/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL: HOME RULE ACT

There is something you all need to be aware of:

The District of Columbia Home Rule Act

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jonathandrich/status/864353460350627842
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-seth-rich-slaying-conspiracy-20170520-story.html
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/221018540-story
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
oversight.house.gov/hearing/d-c-home-rule-examining-the-intent-of-congress-in-the-district-of-columbia-home-rule-act-of-1973/
archive.is/Xv8Nh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=benghazi&mfrom=&mto=&title=
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6598
twitter.com/jonathandrich/status/846535836715958273/photo/1
archive.is/9JlRf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so obama took control of the police department and then killed seth rich with them?

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0

hQEMA1EwXD/9WJcuAQgAg2AftnNzKR3l7WiVi7jdJJoKB0qyO31JFx/Jve2QVBBQ
Pb6TPrnTRHyrcyD7pV9fIdiRFSJ3LQhBh6ZQR12sAdXv2xr+q3hEtySm5UlxAiF5
4z7ViFJxNiSra5EaA7nCY/WEOuC4kPv8YaPEWi2EsiT7S0CkATMAA20NjpevNOMu
3v3juipYAIPVorZPRB9tSscknX7mrUvOFMaVcWkyJLhgljYM2Y+W/oqlFDQ4POtf
G3ITufimLL4izQYn1FebbsXmga808OVSTZOBkpolZi2sZvjxOBSy+D3FEYDgnNcA
AuJ3egx/Ac8iYs3zLXXqzn7DaS04ivZr0e8dwULEJsk6XfUH09YHcjGPRC/DN2hD
GJeAc/7u9WxtJEgeKT+zPYQSlCnElo3G6j8Y4/WjvBaYlFy6o/ov0vWEuw==
=L+6I
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

bump for autism

Don't know about that, certainly took control to cover the situation up.

DNC likely did the hit with their own people, anons should look into that separately

bumping for Seth

ah, i see

twitter.com/jonathandrich/status/864353460350627842

If you want something to do, Google Earth the whole route from the bar and look for establishments with cctv. We have Mcgill condos, Flaglars market. Various atms

Search for DNC members who no longer work there.

If you have balls start badgering DC police for body cam footage.

Go through your evidence, organize it. Make a wall chart with string connections.

As mentioned above, we aren't going to get much more from Seth. Look up the chain.

Add to this list

Valerie jarret,

senator Schumer,

senator McCain,

Jennifer palmieri,

Officer Robert wingate Robinson (sister worked for hrc).

Andrew therrialt,

Amy dacey,

Joe capone,

John podesta,

Heather Podesta, (hospital staff),

Debbie Schultz(Sean lucas connection),

Sean lucas (ally?),

John Brennan,

Josh uretsky,

Kellys mulka (Seth gf?)

Look through wikileaks emails.

Ignore shills, may God have mercy on your souls, Shareblue.

Day of rope. Don't fear these people, god is on our side.

If you believe the user who initially claimed Palmieri did it, then it makes sense that the WH would step in to take care of the messy hit they did

Anyone threat Mook yet? He seems like the type who will flip on his friends to save his own skin.

Previous thread:

If anything it would be the SEIU workers at the hosptial.
Podesta and Clinton are both tied to SEIU
Seth was still conscious after being shot.
and was taken to the hospital.
where he then died.

With the "HOME RULE ACT" obama could have taken control of the whole metro pd for upto 48hrs.

Can we find out if this was used???? The "DC Home Rule Act" .... maybe a FOIA, but to who?

Bump

any pastebin link with very info so far ?

Are you the same people who were in the Clinton foundation threads? How did that go for you?

bump

If the authorities continue to refuse to do anything, is there someone who is going to get justice for Seth Rich?

