Seths parents posted a video

Seths parents posted a video

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/amp/slain-dnc-staffer-s-family-orders-blabbing-detective-cease-desist-n762211
infowars.com/levers-of-power-flushing-the-vote-down-the-memory-hole/
google.com/amp/www.arkansasbusiness.com/amp/article/71266/rose-lawyers-head-for-kutak-rock
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutak_Rock
kutakrock.com/Gil-Rosenthal/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11700
web.archive.org/web/20170521005947/https:/twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/866071104112209921
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

it's literally nothing

fuckkk
REVENGE FOR SETH NOW

Hey Hillary.

Holy shit this is big. We need justice for Seth.

little late on that OP

>tfw when liberals are literally brainwashed evil minions of the establishment they claim to hate

>tfw the entire world hates you because you know the truth about pedowood

>elite pedos

>clinton evil

Boys if we die for the truth its a good death always remember that

>[Open]
what mysteries could lie beyond...

This was originally posted a while back when it first happened. I still think they feel the same way but are too scared with the DNC hovering over them.

We now MUST go overboard in solving this case and exposing Hillary and the deep state

we need to hang people tho

>DNC

Sure let's go with that you Russian shill.

but actually fuck this shit hole anyways.

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/amp/slain-dnc-staffer-s-family-orders-blabbing-detective-cease-desist-n762211

>The family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich is threatening legal action against a private investigator after his "outrageous behavior" has given fuel to right-wing conspiracy theories about the unsolved murder of their son.

>An attorney representing the family of Rich, who was 27 when he was killed last July, sent a cease and desist letter Friday to Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former Washington, D.C., homicide detective who was employed by the family and earlier this week told a Fox affiliate that he believed police were covering up details about the crime.

>"Your statements and actions have caused, and continue to cause, the Family severe mental anguish and emotional distress. Your behavior appears to have been deliberate, intentional, outrageous, and in patent disregard of the Agreement and the obvious damage and suffering it would cause the Family," wrote Joseph Ingrisano of the law firm Katuk Rock, according to a copy of the letter shared exclusively with NBC News.

>"Your improper and unauthorized statements, many of which are false and have no basis in fact, have also injured the memory and reputation of Seth Rich and have defamed and injured the reputation and standing of the members of the Family," Ingrisano continued.

>The letter demands Wheeler "immediately and permanently" cease and desist from making any comments about Seth Rich or his death and suggests he could face further legal action either way.

is there a link between Katuk Rock and HRC?

Holy fucking shit this Seth Rich thing is the dumbest fucking meme to come out of Sup Forums since "kekistan."

Assange lied about his contact; it was actually Russia. Fox New's May 15th reported was completely retracted. Wheeler's claims are contrary to direct physical evidence at the scene. The FBI's independent investigation comports with the police's.

You're all fucking retarded holy shit.

d

((NBC)) released a statement "obtained exclusively" from the lawyer of the Rich family asking Rod wheeler to cease and desist.

The lawyer works for the Kutak Rock LLC that donated 11k to Hillary and includes ((Lindsay Miller-Lerman)), a former classmate of Hillary Clinton on it's books.

This guy is also connected to these law firms and clinton: infowars.com/levers-of-power-flushing-the-vote-down-the-memory-hole/

Kill yourself faggot
We were all here during the election cycle there is no such fucking thing as russian intervention

Very loosely

Here's your conspiracy:
google.com/amp/www.arkansasbusiness.com/amp/article/71266/rose-lawyers-head-for-kutak-rock

Here's the Kutak Rock wikipedia page:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutak_Rock

It's a fucking massive law firm with 500 practicing attorneys, I'm guessing easily 5000 paralegals, their own BI division, and offices in 17 cities.

So you could point out that half a dozen people left Rose Law in the 90's for the firm but it's not so different than pointing out that the IT guys from Rose Law left the practice to go work for IBM ... *AND NOW THE CEASE AND DESIST LETTER WAS WRITTEN ON A LENOVO OMFG HOW FAR DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO??!!!*

The family's lawyer, at the end of the day, will see to it that he follows his clients wishes. This is his primary job.

The family doesn't support you guys or your work.

And that's the main point.

The Rich family wants you to shut up.

You are not heroes.

