FUCK you Trump supporters

Wake the fuck up. You got conned. This is fucking bullshit I work hard and can barely feed my children. Seriously go fuck yourself you worthless NEETs, fedora tipping edge lord nerds.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-16/whats-real-unemployment-rate-us
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Charge your phone!

The dems never gave a shit about poor people. They weren't even TRYING to bring back jobs. Not to mention illegal cheap labor.

Fuck you, he is doing exactly what he voted for
Also
>"Daily Intelligencer"
What the hell is that title?

>unironically believing this

>feed my children
mistake number one

> Daily 'Intelligencer'

Wow sounds legit

What's it like having skin the colour of shit and a double digit IQ? Of course you can't feed ya fabluh in da ghetto.

Get in a gas chamber and start huffing fumes cuckfag.

>agog that poor people must sacrifice so that rich can get tax cuts
>supports novel forms of intellectual property so that rich can tax the poor through muh market
You might want to recycle your computer now.
This leaf gets it.
>poor people actually profit from muh jobs
>implies that BLS hasn't changed the way they measure unemployment to accord with political expediency
Kill yourself, liberal.

Lol it's an iPhone too. No wonder you can't feed your retards, you ghetto nigger.

>All jobs are created equal

You burgers are retarded huh.

>They weren't even TRYING to bring back jobs.
I proved his retarded argument wrong

keep crying 15 yo prejoratives though

1. government taking care of people through tax and spend is impossible, unworkable, and always ends in catastrophy.
2. without tax cuts, there will never be good jobs paying jobs for americans. poverty will increase. it will get FAR worse. Left wing idiots know this, and they're counting on it. They want absolute economic destruction and mass poverty like america has never seen before... so they can seize power forever.

>Jew York magazine
Ah the magazine where the white bourgeoisie gets to jerk itself off about how progressive and sophisticated they are, not fucking buying it champ post the archive

>unironically thinking that changing the way something is counted changes reality
>unironically thinks conservatism isn't liberal

>the rEpUbLicAns LllllIIIITITTTTTTTEEERRRALLLLYYYYY h88888888888 Poooorrrr Ppppllll xxxxddddddd

>HURT POOR HELP RICH

>pic of old person when its talking about the poor, the old are literally the rich

wow rly makes me think

Nah, you can fuck yourself though. I'll support Trump, even though I might not agree with every thing he does.

>This is fucking bullshit I work hard and can barely feed my children.

Sounds like you live in a shitty liberal state, go to a red state user, life will be easier.

That is... if you REALLY are working hard and are not on any gibs...

We're already debunked the bullshit unemployment stats. Obama merely changed the definition of unemployment to include a broader spectrum. Not that Bush's was much better. It's simple stat manipulation to cater to useful idiots like you.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-16/whats-real-unemployment-rate-us

>that gradual, random change in job numbers is them changing the way it's counted

>implying that tax and spend isn't a complete satisfaction of the Constitutional right to regulate the value of the currency through controlling supply and demand
Bitch do you submit to the Constitution or are you a fucking traitor? BOW motherfucker.

Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.

Fuck poor people.

Obama's recovery was all fueled by debt.
He DOUBLED the federal debt to $20 trillion.

>Unnamed sources claim...

>Basing your opinions on magazine headlines

>Dumb phone poster looking for (you)'s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Get fucked you minority piece of shit. No one cares about you anymore and you're not getting any more gibs from the government. Be a productive member in society :)

You're right. He could have minted the coin as is his executive prerogative, because there is no sound economic reason to borrow money from the private sector when a nation is a sovereign currency ISSUER, but noooooo, muh (((Wall Street)))

The poor in America are not suffering.

A lot are living like degenerates.

>Daily Intelligencer

How far up your ass do you have to be to read such a pretentiously-titled section of an online magazine?

>(((Washington Post)))

Isn't that a tabloid rag? Haven't bothered with those for years.

gratz shill, you didn't say "trump supporters BTFO" this time. Now fuck off and kys

>you got conned
ShariaBlue talking points. Into trash it goes.

Are you able to spoonfeed a quick one or two-sentence response to what kind of debt fueled the so-called recovery? I understand that the debt rose under King Nigger but not beyond whatever interest is applied to the debt.

I don't normally respond to you pathetic assholes, but I have a moment.

The alternative was Hillary Clinton.

/thread

>nymag
Discarded.

dc republicans are evil. they want all of us to starve to death. they view us as literal scum of the earth.

Let's season this shit a little....

I can't remember why I voted Trump. I must of forgot.

>our source who spoke with a licensed mind reader reported

obviously donald
>donald is hillary clinton
>donald is not hillary clinton
pick one faggot

thanks for all the jobs in fast food, nigger Obama, that really helps out American families, kys, you fucking faggot

>but her emails!

Meanwhile this lump of radioactive shit sells us to the Russians. Yeah, much better.

>implying there's any radioactive shit left in america that wasn't sold to russia by clinton

DON'T blame us for your fuck up.
>me, mechanic, $68k a year
>wife, forklift maintenance, $55k a year
>us l, grow & sell weed, 9-12 plants, $14k a year
What the fuck did you go to school for, what job are you doing and ya fucked having kids you can't afford
>b8tu no b8tu
Fuck it

Checked and keked and FUCK!
>1 post by OP
Really greases my pistons

100 billion weapona deal with saudis. Deal is being habdled by Blackstone.
Blackstone has someone on their board.... JACOB ROTHSCHILD.