Wikileaks email links:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

literally this.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-seth-rich-slaying-conspiracy-20170520-story.html

even the family.hates retards

That probably explains who did the actual hit, DC police were used to cover it up afterwards

I'm working on getting records showing if the Home Rule Act was used when Rich got killed, anons ought to focus on figuring out the connections between the Podesta/Clinton to the SEIU and also look into how many other cases we can tie the SEIU to.

I bet this isn't their first murder, and Okeefe had someone on tape saying they used them for protest agitation as well.

Not sure but he doesn't look like the type who would thrive under pressure

You've been shilling for a while now, your activities are absolutely being logged, fair warning.

How do we force an official investigation into this? Any lawfags here?

>twitter.com/jonathandrich/status/864353460350627842

Woah. That's real.

To reiterate:
We have anonymous hitmen waiting for a public key to be released either by hack or by deadline July 4th.

Those involved with Seth Rich's murder and/or the coverup of must confess or be eliminated.

bump for seth
blood 4 blood

Has anyone looked into head of DC police? Check out this article... history of mishandling pedo cases fox5dc.com/news/local-news/221018540-story

Nobody cares about Seth Rick, stop spamming the board with your gay shit

The day of the rope is almost here. then you won't have to deal with Seth Rich threads anymore.

This is the Rich family.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
DNC Thug has been speaking for their family recently.

There are other websites you can go to if you don't like it.

Don't be involved if you don't want to, but you're not going to stop all of us.

>nothing to see here
>nothing to see here

I know this is pol and it's filled with larping, but damn if I don't believe you. I have been investigating this since the moment Hillary made a statement about a staffer killed in DC. I sent you pictures earlier today of who I believe is involved. Palmieri, Wasserman-Schulz, Podesta, Mook, Clinton, possible Brazile.

I'm looking forward to their confessions.

PEDOsta is linked up and down SEIU they went through it on weds.... anyone got the images. see

Never heard of this Seth Rick guy.

This thread is about Seth Rich who the DNC murdered.

Hopefully Kim has some real shit. That'll open this wide open where no one can ignore it.

Seth Fich has been dead for months and literally nothing of substance has happened, or been deduced from his murder. Let it go already, it's sad.

There's a petition on WH.gov

i suggest we all sign.... I already did.

Interesting because we have the Podestas tied to the PD as well.

We ought to look around and see if there are other instances where the SEIU was involved with hits or mob style intimidation?

The Podesta's are linked with the DC police as well. Their tentacles are far and wide.

He wouldn't be saying he would be talking to lawyers of he didn't have shit my dude.

Holy shit this is fucking crazy.
That lawyer is supposed to represent the family with what they are saying, and then that's them in the video... yeah, DOES NOT ADD UP.

Jesus christ this is a deep mess without a doubt. All doubt should be blown away for anyway who wasn't quite sure by now

>Seth Fich has been dead for months and literally nothing of substance has happened, or been deduced from his murder
That's why these threads exist, shill

I already did but do we have links for anyone who hasn't yet?

bump

Podesta received a weird email from a Georgetown email about beanie babies.

Additionally, Dirty Donna spoke on Seth's death immediately, just like HRC and DWS.

Go drink some tea then. If you have nothing to contribute than stfu and gtfo.

I'm just airing of the side of caution. I for one am glad he even got involved in this.

I'm aware, but we should be looking around for SEIU involvement in non-Seth Rich related scandals to see if they have a history of doing this kind of thing for the DNC

Well Monday is the day all hell is going to break lose that's for sure.

Beanie babie Georgetown email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

to eliminate toxins.

What about this? The original plan wasn't to kill him it was to steal the USB from his house and find out who he was in contact with.

He is on the phone with his girlfriend talking for ages because he is nervous.

Capone presumed he'd be out cold from drugging, but he somehow made it home anyway.

He finds burglars, gets into scuffle, runs for it, get shot running from his house.

Burglars fucked up the job by shooting him, so black team comes in and poisons him so he dies after couple hr in hospital.

And you're retarded for making them. There is a reason why wiki has put a lock on Seth Mich's page and that's because of people like you.

