HAPPENING: BANNON TO REQUEST TRUMP REMOVE KUSHNER

MULTIPLE SOURCES (RODGER STONE & CERNOVICH) REPORTING!

BANNNON TO BOOT THE JEW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=v6TvqKwL8Do&list=PLLTxlNY5otUHxORlYh4Ki3fBIX1lBnCaV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should add this request will take place after the trip is over

Out with the jew.

Is it because of Russia thing?

Bad time for old Steve-O. Kushner probably looks great in Trumps eyes because of his big Saudi arms deal

Fuck I like kushner

>666 5th Ave BTFO

HA!

You got proof?

*rapaciously rubs claws together*

Oh look, the elusive shitposting burger

"His intention will be to come with the strength of his entire kingdom, and he will form alliances. He will give the king of the south a daughter in marriage in order to destroy the kingdom, but it will not turn out to his advantage."

Daniel 11.17

probably. The news just dropped that he was being investigated.

Please get rid of that fucking kike. I guarantee that he and Ivanka have been behind some of the bad shit Trump has done.

Give me a fuckng break. Bannon is gone before Kush

Wow! Such reliable sources!

bump for more Banner, less Kushner

This. As much as I want that filthy kike gone, it's not very likely.

Damn I'm loving these really reliable sources!

...you didn't get the memo?

My bullshit detector is going off.

R E M O V E D
E
M
O
V
E
D

ITS COMING GUYS CNN CONFIRMED

MIKE PENCE WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT

KEK IS PLEASED

THE LOLTRAIN IS GAINING SPEED

Why would his own daughter go against him, especially after everything Trump has done for her.

I need proofs now.

will trump replace his entire administration before 6 months?

how does anything get done?

based uncle steve

OY VEY

need to get rid of Dina Powell as well,

Trump will probably throw Bannon out over this.

Why the fuck would he remove his son in law because of some random blogger?

>Thernovitch
>Rodger Stone
>Alex Jones

As good as a white house press release.

Bannon to request the removal of Kushner

Bannon to request.

Request.

I don't see how this is a definitive happening.

Why would you assume Trump would side with Bannon over his son in law?

Make me kek. Have a (You).

>UNLEASH TIAMAT
>WW3 IS COMING
>SAVE AMERICA

"Wax on, wax off."

Mr. Miyagi 101

>MULTIPLE SOURCES
how about giving us a source then? god dammit i hate this "sources say" bullshit so much already

I read in libshit media that Kushners was the main Russia investigation target. Best case scenario is /ourguy/ can convince trump that Jared dindu nuffin but must go for optics, same as Flynn.

t. Neocohen

>roger stone
everything he said in 2016 was bullshit

No sources, fake news.

>roger stone
>cernovich
>kushner

sure are a lot of Jews involved..

out with the jew, back to focusing on AMERICA

AAAAAAAAAAA

Money and power. Remember that women do not think like men. They will betray anyone, even their own father, for money and power.

Yeah I'm going to need proof or I'm calling this bullshit. Or that this is more hearsay drama that Trump peddles himself to trick enemies before he BTFO of someone out of no where.

As someone that has lost family to the kikes, I can explain.

Jews basically brainwash new converts through the training program they do in Talmudic thought and Tanakh interpretation.

cnn tier source

saged

Stop abusing habbening pictures.

Why are you yanks so fucking melodramatic

Only digits may confirm

It's been raped to death already
It's too late

Pre crash jitters. Imagine having the internet and watching the decline of the British empire.

Stop posting on a kosher recipe sharing message board.

if doubles trump will fire kushner

FINALLY! THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL! So my country can be free!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

"my nigga"
my nigga

digs 2 confurm

You have been visited by the based Kazakh of Country. Jews will only fall down the well if you post "Throw the Jew down the well".

Let's be honest. We have no clue wtf trump is doing/thinking/strategizing. The lies from the media only obfuscates it more. Could be bait.

Don't post mommy saying this board is kosher

Stone and Cernovich have both been calling for Trump to clean house. I agree. Only Trump loyalists allowed. Director of Presidential Personnel John DeStefano needs to get btfo asap.

I wonder if the pay for visa program Jared's sister was trying in China pissed Trump off

"I'd buy that for a dollar."

-Bixby Snyder

I don't actually know anything about scripture, but was hoping any religious anons could fill me in on any bible stuff that could possibly relate to Trump or Putin or Kim Jong Un. It just kinda feels like we could be living in the end times, ya know?

