With what will beta half male libs fight with when they force a civil war with Gunland USA?

With what will beta half male libs fight with when they force a civil war with Gunland USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/XS8aWf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

Words

>clapping intensifies

I'm literally drooling

I dunno but that burger looks tasty. Where is it from?

You talk shit now, but historically, violent Left-wing guerilla insurrections usually end up winning.

awooooooos

Same as Australia, protestors only. The would never actually 'fight' for anything.

They will kill their own women and children with cyanide or some shit and blame it on us. This will be their main battle tactic.

Historically they aren't literal faggots who have asthma attacks if they see someone smoking a ciggie

fully automatic dragon dildos

Yeah, historically back when everyone had to be a decently competent person when it comes to fighting. Today the libs are all faggy beta male crybabies while the right are all gun nuts waiting for a civil war so they can go all out.

idk, pink dildos and airsoft guns? I am surrounded by nu males and cucks of all assortments, most of them would shit themselves and die like cowardly dogs rather than fight for their own future.

This. They'll use their shallow, uninformed, dorm room arguments.

How about instead of a civil war we just split up?

Son, you will die early. No need to worry.

>w
never been tried where opposition heavily armed and motivated.

g.co/kgs/XS8aWf

probably darts with aids blood on the tips.

digits confirm

>smoking and drinking
Degenerate.

not in a country where they're horribly outnumbered and outgunned

>With what will beta half male libs fight with
fucking illiterate rednecks can't even speak proper english

proper english never saved a beta.

>utah
I like you guys.
You have good memes

>how bout instead of saving the planet we just allow the evil degerates to destroy only half of humanity instead

>With what will beta half male libs fight with

They'll just talk shit and get hit as usual. Stupid lefties are nothing to be afraid of. Communists are slightly more violent but just as easily stomped out because they carry around airsoft guns and hide their faces like cowards.

It looks like a soggy pile of gross bread and meat on top of overdone tots. Do you even burger?

What the fuck is that?

Stop giving them ideas.

Says the faggot who can't capitalize the first letter of the sentence or add punctuation at the end of it.