Meanwhile, on 1800s Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on 1800s Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/chainbb/@cryptoctopus/chainbb-a-review-of-what-may-become-way-bigger-than-steemit-com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn nigger-loving yankees are winning the war!

Did you hear about that fire at the shirt factory? Maybe we should codify building and worker safety standards.

The sun never sets on the British empire.

But seriously we should give worker's some rights, they do own the means of production after all.

>Maybe we should codify building and worker safety standards.
or maybe we should keep slavedriving kikes out of the country. This didn't happen in Iowa - it happened in sandnigger New York City. They're the problem.

>fuck my abo slavegirl
>shes pregnant
>tens of thousands of years of bloodline purity completely BTFO

wat do

Good day mates, I found myself laughing quite heartily at the banter down at the local alehouse, it seems the chinese gold diggers have been run out of town! Ha ha, this land will never find host to the dog eating yellow peril! Now I must away to stake claim to a vast area of land for my homestead, for no more than the price of drink I just consumed at the alehouse!

...If only God would cast those daemon birds from this land..

Stop pretending to be in the past. There's work to be done in the present, you fools.

S U N N E V E R S E T S

I say, I do regret to inform you that I have never seen your flag good sir, what part of the world might you be from?

Time to crash this Austrian Empire with no survivors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

DIXIE SHITS BTFO!!!!!

Going to move and start a new life in Texas

>workers
>own
lmoa desu senpai, you are quite silly my good sir

would not recommend. cities are nigvilles, rural areas are spic'd

Observe my constellation

I think Henry George could challenge the Tammany machine and defeat that silver spoon Roosevelt. I need 30,000 signature and he has promised to run for NYC mayor

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY EMPIRE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

steemit.com/chainbb/@cryptoctopus/chainbb-a-review-of-what-may-become-way-bigger-than-steemit-com

A system whereby you can actually post your Goddamn topics and make some fucking money! Fuck!

Well I sure do hope for a global war! This way, I can finally reclaim lost grounds AND of course, come out victorious! Luckily Bismarck likes me and he treats me well! Fuck France and Russia though.

How can we go back to this ???!?!? Like...now?

Didn't all the girls that died were Jewish or Slavs?

What the FUCK IS HE DOING
HE'S DESTROYING EVERYTHING THE CATHOLIC KINGS BUILT

Guys, I've invented a machine for shitposting. Possibly also sending dick pics

NIGGER what the fuck did you just did?