Don't you stupid fucks realize that you got played with the Seth Rich hoax...

Don't you stupid fucks realize that you got played with the Seth Rich hoax? It was literally spread by bots to distract from the Russia scandal. Kudos to this beautiful patriot for uncovering this.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/from-utah-with-love?utm_term=.bhovlBvwv#.kmr7MB7x7
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And CNN is Not Fake News
see you in hell

RIP Seth

That chick thinks every hashtag trend she disagrees with is a Russian conspiracy. If anything, she's a paid DNC shill using Russia as a scapegoat to distract from their corruption.

die

Why would bots need to rest?

That time frame is ridiculous

>tfw you don't understand "bursts" are retweets.

(((they))) make up russian hack claim, seth story comes out, they cant cover it up so they start using bots, pushing the story, to then show data of the story beeing pushed by bots, so it looses credibility, pushing the russian hack and secret intel stories
7d chess right here

there are a lot pro-trump bots on twitter though. It's quite the rabbit hole to go down and not a pill that Sup Forums wants to swallow.

botnets need to botrest

>Seth Rich gets killed
>weird shit happens in the case
>artificially boost hashtag to tell others it's boosted so we stop paying attention to Seth Rich and diverge attention to Russia scandal

your tricks won't work on me

>completely made up graph taken out of someone's ass
HUH

i think i believe rod wheeler and jullian assange over (((caroline q)))

what should i do now?

Because word was getting out and people were hunting for information.... And don't those hashtag trackers reload every minute or two? The fuckery of these people

MIKE PENCE IS THE FINAL SOLUTION

THE SILVER DRAGON FIRE WILL CLEANSE THE EARTH

>random hypes
>random rests

a loser sees it as scientific proof of anything,

but it's nothing than pol related twitter posts.

>dgaf
most of the users on here are bots or shills

I see the pattern now. this automatically makes Seth Rich's death not suspicious at all.

I don't know why you guys give a flying fuck if I bot hashtags, on this one i had 2k bots running 15k tweets per hour, that's what I do, deal with it

What I meant was you could find a few minutes for any hashtag and fine zero tweets over the course of a minute, especially at night on the weekday

Its literally so they can rig polls.

>drumpfs controlled bot support is slipping!

>a lot
>lack of scale/context in contrast to anti trump bots
Here's your $0.02

This bitch is literally insane, on Louise Mensch tier

Look at the rest of her tweets, an absolute nut job

it was botted, deal with it, and it's going to be bottrd again, this is my job

and OP, you'll never be able to stop the cancer that I bring, soon I'll have 10K bots up and running on all social media platforms, that's 280K Tweets per hour. Stay mad, fag.

bots don't work well, they just post the same thing and retweet
if #sethrich is full of bots spamming old happenings and headlines, it will bury the new stuff and people will lose interest.

they do work well, you don't know how blackhat bots work these days with AI word spinning, they are nearly undetectable

She's a genuine piece of shit. She tried to distract from the Fresno terror attack by saying that Russia was behind the trend.

Go ahead and bot it, I really don't care about (((social media)))

false flag bots

(((exactly)))

now who is the conspiracy?
that AI shit isn't russian, that is google and microsoft and we saw how well those work already.
the paid virgins from brock are the real organized propaganda

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0

hQEMA1EwXD/9WJcuAQgAg2AftnNzKR3l7WiVi7jdJJoKB0qyO31JFx/Jve2QVBBQ
Pb6TPrnTRHyrcyD7pV9fIdiRFSJ3LQhBh6ZQR12sAdXv2xr+q3hEtySm5UlxAiF5
4z7ViFJxNiSra5EaA7nCY/WEOuC4kPv8YaPEWi2EsiT7S0CkATMAA20NjpevNOMu
3v3juipYAIPVorZPRB9tSscknX7mrUvOFMaVcWkyJLhgljYM2Y+W/oqlFDQ4POtf
G3ITufimLL4izQYn1FebbsXmga808OVSTZOBkpolZi2sZvjxOBSy+D3FEYDgnNcA
AuJ3egx/Ac8iYs3zLXXqzn7DaS04ivZr0e8dwULEJsk6XfUH09YHcjGPRC/DN2hD
GJeAc/7u9WxtJEgeKT+zPYQSlCnElo3G6j8Y4/WjvBaYlFy6o/ov0vWEuw==
=L+6I
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

You already know what this is.

There objectively is no Russia "scandal," it is the other way around.

Yeah! That's right! Seth Rich just got murdered by some rich white punks, probably hired by Trump or Russia to

autocomment_error2147

reboot system

bro dm me your private key

Fake and extremely fucking gay

you can't stop them, sorry, sugar bush

JUSTICE FOR SETH

>

more

either you're a shill or you've swallowed to much koolaid.

more

>exactly 2-min rest intervals

i don't think she knows what the word exactly means

more, as i said, 1000s, and we will never stop doing this, welcome to hell, OP

>Russia scandal
Is there actually ANY proof classified information got shared?
>inb4 anonymous sources

>bots are given 2 minutes rest

How kind of their owner.

go fuck yourself, OP, you can't stop the cancer

Why don't you change the name format?
And what do you usually bot

fpbp

this is some next level shilling

nice try you kike bastard

Interesting. Shariablue or whom do you work for?

