>same religion
>open trade agreement
>open borders

Why isnt Belarus part of Russia?
Why are they even a country?
Annexation when?

>same language
>same culture
Related, but not same. But I can give you this, since they don't even bother to speak their own language and follow their cultural traditions, they are too soviet for my taste.
>same history
If you mean Rus', then it was a long time ago. And as for Russia, then Belarus was under Polish/Lithuanian rule longer than under Russia.
>same religion
Ok, but religion doesn't really play that big of a role neither in Russia nor in Belarus. Thanks to soviets.
>open trade agreement
>open borders
So Germany should just proclaim 4th Reich already?

should be part of Lithuania desu.

Half of Lithuania's cultural sites are in Belarus.

>So Germany should just proclaim 4th Reich already?

its all going that way anyways

tell me, you know more about them then I do...

what are the chances Belarus will even exist in the next 20 years?

come on

no russians have anything to add?

im genuinely curious

Gold Belarussian coin commemorating their local upspring aganist Russia and joining Poland.

Alexander Lukashenko, seems like a nice lad.

Annexation to Polan more like

are they polish or something?

yes

They are half polish retards

I worked there a few years ago. Nobody speaks Belarussian. They're indistinguishable from Russians, and most of them are perfectly aware of and happy about that. Being independent helped them avoid the worst disasters of the 1990s. Lukashenko did his country well. There are many problems, as anywhere, but over all it's a good place to live, and the problems they do have do NOT threaten the very survival of their nation as a recognisable entity over the next few centuries, which cannot be said of any Western nation.

>Half of a country's cultural sites exist in another country
This must suck. Only other example of this I can think of is Greece.

It's a stupid exaggeration. It's like saying the same for Spain because we lost our overseas colonies, almost. The monuments or sites concerned do not constitute part of our real native heritage, but of our foreign policy.

How come there aren't a lot of Belarussians on Sup Forums?

>same language
>>same culture
>>same history
>>same religion
>>open trade agreement
>>open borders

Why arent Netherlands part of Germany? Because its false you ignorant fuck

>Germany proclaiming 4th Reich
They've taken it under the umbrella of the E.U. but they're totally doing that already

not same language
Austria should be part of Germany

Its a small, poor country where English isnt as popular as it is in other small central eastern countries.

>not same language
Belarussian isnt russian

none of them speak it anymore though

The Netherlands ARE part of Germany. Just not of the BRD.

>Belarussian isnt russian
And white dogs aren't dogs...
Sure, Belorussian isn't Great Russian, or Velikorussky, but that's just a minor linguistic issue.

Around 50% of them speak belarussian at home. Depends on region

Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are basically one country.

That's bullshit. More speak Trasyanka, which is something in between the two, and many speak only Russian, with only a passive understanding of standard Belorussian. It's quite similar in much of the Ukraine, too.

Belorussian is in almost as bad a position as Irish.

>lose a quarter of your population in ww2
how does this happen

German "liberators"

German war crimes and retarded soviet strategy

Stalin

Alright i was wrong

>According to a study done by the Belarusian government in 2009, 72% of Belarusians speak Russian at home, while Belarusian is used by only 11.9% of Belarusians. 29.4% of Belarusians can write, speak, and read Belarusian, while 52.5% can only read and speak it.

Good man. Now hand over Belostok.. ;)