Lack of progressive themes

I just saw Alien Convenant and despite their being several interracial couples and even two gay guys on the colony mission, the survivors were all white. I know Ridley Scott is getting up there, but you think Fox would have told him to make some changes to allow for a more progressive ending.

Additionally, the black guy x white girl shower sex scene ends badly. What a horrible message this sends...

but the multiracial whore was basically locked up by the paranoid but superior white woman, and then had her face torn off by the superior white man's back baby. symbolizing the persecution of multiracial whores, while simultaneously being incredibly entertaining for the whites.

Why the fuck would you send two gay men when you're trying to build a colony? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of reproducing to make it grow?

The two gay guys are part of mission security. Hardened colonia marines with big beards and beer guts. The ship has thousands of settlers and fertilized embryos in cryostasis.

Still seems shoehorned

>Watching shlomos propaganda

kys

I agree, you'd need as many breeding couples as possible

Because (((Hollywood))).

Who is to say that in 100 years gay couples won't be able to have kids either through anal wombs or some other method for lesbian couples.

Shame that the hot Jew girl had her head ripped off

>Sending extraneous equipment across the galaxy when shipping is priced by the gram

I'm going to love it when it becomes legal to hunt and shoot progressives...
These are glorious times to be living in!!!

>taking gays on a colony mission
What is the fucking point of that?

I wouldn't have been surprised if they had shoehorned in a transgendered alien or referred to facehuggers as binary fluid. the iconography of the franchise has always been based on genitalia

In Canada? Never, you have some of the most freedom loving, accepting progressive policies in the world.

>not understanding that the future needs to be fabulous
>not understanding that the future is going to need people to lead fashion industries
>not realising that gays are actually the best candidates for trips like this due to their high tolerance to pain

Gender AND sex are a social construct when it comes to humans and Xenomorph interspecies pairings.

You retards will NEVER be happy. If I posted a picture of a Japanese man butt fucking a Black guy, you'd invent something else retarded to bitch about.

Progressive are people who throw childish temper tantrums and I can't wait for the 2nd civil war. BANG BANG BANG!!! No more temper tantrums.

I think it's trying to speak guys.

Well, yeah, because Asian (men and women, is there a difference?) are inherently submissive to and worship black cock kangz.

You're right, I'd bitch about you posting that picture because I don't want to see it.

Is Alien Covenant actually good? Or is it shit like Prometheus was?

It was pretty shit honestly. Absolutely zero subtlety in terms of character development, almost no horror whatsoever, and a few scenes so awkward/cringe that they're actually hilarious.

Goddamn why did Ridley Scott turn into such a fucking hack.

So it's not a redeemable film at all?

THIS