT FAGGOT" PENCE IS THE ONE TRUE HOKAGE

THE SILVER FOX NINJA SILENT ASSASSIN WILL RIDE THE FIERY DRAGON OF THE SALT WATERS TILL THE END DAYS

THE RECKONING IS COMING
THE COVENANT MUST BE RESTORED

Seems it's a busy weekend of thread-sliding here on Sup Forums.

Kushner is supported by the Rothschilds, Soros, Murdoch, Netanyahu, and the Russian oligarchs, all of whom are part of the same Zionist supremacist cult.

>Even son-in-law Kushner!

>Even

Heavily implying he's not the most deserving of a bollocking, the fucking shill.

BASED

We can see the danger Kushner poses to all humanity. This is why the Zionists and their MSM are so intent on protecting him.

I wish one of Bannon's cute little ops would be to "leak" Kushner straight out of the White House.

I live at the building on 666 Fifth Avenue on the 11th floor. My name is Jared Kushner. I'm 36 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Exactly.

Kushner is the ultimate Zionist. That's why they've chosen him to be their new messiah.

>archive.is/14OjH
Fake news

>That pic
Looks like the Kush is getting a bit stale.

However. Without their man in the cabinet, I reckon deep state action against Trump will be more... "aggressive", let's say.

Why are you calling stuff that will help Trump fake anyways? Kushner is not good

Donald, it's Kushner, Jared Kushner. You're my father in law so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Steve Bannon. I killed Steve Bannon with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Mar logo, so you know, keep your eyes open.

American psycho?

David Icke forums circa 2008 said he was the new head of the illuminati archive.is/vT0FQ

I wonder what his business card looks like.

Your leaders and CIA lecture/threaten us about the merits of "diversity". Trump is the only one who seems different, I hope to God he's the man we think he is. Also a lot of money for the organizations who ship over the "refugees" and promote anti-white agendas comes from American elites like Soros.

the leaks are on a much larger scale now, way more than the bannon faction vs Kushner faction. Read between the lines on every leak, very often someone else counter leaks to undermine the original leak

I bet its uses a color called Bone

He's not even trying to hide it - merely taunting his upcoming victims.

Is it weird that i could watch American Psycho with Jared Kushners head over Christian Bales and i probably wouldn't notice

Think the media knows he is which is why they are trying to grind everything to a halt. Problem is with the russia thing sealed now they have to shut the fuck up for a week and it's looking good for america with the arms deal. EU is in worse shape since the people are still blatantly ignorant and are voting for their own destruction.

Christ, he's a meme.

What it should be is utterly frightening when one realizes the Zionists are going all in to make Kushner their Jewish JFK, and the first Israeli President.

Think of a Zionist Patrick Bateman armed not with an axe or nail gun but the entire US+UK+Israel military and nuclear arsenal.

Time to kiss 6 billion goyim goodbye (their Holocaust™ number x 1000 for retribution).

what a faggot

I've thought the same

No you retard. He brags that women LET him grab them by the pussy

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since I heard the album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Ivanka, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Melania, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Ivanka, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Melania, get down on your knees so Ivanka can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Ivanka, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Typical retarded leaf. Must be annoying to be a Canadian with a brain, only to be chained to such reckless faggotry.

looks like Trump's not getting Ivanka's puss for a while now.

CAN'T HURRY UP NO YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT THEY SAY LOVE DON'T COME EASY IT'S A GAME OF GIVE AND TAKE

The leaker is Dina Powell, a dune coon affirmative action hire by Ivanka Jew

Kushner is such a threat to humanity that even Israeli outlets like Haaretz are writing of the danger Kusher and his cult pose.

The Kushners (not just messiah-to-be Jared but his parents) donate to a wide variety of extremist settler causes - including the rabbis who wrote "The King's Torah," justifying the murder of non-Jewish babies if a Jew felt those babies might grow up to harm Jews.

>Kushner Family's Settlement Donations Alarm U.S. Jewish Groups
>'It's alarming how many of Trump's advisers on Israel have a long history of close personal and financial ties to some of the most extreme settlements.' haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.757177

Connect that with the Kushners' long-standing support of Chabad, the people who have no qualms proclaiming goyim exist only to serve Jews. (Check how the Lubavitchers raped and destroyed the town of Postville, Iowa.)