>there is no such fucking thing as russian intervention

Rip

>very loosely

topkek

>"and try to find the two that killed him..."
Did I hear that right? Right at 0:20

"and find the two that killed him"

What did she mean by this? How does she know two killed him?

"help us find the murderer of our son and try to find the two that killed him"

The TWO THAT KILLED HIM? WHAT? She slipped...

Why do you cia spooks always post anime pictures with your post you know it gives you away right?

*Single tear

Yeah, caught it

>The family doesn't support you guys or your work.

You're posting in a thread that's OP is a video with the parents saying explicitly the opposite.

Even if the parents were against it, murder is a crime against the State. The parents have absolutely no say in the matter.

ahahahaha devilish

>"I-It's n-nothing... just b-b-believe in the half-arsed c-conspiracy theory i-instead."

Come on, that's low-energy as fuck.

I just selected a lawyer at random from the list who sounded Jewy as fuck and it turns out he was US investment officer for South America and advised the Bolivian goverment on policy.

Hillary email regarding Bolivia: U.S. Investment Officer for Latin America, the Caribbean and southern Africa for the U.S. Agency for International Development.

U.S. Investment Officer for Latin America, the Caribbean and southern Africa for the U.S. Agency for International Development.

kutakrock.com/Gil-Rosenthal/

Hillary email regarding destabilization of Bolivia: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11700

From Zerohedge: Before Hillary: Bolivia’s progressive president Evo Morales, the country’s first indigenous Aymara leader, provided government support to the country’s coca farmers and miners. Morales also committed his government to environmental protection. He kept his country out of the Free Trade Area of the Americas and helped start the Peoples’ Trade Agreement with Venezuela and Cuba.

After Hillary: Clinton permitted the U.S. embassy in La Paz to stir up separatist revolts in four mostly European-descent Bolivian provinces, as well as foment labor strikes among miners and other workers in the same model used in Venezuela.

shoo shoo, cia-nigger.

So the media lied again about them not being happy people were investigating it?

ARCHIVE OF VIDEO

web.archive.org/web/20170521005947/https:/twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/866071104112209921

>reddit spacing

I like how you retards actually believe anyone who disagrees with you is a CIA shill.

Holy fucking shit how delusional can you be?

tell me about it.

>family coerced to hire a spokesman
>spokesman wants to shutdown any inquiry into any investigations

fuck off nigger i copy and pasted half that post.

>omg russian excel, totally means russians did it

shoo shoo, cia-nigger.

Why doesn't wikileaks just release the emails?

That would end their credibility. Give up one, you're giving up all. It would end WikiLeaks

So they just tweet about him instead, that's fucking stupid

kys

Why do you redditfags accuse everyone of doing reddit spacing?

No one ever accused anyone of this shit until a few months ago.
I didn't even know what reddit spacing was cos i've never been there.

nu/pol/ faggot.

F

Get used to it.

If someone disagrees with what you say, you're a shill.

If you space it like this then you are a ledditer

The hacking tools that were recently leaked had a program that was able to make any software look like it was written/compiled in different languages like Russian and Chinese. If I remember correctly it even tried to falsely lead investigators to conclude that the code was written on Russsians computer and the Russian tried to make it look like it was Written on a Chinese computer When in reality it was written in Langley Va.
The evidence in this picture could very well be planted evidence to mislead investigators.

This was reuploaded from months ago. Please stop misleading everyone sharia blue

The orginal video OP posted is nearly a year old. OP found a copied version with just 9 comments and 238 reactions.

For current opinions and mindset of Seth Rich's family look no further than the lawsuits they're filing to make people shut the fuck up about this.

Literally no proof just suspicion.

Yea perhaps the CIA planted fake evidence to set up those innocent Russians or perhaps Fancy Bear / Cozy Bear hired some shitty substandard script kiddies who fucked up and left evidence behind.

Either is possible.

I have always spaced like this and I'm the unofficial founder of Sup Forums

you tried

Bu mp

faggot

Bumping for Seth.

Disgusting. you should fucking kill yourself. these people dont even know about this place.

Go suck nigger dick

I dont think so
kekistan is next level autism
trying to catch a killer is the lords work

did you not miss the part where the toolkit that was stolen from the intel communities could make it look like it was russians or chinese hacking? You did? Google it.

F

Frank had a meeting with journalist , but the meeting didn't end well

some times i wonder if Hollywood knows too much or is too lucky ....