Shit's heating up, pol

Shit's heating up, pol
youtube.com/watch?v=HPlESK64SW4

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thealexjoneschannel
youtube.com/watch?v=fgKvl5VQVkY
youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/27/infowars-alex-jones-loses-custody-case-ex-wife-wins-right-to-decide-where-children-live
map.norsecorp.com/#/helps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine every day waking up and spending your whole day hating trump like colbert and the front page of reddit

like damn are these people insane, there's like 5 popular subreddits and 5 late night shows dedicated to hating trump each and every day

how can you live your life like that

If this isn't proof that liberalism is a degenerative brain disorder I don't know what is. Jesus help them.

He has no problem lying and mischaracterizing alex jones but refused to debate him.

What a fucking coward

Why is he so obsessed with Alex Jones?

He'll bark at whoever his handlers point him towards.

Probably means that he's becoming more significant...

I wonder how many viewers Alex has gained by having Colbert be obsessed with him

>Alex mentioned Colbert in the trial where he lost his kids and was proven to be impotent

Alex is a fucking looney toone. To be fair, Colbert's imitation of Bill O'Reilly is why he has the late night show.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thealexjoneschannel

Tuck Buckford is better, he's not a Trump shill paid for by the Jews.

Leftist and Neocon Americans have this strange belief that getting rid of a head of state which they perceive as "bad" will solve all problems.

Iraq -> If we take out Saddam we fix it
Libya -> If we take out Gadaffi we fix it
Syria -> If we take out Assad the civil war will end
Russia -> Putin personally interfered in our elections and Russia must be punished for it until they remove him.
Trump -> Every single bad thing that happens in America is his fault

>Trump -> Every single bad thing that happens in America is his fault
Nah, just when he spent the whole campaign bitching about Hillary potentially having classified info exposed only to then hand it directly to the Russian ambassador.

You guys don't actually believe alex jones do you?

This guy is a lying sleeze ball actor. just like colbert.

AJ just own his own company.

Colbert on the otherhand is owned by jews and or illumanti.

I'm all about free speech but I do believe there should be limits.

This guy gets to portray the info he peddles as factual and defame people under the guise of satire.

It's different when it's the Saturday night live news broadcast, which is obviously not serious but Colbert will try to back shit up with actual News clippings giving the audience the impression that "this is funny because it's true"

He really operates in a gray area of Libel/slander/defamation.

I fucking hate him with a passion.

Alex is also owned by the Jews, why else shill so hard for Trump?

this tuck buckford stuff just isn't funny. its pathetic.

I'm all about gun ownership but I do believe there should be limits.

A fucking leaf.

Why do liberals find AJ such a topic of fascination? Like yeah he's crazy and a living meme but he's by far funnier himself than any attempted parody of him.

Why do conservatives find Colbert such a topic of fascination? Like yeah he's liberal and a living meme but he's by far funnier himself than any parody of him.

Like HRUAMPPF!!!!

>ALEX JONES LITERALLY IS MAD AT COLBERT'S SATIRE WHEN HE ADMITTED THAT HIS ENTIRE SHOW IS AN ACT IN COURT

And yet he still lost his kids because he couldn't satisfy his wife.

HRUMPF is funny though. "Turns frogs gay" feels way too forced and unfunny. Idk, perhaps you're right.

If it's any consolation, most people who are usually center-left or center-right are absolutely sick and tired of listening to it.

You are fucking retarded if you think people should be able to go and TV and make stories up about you that damages your ability to generate income burger.
Don't be a retard of course there are limits.

Can I go on the news and tell them you diddle your son ? Like fucking give your head a shake.

he plays characters on the show you stupid nigger, you know like cobra commander also a few movies roll's

youtube.com/watch?v=fgKvl5VQVkY

Except, you know... Alex has claimed that. Skip to 0:56 if you have ADD because of vaccines or chocolate or what the fuck ever.

worse than colbert is the people trigged by him, i watch both alex jones and his show for entertainment purposes, im watching colbert more lately because he is the `opposition` now

No, I agree with you. Everyone should have guns. You are fucking retarded though if you think people should be able to go and gun stores and buy guns that damages your ability to generate income. Don't be a retard of course there are limits.

Trying to imitate your ability to type in English has caused grammarly to have a fucking meltdown. Is French your first language?

>Why do conservatives find Colbert such a topic of fascination?

We don't, but millions are spent to make him viral, so whenever we go to a social media site his face gets thrown at us. Then his army of shills refuse to let any negative press about him make waves.

You're not alone. Trump has literally saved Colbert's late night career. Trump truly is making America laugh Again. You know, when he's not betraying America.

its about removing authoritarianism, these leaders will care for the people they govern over the rest of the world

He had the authority to disclose that info. Hillary did not.

Millions were spent to make America think Hillary Clinton leaked classified info. I guess if she just handed it to the Russians everything would be cool.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!"

He also has the authority to nuke Israel.

The dumb part of that forced meme is that they laugh at a legitimate subject. They pretend it's so crazy that it couldn't be true, hoping that nobody looks it up. In reality, he's not wrong at all. There's proof of chemicals that are used in plantations that are having these effects on frogs.

