en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=52XlyMbxxh8
youtube.com/watch?v=reCemnJmkzI&t=17m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey

>Australia is fu-

Oh.

Looks like Liberal voters and Queenslanders need to fuck off.

what happens in the middle of australia?

Kangaroo fighting

it actually used to be terraformed until abos burnt everything and killed the megafauna that supported the vegetation. the whole thing was a rainforest until 40,000 years ago.

Survival of the fittest on steroids. Only the most vicious and evil animals survive out there after being forced out of the nicer regions. These animals then become even more vicious and evil before invading the nice regions once more to either defeat the weaker of those who remain there or are forced back into the desert to become even more vicious and evil.
The process has repeated so many times that Australia is literally crawling with the most evil and vicious animals on Earth. Of course as humans have gone and settled most of the nice bits it has left very little room for settled animals so now Australia is breeding the most evil and vicious animal species in a giant desert cauldron. The process never ends and there is no limit to how evil and vicious these animals can get. Only when they can return to the nice bits by biting an Australian's ass while he's on the loo and poisoning him to death can they get a brief respite from their endless torment.
Forget about terraforming Australia. In 200 years it wont even be habitable for humans any more.

>british ecology

You make puns only to relieve the fear in your heart. However there is a single word that needs to be said to make Australians flee in terror and beg for their life. To Australians even the mere mention of this word causes their pitiful imagined world to shatter while the cold cruel reality replaces it.

Emu.

I'm sorry, lad, but this bloke's right: You're fucked.

The point of terraforming Mars is for whites to get away from filthskins. Australia already has some of the worst natives. Unless we're willing to engage in genocide, Mars is our next best chance at being filth free.

I read somewhere that if Australia was to be terraformed that a mountain range the size of the himalayas would have to be built along the WA border

Australia needs a bunch of holes drilled in it down to the Earth's mantle to create volcanos. The soil in most of Australia is dead, that's why plants that can thrive in similarly dry conditions don't grow in Australia. There simply aren't enough nutrients in the soil for anything other than the most basic bits of scrub here and there.

Lava is rich in organic matter. If you can cover parts of Australia with fresh lava, it can be seeded with plants, which in turn will bring in animals who will shit all over the place, starting a cycle of fertilization.

>thinking we're going to terraform mars one day

No one thinks that. With shitskins taking over white countries humanity will be lucky to still know how to create fire in 300 years.

>Lets add lava as a terrain type for the myriad evil Australian species.

It'd be great if we could terraform Australia into rich farmland and other productive uses but we'd just use all that agricultural surplus to create more filthskins until there was no longer a surplus.

all you need is some permaculture, m8

>With shitskins taking over white countries
pic related is 33% non-hispanic white, including jews

youtube.com/watch?v=sohI6vnWZmk

Fuck off, we are full. And we like it that way.

they brought bunnies over i think

>not knowing that there's entire islands made from just volcano runoff which have diverse life.

>implying aboriginal states didn't terraform the land to create food bowls with controlled burning and sustainable hunting techniques replacing megafauna in the food web.

Its all fun and games now until the lava spiders burn your house down, cunt.

You might as well post a pic of London as well. Jew York was great a century ago when it was built by whites, now its just the poster child of whats wrong with country. Niggers, spics, and globalist kikes chasing the all mighty shekel while leaching of past glories for all their worth.

BTFO!

how can australians even recover from this?

Mate i can handle all wildlife, but i guess you don't have to worry about such things as jamal will keep your wife safe.

>picture from some random tiny town in central australia on google earth
>23°12'13.24" S 131°54'45.33" E

dafuq is that thing in the street?

Also, the picture was titled "local store". Do australians buy groceries from random people standing in the middle of empty lots?

true, but that replacement came at the cost of desertifying the whole continent.

damn that place looks fucken fancy ay

>Jew York was great a century ago when it was built by whites
a majority of these buildings weren't around 100 years ago.

But it was terraformed from a plant-rich environment to the hellscape we know now by the aboriginal population thousands of years ago, so obviously terraforming is possible - it's just that some environments are a lot easier to make than others

is that fucking Muttaburra?

Not achieving, haven't tried.
These are not the same.

I happen, I'm waiting for a worthy opponent

A majority of those building weren't built yesterday either. Mexico city and parts of Africa have tall buildings as well. That doesn't mean they aren't cesspits.

Camels, kangaroos and a big ass fuckin rock

I would much rather live in that New York than the current one.

We can, we just don't want to make room for new cunts to come here tho

>dafuq is that thing in the street?
Those are abbos mate, practically fauna

nah but seriously it looks like a dog

>implying tall buildings aren't degenerate in themselves

>Implying that New York doesnt look comfy as fuck

I chuckled, you must be a refugee from the Great Emu Wars eh?

NYC has been minority non-hispanic white (again, this is counting jews are white) since the 80s, and since then crime rates have been lowering, the non-white proportion has been growing, and many new skyscrapers have been popping up which are safer, sturdier, and more efficient then ever.
like hell you would. electricity was a new technology back then, the apartments were extremely crowed and killed many people in fires, and there were probably designated shitting streets for the horses.
who's saying that? it looks comfier than 90% white west virginia.

This:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

Fuck off melbourner, the boat niggers want to live in the big cities and not with the abbos in the middle and up north.

>terraformed from a plant-rich environment to the hellscape we know now by the aboriginal population thousands of years ago

Can anyone provide sauce on this?

I've heard this a few times from this site but could never find anything that supports this claim

>"Terraforming (literally, "Earth-shaping") of a planet, moon, or other body is the hypothetical process of deliberately modifying its atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to be similar to the environment of Earth to make it habitable by Earth-like life."

