"Get out" is at the top of korean's box office

Seems like the koreans are starting to take the blessed drink

>Get Out has gotten unexpectedly huge here. Not only is it at the top of the box office, but people talk about it all the time. While people are not 100% familiar with the racial background of the film I've seen quite a few posts on Korean websites about the racial background/social situations in the US and "explanations" for it. I was pretty sure I won't get to see this movie in Korea just a month ago.
Current box office data from Korean Film Commission kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findDailyBoxOfficeList.do Get Out has been at the top for two consecutive days since it opened here on May 17.

>Article about people's positive reviews. m.insight.co.kr/newsRead.php?ArtNo=105918 Interestingly many articles and reviews, like this one, referred to Get Out as "American *The Wailing*" as some of the comments here also compared two films.

>Review from one of Korea's biggest newspapers news.joins.com/article/21582671

>>What is noticeable are the actions and the words of white characters towards the black people (...) Treating Chris kindly but with unabashed discriminatory attitude. This was based on the actual experiences of the director Jordan Peele, a famous black comedian.

>>North American cinema praised this film as a "film that points out liberal racism". It refers to the attitude of the white people, behaving as though they understand and accept the blacks and deriving satisfaction from it. Director Peele, with a twist-thriller featuring SF elements, touches his scalpel upon this hypocrisy. He managed to deliver both the message and the fun, so to speak.

Remind me why are you crybabies still throwing a childish tantrum cause of that masterpiece?

bump

Seen this movie and couldn't help but lol at all the black shit

When can we withdraw and allow NK and SK nuke each other?

This motion picture really resonates with Koreans because Koreans are niggers.

Liberals are racist? Really? Here I thought they were violently anti-racist, to the point of attacking people who might be racist.

niggers are better than Jap-bastards

I thought it was based.

>SK loves niggerjew propaganda

wtf I like North Korea now

When you'll leave your mom's basement, become educated, lose your virginity , stop being some pathetic manchild crying about minorities all day long and fapping to anime little girls.. so never
LOOOOOOL, i'm west african and i actually found it funny hahahaha

you're a subhuman english teacher tho,hang yourself already

i think this might be the first time japan flag is actually a japanese person and not a weeb

Koreans love the BBC

nah i still haven't taken my gf's virginity ,she's korean we met at the medgames (no i'm not that guy in the picture i posted earlier nor is she the girl in it obviously)

not going to lie.. it does look good

and why would you feel ashamed of wanting to watch it? you spend too much time on this shithole seriously

i know that japanese hate the chinese because you hitler'd them in WWII, but why do you hate the koreans?

well it is ruined for me since I watched the trailer. It reveal far too much about the film

We hate niggers almost as much as Nippons hates Koreans...

Wanna know how I know this is fake?

believe me, it doesn't

koreans and japs hate each other for the same reason the chinese hate the japs.

the North is better than you imperialist brainwashed faggots

Koreans pretend to be Japanese in Japan while promoting nip guilt. Jew tier desu

Does she suck dick? Can we see her pic?

Waiting for some korea-Japan banter.

Savage

Is your Fatman? because you are the bomb

>posting pics of myself or my gf on a forum forme miserable losers who want to spread their misery?

really?

most losers here would try to detective her, find her facebook, fine me, spam my university and try to get me kicked out or idk what lol. You people are pathetic as fuck.

Kek

>be slant eyed jungle monkey
>call other monkey a nigger
like pottery, who has that Simpsons picture of the two monkeys knife fighting with flags?

Me (Mexican) and my Indian friend talked about this and we both agreed, it was good but it's only overhyped because of culture in America. Black people will talk about anything black being the greatest thing because most things that are black aren't that great (Barbershop, Tyler Perry, Kevin Hart, etc.), and white liberals will eat that shit up because of white guilt or a need to feel acceptance from minorities and win cool points. It was a good movie but a masterpiece? Not so much. It's basically the affirmative action of movies; it's an okay movie, maybe 900 out of a 1650 scale like with black SAT scores but that's enough to get it into the Academy because the director is black and there's not that many black directors and white liberals feel guilty about it. And I don't know why Koreans like it, but it could be a cultural thing. Like how Avril Lavigne is still big in Japan.

REKT