Cheap land

>cheap land
>100% white
>most models per capita
>lack of eligible men (bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11493157)
>traditional pagan past
>racist and uncucked
>not even that poor

Why isn't Sup Forums moving to the Baltics?

Because I'm brown and don't believe in race mixing

oh that's rich.

>not even that poor

>Baltics
>White

Jobs pay nothing and the languages are impossible to learn as an English speaker.

any time I see something like "and they are PAYING men to move there!" I automatically assume its for brown men only. If youre white, you need to be a genius body builder with a magic dick to even qualify though.

Only Estonia seems interesting

I don't want to live in any place that doesn't respect my natural right to own a firearm and defend myself.

Went to Lithuania once. It was really nice.

But there is nothing to defend yourself from there.

Czech Republic is really good on gun rights

Even felons can own guns

>Why isn't Sup Forums moving to the Baltics?
They're infested with Russians, and the second the West is looking the other way they'll be re-annexed by Russia.

elaborate tryhard polandball comics = /r/polandball, we don't post those here

life's shit here

Why is it shit?

If you can handle eternal butthurt and whining about non-existed oppression then yeah sure

Lithuanian's are organizing militia's in case of a Ruskie invasion. They have an organization similar to the NRA.

Because I live in paradise.

>Ruskie invasion
literally hasn't existed after 2008, "Russian aggression" is just a meme.

>go outside
>walk
>dead from invisible spider poisonin

>Sure the locals are committing suicide at a record rates but hey Im sure you will be happy there

Cold weather, boring, autistic people, languages that are impossible to learn.

Id move to any of them in an instance but Id prefer southern hemisphere like Uruguay or Aus. Northern hemisphere will be a fucking graveyard. NWO wants 90% reduction and just so happens the southern hemisphere is only 10% of world population. Nuclear winter and fallout+ wind currents=megadeath.

OP, when you say "cheap land", how much are we talking about?

you can buy a homestead for a few thousand eurobux

Do want.

Have you looked into this, user? What are the employment prospects? Any eesti locals willing to testify whether outsiders would be welcome or secretly despised?

>What are the employment prospects?

If you work in IT Estonia is probably the best Eastern European country.

>m-muh skype

Pagans are faggots, and if you cant own an AR15 and yell about 1776 you arent free

>cheap land
>most models per capita

You understand why these things go together, right?

Like land is cheap because everyone's poor, and women become models because if you're pretty that' the only way to guarantee being able to get out of Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania one day.

>expensive land
>not most models per capita
Pls.

What if you're poor anyway? Seems like a good option.