As the definition stated above, terraforming literally means "to make it earth-lie" or "to make it capable of bearing life"

The Australian desert, the most inhospitable areas are already populated by thousands of different plants, animals and insects.
The shittiest parts of Australia are already "earth-like" and capable of bearing life, so Australia is already "terraformed"

>banging two sticks together
When I say shit about that all aboriginals have invented are a few sticks I thought I was joking....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

We can, we just cant be fucked doing any more.

they're probably high off their minds on gasoline

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

You need to exterminate the Aboriginal people so they don't burn any more forests down.

Your city is shit shitskin. No one cares how many buildings George Soros funded.

>Your city is shit
>what are sour grapes
i'm not even from the northeast. nyc is a counter-example to the self-flattery of "when we're gone society will collapse". not that i have any problem with whites to be honest.

Fuck Off Australia! England is more fucking full with those Muslims and black people than ur fucking Australia

Not at all. Its a white city built by whites in a country built by whites. You would have been much better off showing me a city in the Congo, China, or even a city like Detroit or Baltimore that has been long run by nonwhites to make your point. Instead you act like a typical guido for jew york bragging on about the city when in fact its nothing special.

Posting any American city isn't proof that a world without whites isn't a horror show.

Sustainable at 1 abbo per square hundred kilometres.

You faggots will ignore basic context to live your bazaar stonage fetish.

Pretty easy if you have a Genesis Device.

youtube.com/watch?v=52XlyMbxxh8

Just be sure you're not around when it is started.

Good point, op.
Really made me think.

Ok, geo-engineered for the context impaired.

Interesting.
Looks like they fucked it up once whitey left
youtube.com/watch?v=reCemnJmkzI&t=17m

fuck off cunt we are full
population density is aces as it is because we don't have millions of stinky cunts shitting in our streets like india and melbourne

As long as the Greens exist no terraforming can happen.
Carve a channel to lake Eyre from the ocean, it'd be too salty but there'd be a massive increase in rainfall for most of the country.
It'll never happen though because 2 sub species of ants would be endangered.

Crazy but you have a point. Only problem is it would take several thousand years to happen.

>survival of the fittest
>marsupials

All it takes is one carnivore placental mammal to fuck Australia's land biosphere forever.

also the abos would complain

Weird to see a modern bridge for horse carts.

So this is how Mad Max starts.

>terraform
>terra form
>make in the image of terra
>terra = earth
>terraform a part of earth to be like earth
hmmm you're retarded?

t. hipster faggot

Not authentic enough?

>all it takes is one carnivore placental mammal to fuck Aussie biosphere
>Abos fucked Australian biosphere

You cant make this shit up.

I know. All those Indian street shitters need to start being employed as Australian desert shitters instead.

Go pooabout in the outback.

>Australia needs a bunch of holes drilled in it down to the Earth's mantle to create volcanos.
I keked

We just discovered an active site on the south island, it's predicted to provide locals with yet another renewable geothermal energy source :^)

The only people who live in your uninhabitable deserts are nigger abos who were exiled from society centuries ago.

Citation needed, Australia was and always will be a 30°C giant desert because of its geographical position, topology and weather just as NZ will always be a huge swamp. You can't blame the effects of the Ozone hole on aus niggers when they could barely control fire.

Also where the fuck are you guys getting your natural gas from bazza? Australias going to be fucked in the future because it lacks any sustainable renewable energy sources.

KEK
ironically Aussie is an enclave for some fucked up animalia, kangaroos destroy cars and beat people up, great white sharks in their most populous, coastal tourist cities like Adelaide, Box fucking jellyfishes with no antivenom in existence for their fatal stings, snakes, crocodiles, multitudes of spiders. We have fruity mountain birds, and flightless birds, :^)

>What am I doing with my life

Daily reminder that Australia is a big country

The solution is NUCLEAR POWER and DESALINATION. Australia has no shortage of uranium and is one of the few countries that would benefit for an industrial expansion due to the proximity of resources.

inb4: entire soil is salt

It might as well be the size of NZ because so much of it is uninhabited.

Coober Pedy

YEAH AND WE AINT FUCKIN TAKIN ANY FUCKIN REFUGEES SO STOP ARSKIN

we have 1/3rd of the world's uranium. we are in a proper position to make our own nuclear weapons.

Wtf u say abouy my cuntry m8

Look at all that space. You could fit literally the entire Syrian race in just a corner of your shit hole country. The could inter breed with those nigger turtle eating Aborigines and no one would notice. Some one call NATO.

Exactly, lad, same goes for Canada. What more is that there is plenty of room to dump nuclear waste.

Your animals are weak cunts and got BTFO by fucking rabbits, cats, and mice.

We already have enough fuckin pests cunt

They could but won't because it's full as a goog the way they like it.

NYC is an example of a small Jewish-white elite in an incredible metropolis ruling over a large brown workforce

>that cough and the other guy smirks and looks over to the other guy thinking he's laughing
Even they think it's a joke that we're doing this kind of stuff for them.

Fuck off cunt. You don't have nearly enough dissenters and multiculturalism liberals ruining your country yet. It's on it's way, hold tight faggot. The jews will soon spread your ass cheeks like the rest of the world.

You're wrong. We're already bending way over for Muslims.

>terraforming land that has already been seeded with abos
I hope we don't start colonizing mars before the DotR so it can remain pure. Whites originally came from Mars anyway before the kikes tricked us into moving to this dump heap.

That's cute, you think YOU have a Muslim problem.

They would, but spiders are in the way. No spiders on Mars.

Australia is much more poisonous than mars to be fair.

Terribly good point, lad. But I've known this. Telling hopeful people that making mars livable is nearly impossible, is a powerful experience.