R/the_donald cringe thread

r/the_donald cringe thread
lets go boys

A not so friendly reminder of who Trump really is for all the MAGA shills that inevitably come in here.

>shut down your sub for less than 24 hours to protest nothing
>insist you're going to leave and destroy the website by depriving it of all those sweet advertising bucks
>check out voat and Sup Forums, realize they're far too hardcore for your 14yo ass
>return to plebbit and reopen shop earlier than stated
>w-we won, pedes

>the same unfunny shops over and over

Is this really the best Soros can afford?

these guys were from 8/pol/ but were r/the_donald tier

>WAAAAAAAAAH STOP HAVING FUN AND ENJOYING THINGS CRINGE CRINGE CRINGGGEEEE

Take your meds fags. People like trump, mme culture, america and kekistan. Get over it.

is this part of Sup Forumss recent effort to distance itself from Drumpf to try and save face once he comes tumbling down?

Because it won't work. We all know you faggots started this cringy movement

>being this new

atleasyoutried

HWNDU was a mistake

kek that's the Disdain for Plebs guy

Are you fucking kidding me? DfP is an asian?

nothing wrong with this pic digits faggot

Reddit is one big cringe circle jerk
No one is shilling Sup Forums against T_D.
T_D is simply right winged reddit users

MY EYES

>being right-wing means you're a drooling idiot
nah

shes a cute tomboy

DfP is a shit page anyway. The guy became obsessed with getting page views and making a cult of personality around himself such that he didn't contribute any content (he also steals content and claims that he made it and shares fake news). Classic alt-lite meme merchant

What gets me is they think any anons that say nigger, faggot, or don't support Trump are "share blue" shills trying to fuck shit up.

They just can't accept people hold different views than them to the point of delusion.

wtf I hate video games now

>this faggot ruining kilts

man I'm getting flashbacks of those """anonymous""" boys with their fucking inbred guy fawkes masks

I didn't say that

They seem alright

BASED black man

they need to read some books, eat proper, do some exercise and get good clothes before getting in front of a camera

as it stands it starts to look like some shitty lgbtq parade minus the aids because virgins.

>1 post by this ID
That really activated my cranial processing center, it's almost as if this is a slide divide and conquer thread???????

>soros pays everyone i don't agree with

AIDS can be inherited

plebitors seem to be more infectious

Would redpill and have babies.

Screw you guys. /r/the_donald is based. We Redpilled literally thousands of normies. Trump would have never got elected without us.

No. That chink is famous around alt-right pages.

>butthole aids
you're thinking of holocaust trauma. tell your grandmother i said hello bubala.

>divide and conquer
Who is he dividing?
There are redditors on this board and actual Sup Forums users
The redditors are a cancer who haven't integrated and never will

*teleports behind you*

This looks like a YouTube channel for Nintendo products

This was the greatest political upset of all time, if being a part of it makes this kid happy then fuck off. Part of Trump's appeal was that he represented people like this.