Mongolia

Wtf happens here. What are mongolian political beliefs, and are their girls qts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkU9Zd0LQjg
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

They're Nazis.

please mongolians post your rare flags

Honorary aryans?

Bumparoo

Ironically there was one earlier today in Finland thread
Proxyfag probably, actual Mongolians don't tend to know this meme

Someone has got to have met a mongolian before

you never really here much out of this place
do they still try to rape and pillage the chinans or did the wall plan pan out
i like their throat music

Now the Chinese raping and pillaging them by slowly moving more and more Han into Mongolia.

The steppes seem magical

I feel like it would be a mich nicer place to live in than china, they seem different cultarally for the most part tho

They're planning another raid in Beijing

Traditional people. Nothing of interest for a six pack joe like you.

Heavily influenced by Russia, slowly getting integrated into Eurasian economies, over-whelmingly centre-left but quite right-leaning in the rural areas.
Also have heard that the most Western areas being populated by Muslim Kazakhs and Buddhist Tuvans in the North, but except from there and the most populated three cities there are almost no foreigners.

Jealous of their connection with nature thats for sure, very unique lifestyle and beliefs, sad they live next to bullies :(

I wonder if they are like japan in regards to foreigners

Quite a lot of mongolians in my area. I've had quite a few bad experiences with mongolian women. Fuck them. Fuck all women anyway. Also, their language is the ugliest shit I've ever heard.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkU9Zd0LQjg

delicious horse meat salesmen

They show up from time to time

That capital looks nice

the word mongol refers to the turk-chink hybrid. these mutts kept on growing and formed a culture stuck between chinkic and turkic. turks sorted them out and helped them along the path from time to time but when the turk degenerated into weakness, they started fighting. then turkic god sent genghis as a way of resetting the whole region and the steppes and high mountains changed forever

suffering. their traditional nomadic lifestyl almost died out. i met few of them in a traditional nomadic tribal meeting. the winter so fuking cold their animal simply die. witouth animal you cant be nomad. many of their plains becom half desert to. they are fucked.

Never thought I'd see the original

Here

Half of their population lives in the capital and save for a few other small towns, the rest is pretty much steppes and nomadic tribes.

Sounds like it might be comfy

To my understanding they're mostly just chilling out minding their own business but open to the idea of going on a rampage again if Genghis Khan ever returns.

David Attenborough said in a few interviews that he believes in the possibility of the Yeti being a real species, and thinks the steppes of Mongolia are one of its migratory paths

>can get really, really cold
>lots and lots of meat, cheese, and milk
>not much else

Many of them still revere Genghis Khan as a demigod of sorts, but there is a "modern"/urban culture forming in Ulanbaatar.

Climate change is a lot more disastrous in the region than people realize. I don't know much about Mongolia specifically, but in nearby southern Siberia the permafrost below the soil leftover from the Ice Age is melting and flooding the land, creating new lakes and swamps. This is catastrophic for their agriculture. Similar things might be happening in Mongolia.

smarter steppe people departed to other lands starting back in thousands of years when the alk green wide open steppes began to dry out

Dude was a legend tho, didn't he create the largest empire?

Threads like these feed Tengri...

horse milk

rare

Sounds gross, but maybe not. How do you like where you live? Is the nature nice? Do you like foreigners?

Please tell me an international distributor of kumiss

I can't find kumis in the USA, even in a big city.

I am just a tourist, but the place where I went isn't very developed. Lot's of grasslands though and it is very beautiful.

no, the brits had the largest empire by land area, covering 1/4th ish of the world, mongolian empire was second, and i think the third was roman empire. *cries in debt*

I think Bjork is from there

proxyfag?

I was in a serious relationship with one. She was gorgeous. East Asian features but tall. Pink nipples like a white girl. Cooked. Impeccable housekeeper and has an MDPhD.

That said. Mongolian food is awful. It's unseasoned meat and root vegetables... sometimes in dumpling form. Communication was very hard. Did not understand North American humour at all. Despite being a doctor fell for obvious Asian health scam treatments.

She could ride horses and shoot guns too.

Might have let a good thing go but I do think our cultures were incompatible

>T. Half wolf half human
Cool story :DDDDDDDDD

Find a white girl we don't need any more mongrels.

We need to give these fuckers some high speed low drag gear and weapons, a massive military budget and reignite their old Mongol spirit so that they can do was population control on the middle east and India again, we NEED that Mongol now more than ever guys

>reignite their old Mongol spirit
You haven't been there.

>i met few of them in a traditional nomadic tribal meeting.
>Mongol-Uralic Siberian Rape-Baby Magyar Hun
Checks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Show me a white Canadian that cooks and cleans and I'll show you a Mennonite in the middle of Manitoba. It's hard hear now. Our women (I live in toronto) are depraved vapid tattoo covered whores with rainbow hair and gauged ears.

Also in Toronto and can confirm

Digits confirmed, this is how we fix it

>tattoo covered whores with rainbow hair and gauged ears
Funny how Canada is always 5 years behind USA

>no bread
No wonder they were so powerful

I these shill threads? I see so many of this "What happens here" shite, with no actual relevance or contribution.

Keep in mind reddit fags have been openly saying to make slide threads that are about random shit, but "slightly political" so they don't get modded.

As OP i cant really contribute yo something i dont know thats why im asking what happens here, im genuinly interested in the people, politics, and culture. I know this board is infested right now but srsly dude fuck off

Shit tier country whose only claim to fame is a massive continent wide chimpout a millennia ago. Now it's a polluted shit hole whose economy depends on selling resources to China while their women whore themselves out to Chinese and Korean business men.