Kushner and his cult are such a great danger to even other Jews that Haaretz last month ran an op-ed warning they (using the dog-whistle language "national religious community") were more dangerous than Hezbollah.

>“The national religious are dangerous. More dangerous than Hezbollah, more than drivers in car-ramming attacks or kids with scissors. The Arabs can be neutralized, but they cannot,” he wrote.
>Klein continued with his scathing assessment of the community, asking: "What do they want? To take control of the state and cleanse it of Arabs. If asked, they will deny it. They know that it is too early to be out in the open.
>"Do not believe their denials. Their religious nationalism is extreme nationalism, wrapped in a pious reverence,” he continued. “It permeates the education system, it is getting stronger in the army and affects the Supreme Court. They are already on their way to us, another moment and they break down the door."

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. I must kill all the goyam

That's because he didn't and doesn't abuse women.
In fact the recording has him saying that women want him to grab them by the cunt and that he politely obliges.

Trips of terrifying truth.

lel, perfect
if he weren't Jewish I'd probably like him for being so obviously creepy

underrated

Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Its happening!!!! Its finally happening!!!

>let

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT

That's the real horror of it. People who are not psychopaths just laugh at how such ideas are silly, maybe a little entertaining, maybe a little scary.

Kushner fully intends to be Patrick Bateman on a genocidal scale - and that's exactly what his apocalyptic Zio-cult want him to be.

Read these 2 threads for more background:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/

This is why, of all the ideas in Sup Forums at the moment, the danger Kushner poses to all humanity is the most life-savingly important to spread outside of Sup Forums.

archive.is/frUwe
archive.is/D9ifq
archive.fo/jeSDd

If it makes Trump listen to Bannon more, yes.

If he could, he would. The Bannon and Kushner factions don't like one another.

Man if this is true.

lol fucking yawn. he's the most boring person in the world and he has almost no power. why are you spreading the "Kushner is the antichrist" meme? you fag

Not even close to true - it's actually the opposite of what's happening. It's either wishful thinking or outright twisting of the underlying NYT story, which is both an attack on Trump and a defense of Kushner.

Everyone gather around and behold! Living proof that TV rots your brain.

I aspire to become Jared Kushner. I can't fathom how powerful and influential he is. You can imagine it too, can't you? You're filthy rich, fucking Ivanka Trump, the President is wrapped around your finger and at the snap of your finger, someone could be six feet under. But most of all, an anonymous image board constantly talks about you.

I'd kill someone for a life like that. Hell, I'd genocide an entire race for a position like that, my lust for power goes beyond all reason or moral objection.

t. actual psychopath

RIP to all those animals you tortured in earlier life.

it's true. now that we got that out of a way we can all agree that we have our hopes up that mr. President has once again laid his carefully planed grandmaster scheme to action. where he is playing 469D chess on all of them jews and comes out on top.
we will just have to wait and see. and knowing President Trumps track record i have little to no doubt that he is actualy doing this the very same moment im writing this oversized post for nothing.

Well played.

Trump needs Bannon but also people around him like Priebus who are familiar with DC and can explain the likely political effects actions. By political effects what everyone in DC will bullshit about. Firing Comey the way he did probably was not expected by him to get the level of uproar it did.

>we will just have to wait and see
If we do not act now most of humanity will die.

Love me a Sunday morning shill thread

Good

See ya buddy

It's Bannon posting as user

I'm being serious. I genuinely aspire to be Jared Kushner. He's so powerful and grand, it seems ridiculous to not aspire to be him or admire some aspects of him in some shape or another.

I'm not a fan of his voice though. It's a bit too feminine and frail for my taste, you'd think he'd go for a more booming, direct and commanding voice.

Trump is the fucking man

Don't forget the bannon bait and switchawroo for the Jew.

kushner should be tried for treason

LOCK

HER

THE

FUCK

UP

AND BTFO THEM IN THE PROCESS WHILE DOING SO

DON'T GIVE AN INCH

STOP BEING WEAK KEKS

That's all I want to see

FUCKING CLEAN HOUSE

US Govt needs a GOOD and HUMILIATING cleaning to the establishment that has FUCKED the country over for decades

Nah. Kushner and Ivanka are president. Trump is just a figurehead. It's worse than if we'd had Hillary.

reporting has turned into fucking fan fiction.
i hope these pulp papers implode, but i won't hold my breath, as they are being kept afloat by dark money pouring into their coffers
(i.e. bezos buying wapo with cia funds)