His death has nothing to do with the DNC, it was most likely a robbery.

We have a short window to find some new information and get the word out before Trump comes home from his trip. Media has a new onslaught planned for then

You mean Tuesday. He said he was going to meet with his Lawyers on Monday and make a statement on Tuesday.

SEIU is as dirty as it gets. I know someone who was a longtime SEIU rep who carries water for the DNC. He'd suck a dick if it got him a photo with Governor Brown. I know for a fact he registers illegals to vote. I think he'd do anything the SEIU or DNC told him too. He's now working in a different union.

>anons ought to focus on figuring out the connections between the Podesta/Clinton to the SEIU

The first most easiest simple answer is donor money, not just to Poedesta/Clinton but to the entire DNC. Almost every single time for the last decade at the least when the Democrats need protestors who will carry their kool-aid and even do just enough dirt that doesn't leave a wide open skid trail, it's these purple and yellow rectal decorators they contact and communicate with first.

Holy fucking shit. Wow.

They are both Seth's brothers?

The pgp chain?

Jesus fucking christ

So about the D.C. Home Rule.....
I didn't read it yet, but I thought it strange that the oversight committee had a meeting on this on MAY 12th, 2016

oversight.house.gov/hearing/d-c-home-rule-examining-the-intent-of-congress-in-the-district-of-columbia-home-rule-act-of-1973/

We just need to dig up some hard proof, it's pretty clear that they're involved in a lot of shit

Good idea

The original reply was from Rich's cousin

Thanks for bumping my update. Add donna Brazile to the shit list.

NO FEAR, anons!

archive.is/Xv8Nh

DNC Gets Involved After Sanders Staffer Fired For Accessing Clinton Voter Data (UPDATED)

UPDATE – 1:30 P.M. EST: Weaver said in his brief conference that digital firewall would be restored but said that the problem actually lay with the DNC for not adequately protecting their data. He went on to slam the DNC’s “inappropriate action” for restricting the campaign’s access to its own data.

After reiterating that the staffer who accessed the data was fired and that none of the models were utilized, but brought it back to say that the campaign would consider legal action against the DNC. “The leadership of the Democratic National Committee is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign,” Waever said. “This is unacceptable…if the DNC continues to hold our data hostage and continues to attack the heart and soul of our grassroots campaign, we will be in federal court this afternoon seeking immediate relief.”

UPDATE – 4:05 P.M. EST: Hillary for America National Press Secretary Brian Fallon Friday released a statement noting that the Clinton campaign asked the DNC to ensure “the Sanders campaign only have access to their own data.” Read the full text of the statement below:

Clinton’s @brianefallon on DNC data breach: pic.twitter.com/uiUpoaI1z0

— Ken Thomas (@KThomasDC) December 18, 2015

UPDATE – 12/19, 12:27 A.M. EST: Late Friday the Sanders campaign and the DNC reached a deal to allow the Sanders campaign to re-access the voter file. The DNC said in a statement campaign that the Sanders camp “complied with the DNC’s request to provide the information that we have requested of them.”

[images via Wikipedia Commons and Flickr]

>> Follow J.D. Durkin on Twitter (@MediaiteJD)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

> At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi resulting in the deaths of U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.[6][7] Stevens was the first U.S. ambassador killed in the line of duty since 1979.[8]

> At around 4:00 a.m. on September 12, the group launched a mortar attack against a CIA annex approximately one mile (1.6 km) away, killing CIA contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty[7][9][10] and wounding ten others. At the behest of the CIA, top U.S. officials initially described the attacks as the results of a spontaneous protest triggered by recently released anti-Muslim video, Innocence of Muslims.[11] Subsequent investigations showed that the attack was premeditated – although rioters and looters not acting with the group may have later joined in after the attacks began.[12][13][14]

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=benghazi&mfrom=&mto=&title=

> 463 emails discussing Benghazi before the attack with enough time to protect lives.
> 403 emails discussing Benghazi after the attack.