You really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

Not one ounce of proof was posted but fuck it lets get this thread to 300 replies right guys?

I hope Joe Lieberman gets assigned FBI director so Trump can fire this zionist jew too... just to send a message that we can't be fucked with like all the other cuckhold countries in the EU or Canada. We're Americans goddamn it! We fought hard for our freedoms. Too hard to just have some zionist jews or muzzie scum take it away from us!

>lost family to the kikes
Oh boy.

oh yissss

why all this prediction faggotry?

just shut the fuck up unless you want to tell us things that HAVE happened, fags

kikes of feather stick together i guess

fakenews
saged

Oh fuck off. Roger stoned and thernovich are attention whores. Don't believe me ? Check their list of "predictions". Cernovic gets lucky once in a blue moon, stone never does, ever.

You need to search for biblical scholar concerned with eschatology, which is the branch of theology concerned with the final events in the history of the world or of humankind. The majority will come from The book of Daniel. Also, research the Major Prophets of the Old Testament. That will keep you busy.

>I guarantee that he and Ivanka have been behind some of the bad shit Trump has done.
Stop right there nigger, he's been wanting to do shit for the kikes for decades, donates hundreds of thousands of dollars and does rallies for kikes or they have him by the balls so fucking hard that he does whatever he's told to.

I guess George Washington shared the same views as Hitler. Who knew.

True.. all i can find is some dumb hashtag

where is the other proof???

you live in a zionist occupied country burger, just like the rest of us.

hence the saying... United Slaves of Isreal

i meant to add this too:

I actually just started on Daniel, but what I'm having trouble finding are any modern interpretations, like very modern, thats not pure tinfoil hat ayy lmao shit (considering I'm wondering about Trump, Kushner, Kim J Un, Putin, etc). Can you recommend anything recent put out by biblical scholars?

Any thoughts on who the daughter or king of the South might be [or have been] (Daniel 11.17)? Or any of the kings for that matter?

Fake news.

Jews fattened us and made us dreary. That way they can invade our country without any resistance. Fat people don't fight. They complain... they have no energy and want handouts and therefore become supporters of libtards who are basically just sweet shop owners. Aka jews. They are willing to give up their well earned money to pay taxes to finance the jews. Israel has the highest foreign aid of all countries in the world. If everyone in Israel stopped working tomorrow they would still have a respectable GDP thanks to foreign aid. They are nothing but needy bums and grifters. Schemers and scammers. Thrifters and grifters. Shitters and spitters. The scum of this planet.

Whatcha doin', Rabbi?

Bannon is literally a cartoon villain, even his name sounds comically evil.

He was never going to be allowed any real influence once the election campaign was over. There's absolutely zero chance that Kushner - a competent businessman and negotiator with Trump's highest respect - will be fired before him. Bannon is the one on the chopping block.

If Bannon and Stone leaves its fucking over for Trump, he might even be gone after 2018.

please be true

BANNON NEEDS TO REQUEST AN INVESTIGATION INTO SETH RICH, FUCK THAT KUSHNER JEW

great find. Especially Adam Schiff. He's basically just a weapons dealer in the Ukraine. Killing from his office with a pen. Financed by California tax payers. I think he was on zionist Bill Maher's show just recently spreading lies you could see it in his eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6TvqKwL8Do&list=PLLTxlNY5otUHxORlYh4Ki3fBIX1lBnCaV

go with the Anderson interpretation

The jew is always a traitor ...

quick rundown on the bible and ww3
the bear = russia
an iron rod will strike but no1 will be hurt = failed nuclear launch / rocket - probably defused by ayylmaos
an island will depart = brexit / swallowed up by the earth itself.
he will proclaim himself god = hitler 2.0 in current year israel

im just repeating what i´ve read and also believe in but this decade is going to be WILD.

"no man nor angel will know the date of the end of days"
"he will come like a thief in the night into your house"

theres nothing you can do about gods RNG even if you connect the dots there will always be twists to the plot.
thats why we fallen angels gave him the middle finger and live amongst you now as alcoholics and homeless people.

I will say nothing roger stone says has happened. Remember that whole thing about some dying congressman who had the scoops on John McCain and was going to spill it all on his deathbed? Ya that was weeks ago and hasn't been brought up since.

Source faggot

quick rundown on the sermon?