White females are beautiful

Sup Forums is anyone amazed by the beauty of white females? I am literally in shock and awe whenever i see them. Especially the ones with natural multicolored hair and eyes. I mean people say that Latinas are the most beautiful but I guarantee you if you saw an indegenous one you would disagree. I am A Sikh Pajeet born and raised in NYC. Where I live in Queens is about 3% non hispanic white but I work near white people in downtown Brooklyn. Not many as whites make up about 18% of NYC population. Im about to make it my goal in life to marry such a woman because I consider them the epitome of beauty although my parents want me to have an arranged marriage to a North Indian girl. Even considering moving to a whiter area to increase my chances and also the lower cost of living and lax gun laws in the rest of the United States. Considering Maine, Rhode island, Upstate NY, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Kansas, Iowa, and Minnesota. Anyways beyond my aspirations of moving to another state are any of you amazed by the beauty of white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's jewish

> Cohan
> (((White)))

As a white man I can confirm. Some Indian chicks are also smokin hot too.

Their beauty is only augmented when juxtaposed with BBC

convert

Yes

yes goyim, aren't you stunned by this extremely hot white woman?

Stay in your lane Harmanjeet

Thank you. An Indian man tried to marry me in Boston once. I'm not a race mixing type but I appreciate the compliment, it flatters my vanity. I hope to find a white man to have children and secure the existence of our people.

What about black females too? They can be pretty fucking amazing. Have you tried before, OP?

NYC is 18% white? you mean white women?

although rihanna is considered "black", she's probably like 50% white or more, she has blue eyes

Where in queens pajeet? Kew gardens here

The only reason I posted her picture is because I hope to get into an interracial relationship as cute as hers and Glens was in the walking dead. This must make me sound like a neckbeard fedora faggot but Making what happened in the Walking Dead in the pharmacy when Glen and Maggie go to get supplies is my dream.

>I hope to get into an interracial relationship
Day of the rope soon.

No white period. The demographic data you read on the internet is all types of fucked up. My school of 2,000 people has 25 white kids in total. 8 of then were half hispanic but looked white.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>I mean people say that Latinas are the most beautiful
Literally who?

God bless make-up.

How do you do, fellow white women?

Right next toy you budd. Richmond Hill. Amazing how when you cross Jamaica into Kew gardens everyone is white or Jewish. Amazing. The segregation of Southern New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut is an amazing thing. I used to go to Ballys gym when it was open. Right Next to Queens Supreme Court and the train station. The place you have to go to in NYC for your Long gun permit/license is in Kew gardens too

Exactly. I saw a white woman on the train today that was 10/10. I was like how could you date someone like that. I would be nervous she would fuck her coworker or something.

I still find her before picture to be very attractive and natural looking.

Lmfaoooooooo. Fellow white woman. Because white women browse Sup Forums and are physically attractive

Yeah but they are'nt for you, curry nigger

Yeah they are so stop advertising them to a board of mostly nonwhites

You're basically piming them and enticing them to racemix. They're ours. Sage

ummm
i'm looking for a white woman, damn we have almost a lot in common
do you look like pic related

I know white women are hot. That's why my black dick as been slicing thru many a white pussy

She is Mexican, you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc

Don't even think about replying Sup Forums

Sweaty, acne-ridden catfish in mommy's basement detected.

>are any of you amazed by the beauty of white women?

guess

i live in south brooklyn, we got a bunch of soviet girls down here. barely any nigs or spics

shit. uhhh
hi i am looking for a latina woman to go all 1488 with. will bleach. do you look like pic related?

You're right, they're made for black males, bad luck pajeet.

I am amazed. My dream is to be with an angel like my sweet wife Lera

I'm absolutely flabbergasted by the beauty of young Asian schoolboys

Looking to poison the white gene pool with your poo genetics and destroy that white beauty forever huh?

they are hot shit m8

All pussys feel the same when you hit it raw

>t. pedo

.muh dick