All deleted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

44,053 emails leaked by Seth Rich allegedly.

32,750 Hillary emails.

27,515 DNC emails.

256 DNC emails about Benghazi.

FYI: GOWDY FINALLY CONCEDES MILITARY COULD NOT HAVE SAVED LIVES IN BENGHAZI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6598

Bullshit they've had years to pull out!

If Obama was commander and chief and directs action of all US military personnel, why was Benghazi of any responsibility to Hillary and her team?

Why did her and Obama's gross negligence result in any deaths?

Bottom line: People died when their lives could have been protected.

Military actions are the responsibility of the president. The president at the time of 2012 Benghazi attack was Obama.

So the family does know.

Dirty Donna has been doing DNC dirty work for 30 years.

Seth worked for the DNC. There is nothing weird about his family having a DNC spokesperson. Especially when retards like yourself want to politicize his death.

Interesting, that is the kind of information that we are looking for

We need to dig up records that might indicate if this power was used at the time Rich died

All FOIA attempts haven't gone so well

yeah, thats what I was looking for when I found this.

>Dirty Donna

is it just me or dose this fucker look like alec baldwin???

Bump

I've seen this in numerous /srg/ threads now. wtf is this shit?

Maybe he's a clone

Examples: Occupy, crafting Obamacare with Obama himself in the oval office, ACORN, Antifa, and Anti-Trump rally disruptions over the last year for starters.

See: You should really read these threads if you want to be involved.

Here's a piece of poo for you, shareblue

Guaranteed (yous)

Umm, guys...
twitter.com/jonathandrich/status/846535836715958273/photo/1

Fucking cucks don't know how to private message. And they make the conspiracy better

Why is Podesta not under arrest/still alive?

u send email to some wanker in a cubicle

Oh, you mean how Hillary Clinton used his name to advocate for tighter gun regulations?

Suck an AIDS-filled nigger dick.

Wtf

archive.is/9JlRf

Bernie Sanders Campaign Fires Staffer for Allegedly Accessing Clinton Campaign Data

"The DNC was notified on Wednesday by its data systems vendor NGP VAN that as a result of a software patch, all users on the system across Democratic campaigns were inadvertently able to access some data belonging to other campaigns for a brief window," DNC spokesman –Luis Miranda (was fired)– told ABC News in a statement. "The DNC immediately directed NGP VAN to conduct a thorough analysis to identify any users who accessed the data, what actions they took in the system, and to report on the findings to the Party and any affected campaign.

Michael Briggs, spokesman for the Sanders campaign, blamed the incident on the software vendor used by the DNC.

“Sadly, the vendor who runs the DNC’s voter file program continues to make serious errors,” Briggs wrote in a statement to ABC News. “On more than one occasion, the vendor has dropped the firewall between the data of different Democratic campaigns. Our campaign months ago alerted the DNC to the fact that campaign data was being made available to other campaigns.”

I have thought Dirty Donna was involved or in the minimum aware of the plot to kill Seth Rich from the moment she first spoke about it. She should be dead or behind bars. She always hides behind her race and claims to be Christian. She's as dirty as they come.

Shareblue!?!?

Jenkies!!! Zoinks scoob! It's been them all along!

Thanks for mentioning that, we need all the help we can get.

Who was the leaker then? You have any better ideas?

Even if the leaker wasn't Seth Rich there is still a massive coverup happening where the core issues are not being addressed.

Go ahead and blame the Russians, that's an easy out if that makes you feel better.

Never seen that one before

Dirty Donna needs a talking to, user.

What if he wasn't the leaker but just let the leaker in? Installed a backdoor?

Bumping all Seth Rich threads

Name drops and screenshots.

Keep em coming.

sherlock user has found a journalist willing to do a story on this. please send all relevant info to [email protected]