You're allso fucking duped.

Rothschild is also on the board of genie energy, the company who steals natural gas from the occupied golan Heights in syria atm.

Nlt seeing the pattern yet? Fools

>can barely feed my children
>cats

>grow & sell weed
I've seen you post this a few times. Hope you're using tls on here. ISP can hand out your logs without issue now. It's not hard to parse post data

Americans are SUCH fucking retards that they'll never reach the IQ level required to ask themselves whether there is a 3rd option

democrats figured out how to bribe voters without it looking too bad, they call it the welfare state.

It's ridiculous and unworkable and, frankly, insane, to think a government can manage all this efficiently and sustainably for any amount of time. It's one big bribery for votes scheme on the brink of collapse.

To not be duped so easily you need a IQ level that is above room temperature. Neither America not the brexit turds have it though.

Not scared. Weed operation is in Cali. Growing just 4-5 plants at a time and *allegedly* SWIM sells it under the [**table**] to a many buyers at about $900-1.4k an adult plant intacted. No mass op here.
A L L E G E D L Y

>all of this is still better than Hillary
It's like you Democrats never learn

Get a job, even ilegals work harder than you leftist cucks.

AAHHHHHH TRUMP HASNT KILLED EVERYONE WHO OWNS STUFF AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH TRUMP IS A SHHILLLLLLLLL

RAAARRRGGGGHHHHH WHHY HASNT TRUMP MURDERED THE 1% RRAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

u guys are far beyond retarded

>Cali
Oh yeah that communist state definitely isn't encouraging ISPs to spy on citizens and sell logs to government backed marketing companies.
>SWIM
That shit has been proven time and again to not hold up in court.
Just stop posting here about it, stay out of jail.

>I work hard and can barely feed my children.
Work harder faggot. What does this have to do with Trump being president for literally 4 months?

So what dofus you do at 2 132k a years.. and you think you some kind of special upper class ? You stupidly poor too you know.. You're just too dumb to understand cash value, and over estimate yourself. I would love to be that dumb how life would be easy.
Says the one who sound totally retarded.

Thank God Emperor Trump. We can finally get rid of you lazy niggers and kikes and give our money to rich people who actually do something with their money.
Also nice bait mate!

>trump rich business man ever on alt-right side.
The man is a business tycoon, globalism is good for business leaders, why is anybody surprised.

>lose full time jobs
>get part time jobs
>HURR DURR IT WENT DOWN

>Slave harder faggot.
Fixed it for you joesixpack hope you have some kind of self superiority feeling right now you're so amazingly alpha MAGA kek fellow pede iamiright ?

You are correct, sir. I make excellent money and amvery comfortable telling you wage slaves to get outta my way when I'm coming through.

Even if they did get conned and openly admitted to it that wouldn't stop Trump.

There is no getting off the ride once the carts has started rolling. If trumps presidency is destined to destroy America then America is already destroyed. Just hold on and hope for the best boys.

Burner phone, alias at mobile service (no ID to get service, currently in Kentucky anyways and no weed here ;)
Oh sweetie. I honestly never meant to hurt you. Listen. We own 63 acres of property, a house in SoCal and understand being frugal. This OP done fucked up.
>not having foresight
>not implementing delayed gratification
>not saving, investing and buying to increase wealth (by small or large gains)
>not having kin as network and net (me and my wifes family with 2nds and 3rds cousins and in-laws are 100+ and a total of 5,000 acres within our folk's collective ownership..... And growing!)
J........... Ju................ Just.

The canacuck is an immigrant from somalia and caanot comprehend true wealth. Congrats on your family's success.

The fact that you are poor isn't anyone's fault but your own.

Unemployment rate pretty much follows lockstep with the financial crisis/recession.

Let me guess you actually believe Bush was responsible for the financial crisis too?

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You. Idiot.

>meme graphs with cherry picked data samples.

Show me the carfax, faggot.

>kike larping as blue collar family man

unironically kys

Everybody should learn to be less materialistic and superficial.
>student debt on useless degrees
>massive CC debt because of lack of discipline
>buying the latest car, fashion, trendy foods, engaging in costly activities constantly in general
Shit ask a friend if you can sleep in your car on their driveway for 5-8 months so you can save!
>listen, I'm living my life how I want to, I DON'T care if my rent is a little too high, the diversity, trendy shops, the raunchy night life and the art scene is worth it BETCH! *finger snapping intensifies*
>hedonistic, instant gratification and soulcrushing realization will be their demise
>congrats on your family's success
Thanks.
Oh dear.

>unironically believing this

_>126371618
You sound desperate, shill

Tell me, when did your problems begin?

>huge dip after obama got in until it finally gets to pre-obama levels at the end

what did (You) mean by this?

>huge dip after the housing bubble
>gradual recovery during his presidency

>inherited the worst economic crisis in 80 years brought on by political shills (mostly republicans)
>still blaming obama

literal retardation my mans off yourself

This makes me happy. Why should anyone pay for other people stuff?

Motivational Suffering is the great innovation of capitalism.