What would happen if an American went to Russia?

What would happen if an American went to Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ifWM4SMeOVU
capelino.com/friends-of-the-actor-interns-casimir-liske-opened-up-the-circumstances-of-his-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=WA2Ah-IETcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing
Russians are not racist barbarians

>Russians
>not racist barbarians

t. Sanya Kondratyev, German citizen

Also, 2 guys 1 hammer.

how does it prove racism?

I'd take squatting lessons

If a Pol can go hitchhiking in Rus then so can American probably.
youtu.be/ifWM4SMeOVU

why are they so thin they look like they're dying

They're dying of communism, kamrat

text the Magician, I think I know you irl and you know who the magician is

There's people in the US that dress just like that, drink the same shitty 40s, dance the same, but without the accent.
They're called anybody below the age of 30.

> get off plane in moscow
> fuck 3 slavic supermodels before you get past baggage claim
> NKVD concealed eavesdropping device in one (or all) of the supermodel's pussies. your penis now spies on you
> hail cab, 7 filthy gypsies try to cajole you into their rusty trabants with bald tires and piles of rat corpses in the back seat
> find good russian non-gypsy cab (NKVD agent)
> arrive at hotel, puzzled by low doors tiny rooms and miniature beds. (all russian architects are pretty much midgets)
> room's walls are made up of ~85% NKVD eavesdropping devices
> 3 taps on sink, hot (piss warm) cold (~0 degrees kelvin) and Vodka
> Toilet still has a shit from previous tenant floating in it (the turd is also bugged)
> put bags in closet (also bugged)
> go down to hotel bar, fuck 3 more hot russki girls before you get out of the elevator
> order vodka in bar (glass is bugged)hot waitress who brings it starts fucking you right in the bar (listening device concealed in titties)
> hail cab, battle those same 7 gypsies and their murder-mobiles, get in properly bugged NKVD agent cab, go to club
> cab driver offers to hook you up with coke, weed, pills, heroin, hookers, fulllly armed russian military attack helicopter, weapons grade plutonium or a slavic, all child for sale at discount prices
> arrive at club, fuck 5 more slavic beauties before you get to your booth (booth is bugged by NKVD)
> purchase controlling interest in club, fuck half a dozen more gorgeous slavic ladies while signing deal
> spend 5 days in drug fueled sex orgy delrium
> purchase chechnyan hunting excursion, bag 17 muzzies, take beards as trophies
> fly home in your shiny new fully armed MiG stuffed with military grade arms and 3 mini-nukes (all bugged by NKVD)
> only spent $35 on the whole trip

russia is a magical place

It means that we don't like your fucking kind here. Go be fritz somewhere else and try to establish arbaitentung someplace else.

That's Ukraine

Not much. People study abroad there. Well, at least they did until deep state started trying to cause word war three.

Do Russian bitches like Yanks?

This
You kremlin fags killed him

capelino.com/friends-of-the-actor-interns-casimir-liske-opened-up-the-circumstances-of-his-death/

they like money

KEK

ANUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

No they fucking don't. They were bred to hate us, stay away from them, theyll cuck you in a moscow minute

>Russians are not racist barbarians

(you)

Wait, I just realized theyre dancing around purses and 40oz bottles. Did they steal those purses and celebrating, or am I fucking crazy?

Please, slavic bros, educate me, what the shit is going on?

they're the equivalent of your obese, double digit iq sporting southerner. Who fucking knows m8

This, don't act as if redneck Americans are better. They're only richer.
youtube.com/watch?v=WA2Ah-IETcU

The fuck are you two on? No shit we have rednecks, im just wondering if someone saw what I saw.

>> 3 taps on sink, hot (piss warm) cold (~0 degrees kelvin) and Vodka

This.

I like vodka so I would get plastered.

well you know... actually we are