Why is he so embarrassing?

Why is he so embarrassing?

He's not your nigger mother is

Trump has the rhythm of an actual autist. When he was dancing with Melania at the inauguration he was going way too fast and off beat

I never understood in elementary school why some kids just could never clap to a beat, but nobody knew what autism was in the 80s.

100% Trump has got more puss than you

Man I love Trump, I think I'd get along with him just fine, he's always trump no matter what. Not like those fake fat slimy politicians that changes how they behave depending on who they meet.

He probably has, but I don't rape women and little girls.

Most people have no musical ability at all. Which is why popular music happens to be pop music.

You talk as if he does it on purpose. He doesn't actually understand that he's not behaving normally.

Because you are beta as fuck. Many such cases, sad!

He's there to work, not entertain.

I don't agree, I think the muslims are getting a kick out of the leader of their greatest enemy wobbling around oddly while selling them billions of dollars of weapons.

Trump's wife has got more cock than he got puss.

What do you mean? If he's not doing it on purpose it suggests it is normal for him. Only an insecure beta would attack someone for acting differently, because you are too much of a pussy to do it yourself and mimics those around you.

>lets talk about ice cream
>lets talk about dancing
why don't you guys talk about killing yourselves?

Because he's a real person and not a polished shapeshifter like our last president.

You're getting awfully defensive about people attacking autistic traits.

>trump
>billionaire
>not a shape-shifting reptilian from Atlantis

I see you Schlomo.

kys normalfag straya cunt

I simply don't find it problematic, why do you?

did they just chopped a head off of some fella?
i honestly cant tell

fat man can't dance

If you don't find it problematic that the leader of the free world has autism and can't differentiate bad behavior from good behavior then you might in fact be autistic.

I fixed your flag lol

oi fuck off back down the road cunt

so him selling a gajillion weapons to saudis is fine. some redpill this turned out to be...

So now Trump is autistic? Prove it.

>thread is literally discussing that Trump mannerisms reflect that of someone with autism
>"PROVE IT"

I have bad news for you.

UH D1D U NUT JUST CEEEEE HIM DANc!NG!!!>>!!!?? DAT ISH FUL booN AUTSIM RIGHT THERE!! HIS SON!! TWO SCOOOOOOOOOPS!!!! FBDBDFVDVD

Odd mannerism isn't proof of autism, are you legit retarded?

Yes, yes in fact it is proof, and is one of the characteristics used in diagnosing it.

Seth Rich was ordered to be killed by DNC, you'll pay with your own lives

>he thinks autism is actually a bad thing
>tfw autists are just less domesticated people who find it difficult to assimilate into a sick world

Even in the wildest of alt-right fantasies that Seth Rich was actually murdered, what the fuck would a Fin care?

Stop shitposting this meme already.

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT.

You guys know why Saudi is sucking trump's dick so hard? Because Tillerson got up there in front of them all and said they hope co-operation with Saudi can reduce Iran's influence in the region, that Iran needs to work on human rights, that Rouhani better do x y and z, blah blah blah. He chewed them out in front of the Saudi's, who are literally a million times worse when it comes to human rights. They know nobody in America is gonna listen to that. That's a big "fuck you" to Iran in front of King Salman

He's not. He's just the latest useful idiot for the Jews and the Saudi.

Its an interesting dynamic. His love for personal adulation will probably be what tears him down.

But, I mean we'll see. Presidents have survived worse. But he needs to STFU and get off twitter.

Those would be nice steps in the right direction.

>Why is he so embarrassing?
Because all your attempts to stop have failed and you have to live with it for 8 years

>8 months

FTFY

He makes light of their savage ritual.

>APPROVED