Defend this, Trumptards

Defend this, Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/09/report-key-u-s-ally-saudi-arabia-no-1-jihadist-supplier-for-islamic-state/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/iraq-and-syria-how-many-foreign-fighters-are-fighting-for-isil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Defend squeezing money out of the near bankrupt house of Saud.

defend this faggot

You new fags are so obvious.

Would you have preferred it was the chinese or russians who scored a $350bn deal? And they will kill each other even better with our weapons. It's almost like you kids don't understand the power of diplomatic moves.

we just got $110 billion for the wall

>m-muh hillary

She lost, she's irrelevant now. Defend Trump you fucking moron.

fucking gay
sage

who gives a shit, every president ever has sold weapons to foreign governments. why does this concern you so fucking much?

Because the Saudis back ISIS you fucking retard

Do you have any actual evidence or are you gonna keep memeing?

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/09/report-key-u-s-ally-saudi-arabia-no-1-jihadist-supplier-for-islamic-state/

As does Israel, the CIA, and the European Union (indirectly).

You realize the weapons we're selling them aren't fucking free right, retard? They're not just giving us money.

Holy shit you people are braindead.

nice "source"

Meanwhile in reality, picrelated
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/iraq-and-syria-how-many-foreign-fighters-are-fighting-for-isil/

Also we are clearly talking about private citizens here, not government support. It's iran who the #1 state-sponsor of terrorism. It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.

Nice mainstream fake news moron.

>not an argument: the post
Nothing personnel kid

.25 cents has been deposited into your account by George Soros, shill

Post yfw Kushner really was a Russian spy this entire time.

JFC you shareblue shitters are bad! like real fucking bad!

We've been selling guns to both sides of a conflicts for a long time?

Fucking shit deal. Why we give foreign aid is beyond me. I know the Saudis are *technically* our allies but those goatfuckers are a big part of why terrorism exists in their region, as well as the fact that they haven't done shit to help yuros deal with the migrant crisis. Even if you don't believe they fund terrorist groups, they clearly haven't done enough (or anything, really) to fight terrorist groups.

This is good politics and bad leadership

Huh, that's weird. How can the original WaPo post have happened at 7:45pm when the first comment on the article was made at 4:04pm? Maybe you shouldn't get your info from fucking memes, faggot

>spergs at trump for no reason
>calls others shills
Classic JIDF trick to the untrained eye

Arming Saudis is like shooting yourself in the foot. Absolutely indefensible.

>selling high tech weapons to the country that sent the most 9/11 attackers
8D CHESS

fuck off shill you elected macron the zionist banker

>give sand niggers weapons in exchange for large sums of cash
>sand niggers blow up other sand niggers
>we still keep the money
what's there not to like about this deal anyway?

>telegraph

meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

oil

They were buying missiles one way or the other, might as well give US the 110B

you said you wanted trade didn't you? Who cares if saudis get a bunch of cool weapons

they're buying the weapons from US companies which means the transaction is taxed retard

Drumpf could do literally everything Hillary did, would have done, or even what Trump supporters thought she would do and they would still defend their glorious leader like the good goyim they are

>for no reason

He's fucking selling weapons to the same sandniggers who love to fucking behead people and bomb us

Stop shilling for this fucktard pansy who befriends and caters to the whims of radical Islamic terrorists and start supporting real conservatives you fucking liberal shill. Trump is no different from Clinton now.

This.

OPs post was ironic and people are actually defending this nonsense. Trump just sold Saudi Arabia the weapons they will use to start WW3. Good job, guys.

>Trump is no different from Clinton now.
Hillary would have never been able to score a $350bn deal. He literally created thousands of jobs and is staying true to his pledge that american allies will have to pay up to stay protected. No more free riders.
Also these weapons will be used in Yemen where Iran & KSA are both stuck in a war of attrition. This will ensure the conflict last longer and more casualties on both sides occur. Trump is helping them kill themselves for cash.

It's a literal win-win for america.

>President promises deals and strong economy
>President makes $110 billion selling guns to our most powerful ally in the middle east who also happens to be the largest oil power on earth.
>somehow this is literally terrorism?
>Saudis allegedly give guns to ISIS and ISIS continues to make Islam look truly insane
>Trump capitalizes on how insane Islam looks to unite America and prevent rapefugees and what happened to Europe from spreading

I honestly see nothing wrong with any of this.

You shills need to stop trying to spin EVERYTHING Trump does as negative. It makes you look retarded when you attack something so clearly positive. Not that it takes much to make liberals look retarded these days.

A FUCKING LEAF

Muslims are a peaceful people. They won't use those weapons anyway so it's basically risk free :^).

ALL PART OF THE (((PLAN)))

THE SILVER DRAGON IS THE MASTERMIND

Been saying on pol for ages, Manafort is a Putin agent. I have worked in Ukraine for 15 yrs, he is well known over there for being a dirty crook who will take money off anyone. The guys he rolls with kill people without a second thought. Associates of mine and myself have had run ins with them.

Kushner is a fucking chabadist mafia kike. So are half the russian government, including Putins main money launderers. No more needs saying.

I was recently saying to an american friend, after discussing the muslim problem, how Ivanka and Kusner would be the undoing of Trump. They are part of the swamp. #BringbackBannon.

>good for american jobs.

>sand people kill each other

what isn't to love

no I'm pretty sure that's Iran you're thinking of

Getting paid AND Saudi Arabia promises to invest $200 billion in US infrastructure.

Not bad.

True but the taxes revenue wont me $100mil

>guy who ran as a business man makes a 350 billion dollar deal
woah that really really makes the ol' squirrel run

Seriously though, I don't like it but that was to be expected of Trump. Hell, if he could he'd make another 350 billion dollar deal with Iran.

We're getting the upper end out of this deal you complete faggot.

I literally cannot.