>126374841
i bot everything,
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/from-utah-with-love?utm_term=.bhovlBvwv#.kmr7MB7x7

>126374962
i work for myself, dropped $30K on this operation in 2016 to help get Trump elected, my own money

headlines amped dozens of times, and repeated
looks just like any other bot especially if you look at the statistics
@shyledimos is a classic example
almost identical patterns to that of hillarys bots during the primaries
undetectable my ass

his name was seth rich

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD GUYS?

yet reddit is beyond your reach?

This dumb cunt know nothing to computer or networking she should abstain herself from commenting on the matter.....

have a pepe in appreciation

it's not very rare but it's all i got

the bot api has a limit on how much it can tweet in a given timeframe; I set my own bot to tweet every 5 minutes when it's active;

not botnet just cs student testing machine learning

come and get some, OP, you can't stop the red pilling, we're about to unleash fucking hell on Shareblue with an unstoppable black hat operation to flood the interntt for two full years,

Sup shill. Have you tasted dick before?

heh, they're all real bot accounts. nice

this isn't from the API, this is from masking as mobile and web agent, no API needed, you don't need the Twitter API to bot anymore,

yep, as i said, they re legit bots

There have been a lot of threads popping up on here with no content, lots of bumps, all relating to Seth Rich.

here you want the passwords? IDGAF, i have 1000s of them, go crazy

(((Bernstein)))

you need to leave

you're welcome, good luck shutting this down, you'll never be able to compete with this, Shareblue faggots, you have no idea what's coming

well done,
did you programm and set up on our own or used a template/guide?

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg

>6 minute timeframe
I can't decide which would help me sleep better at night, that all these people are simply insane or that they're paid by someone to propagandize

is this a shill thread? stop and ask yourself that
>then sage or do not even post
>protip for refugees: put sage in the "options" field and it does not bump a thread to the top of the catalog. bad thing is, it keeps it alive. good thing is, it contains the slide somewhat

it's all blackhat SEO methods, but all legal, it's the new way, hard to explain but the software set up itself costs about $3k, but well worth it

>exactly 2-minute rest intervals

No, and not unless that's one single bot or a bunch of bots connected to each other would they all have the same 2-minute rest interval.

What if she sourced that information from a twitter relay site that updates every 2 minutes? Like how am I supposed to know how she got this information?

Even more than that, what if there are bots? I could've easily made a bot that reposted Seth Rich. I could show people these comments and say, "Ha! It's all a joke!"

These people that I show them to wouldn't be bright. They're not going to look at the comments by legitimate people relating to Seth Rich. They're not going to look at the evidence for context for any of these comments. They'll conclude their own personal investigation the minute I show them messages from my own bots. They'll think, "wow, it's all a lie! Thanks for opening my eyes!"
I mean that is entirely fucking possible, so I am going to need MORE INFORMATION

here you go, log in, go nuts,

wrong, this is exactly how they are set up

>libtards accusing people of what theyre doing

Kys

give the dev the idea to make a retweet every random amount of time option to obfuscate this analysis, should be easy to implement

that's already set up, with a whole differnet set up bots, these bots here that I'm showing are brute force bots for hashtag pushes, they are destined to be suspended in less than a few days from what they do, the AI reply, RT and other bots are not detectable, they pull from RSS, they scrape google search engines, they spin and rewrite articles using Word AI and more, this is a complex operation and I am the developer

does it bother you that you are potentially shilling for a jewish puppet? are you jewish yourself?

Don't you stupid fucks realize you cannot compete against weaponized autism? Justice For Seth Rich!

nope, I'm not Jewish, and I don't care if Trump is shilling for Jews either, this is about creating more chaos and this is merely a beta test for the next big push, not a push for the globalists or Jews, but a push from extreme right, pushing for Trump was just a year long test, the next push will be much more intense and pervasive, but i work for no one

this is partly true, I'm not the only one using blackhat botting, and it's about to explode, all within the extreme right, it's about to get much much worse

>she

did you just assume xir's gender you shitloard?

but serious, dem kodes man, kant let him get them, k?

Ah, I see where your software costs come from.

Keep it up.
I think there was a blackhat board as an onion site, are you active there or is everything on freenet now?

>126377143
le spoopy anonymoos.
you realize you're probably being monitored, right?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

god damn i need to write a twitter botnet suite and sell it for $2999 then

How do you automate the sign-up process?

Do you use something like Twilio to get fresh phone numbers for receiving sign-up confirmation SMS?

why would i care if i was being monitored? the Trump admin already knows who i am, they have all my info, if they wanted to arrest me, I'd already be arrested, FBI and SS already know who I am, nothing I do is illegal

you might get "recruited" that's what u need to worry about

Nope, I'm not a member of any blackhat forum, but this method is entirely legal,

nah, i won't be recruited at all, this botting thing is pervasive, everyone who is anyone uses bots, it's not new, what is new is someone exposing what it is

I always knew twitter and social media is pretty much all bots.

Well, I'm glad somebody is doing it for the other side. I wish people didn't have to put so much into such fake shit, but we live in a world where fake shit has legs.

The Russian scandal is a hoax to distract from the Seth Rich scandal.

Get with the times.

How can we get played by bots that we control, fuckstick?
Seth Rich deserves justice. Eat shit and die.

Even crazier, some of them were created by Sup Forums!