Skip to 2:30 if all you want is the proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM

> t. shill

(allegedly) giving classified information to Russians in a previously agreed upon meeting =/= having an unsecured server full of classified information available to any country, friend or foe

>has caused grammarly to have a fucking meltdown
That's probably because you don't know how to use English that is grammatically correct.

Simple question should a news outlet be able to create a completely false story about you diddling your son ?

There is only one correct answer.

Except Clinton's server was never hacked (if it were, Trump would have said so by now). Trump admitted handing said info to the Ruskies.

Now yes, he has the ability to... but you really are comfy with someone who is that fucking loose lipped? Forget about all the Jews he surrounds himself, can you really ever trust someone who has no fucking tact?

No wonder he's about to be impeached.

Alex didn't lose his kids moron.

You're missing a semi-colon, you fucking leaf. Holy shit. Do they not teach English to snow niggers?

Does he have the freedom to have his kids live with him full time? What fucking 'man' allows that to happen. No wonder he spergs out every night for clicks.

>Except, you know... Alex has claimed that

Yes, I know, And it still feels unfunny and forced you nigger.

Hell, I think what makes the Colbert meme so much more funny to me is that is an outrageous example of how much Colbert hates Trump, with the distorted faces, ridiculous phrasing and the silly coincidence of the CNN story coming out.

Meanwhile, on the left it is literally "TEE HEE ALEX JONES SAID THIS ONE TIME TEE HEE." They aren't nearly on the same plane of comedy.

Yeah, Stephen is successful and lives with his family full time.

Trump will blab about intelligence to foreigners, but he doesn't confirm to Alex that Obama staged Sandy Hook?

>Except Clinton's server was never hacked

Okay now I know you're just trolling/shilling.

You can't "prove" that a hack happened you dumbass. That's the problem.

Grammerly is not a word either retard, just trying to dumb it down to your level you inbred tape worm.

As for the argument you are trying to dodge because you know you are wrong; should a news outlet be able to create a completely false story about you diddling your son ?

>Does he have the freedom to have his kids live with him full time?

YES, you dumb motherfucker he had a press conference in front of the courthouse in Austin with his lawyer, go watch it.

So someone hacked it but hasn't talked about it or sent it to Wikileaks? Why even hack it then?

Wouldn't someone hack Hillary to then use it to damage her? Or would they just still be sitting on it.

Well played leafy. I almost took the bait.

Was it just my impressionable young age 10+ years ago or was Colbert at one point actually funny

Not legally.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/27/infowars-alex-jones-loses-custody-case-ex-wife-wins-right-to-decide-where-children-live

Alex is a literal cuckold. His wife will now let men breed her while his kids sleep feet away and he is miles away.

Same reason the CIA limited hangouts on the right "find" SJWs so fascinating.

The fake left points to the fake right, and the fake right points at the fake left. Absurd caricatures are established to keep you from venturing away from the controlled paradigm.

Alex Jones is not one bit different than Stephen Colbertt. Synthetic dialectic.

OK, just as long we know who has the intellectual big white cock here. apology accepted. m'lady.

Senators or Penguins? I am fucking sick at the thought of either right now.

I hope he waits until all the jews move there.

The more they do shit like this the more power the right gets, the left is making themself look like idiots without knowing it.

In the world of info-sec, you assume that either

1. You've been hacked
2. Someone is trying to hack you, right this moment

And that goes for shit like small businesses with a single laptop and some quickbooks documents. Hillary's server was a golden apple just hanging on a low branch, free for any government agency with a script kiddie or two to pick it and read over each delectable state secret. She and her team fucked up so goddamn hard, that her not facing even a fine or any kind of punishment is a testament to the corruption of the state.

I lived in Ottawa for a year and hate the city with a passion. Anyone but senators. Plus I was born in Nova Scotia, so I like Crosby but not a huge fan.

Because Alex is onto something and Colbert's owners wants him to be discredited.

In the world of intelligence, timing is everything. The value of information is two factor - relevance and overall worth. Anything she had, by now, is probably well out of date. However, even now it's still valuable overall.

IF someone hacked her server (protip - they didn't) there is legitimately no value to sitting on it. There is monetary value in selling the information or political value in selling the information. They did that with Podesta even though overall there was little to no actual value in the emails.

Had Hillary's server been hacked, it would have been released - especially right now with Trump literally in the worst shit storm since his candidacy. Right now he is in a worse position than after the Billy Bush tape. Confirming Hillary as a traitor would deflect the press and focus of the other government agencies away from him.

So why would someone hack Hillary to then do absolutely nothing with the info?

This website visualizes how many hacks happen per second from around the world. It's pretty terrifying.

map.norsecorp.com/#/helps

On to what? Trump is literally the President and has access to intelligence of all. Trump loves Alex Jones. Are you saying Trump wouldn't share classified info with Alex Jones like he did with the Russians?

2020 if kanye doesn't make it.

>1-2 per second
30-40 billion internet-connected devices in the world

Uh... so not much?

Why hasn't Assange confirmed Seth provided him data?

>So why would someone hack Hillary to then do absolutely nothing with the info?

Just because you personally didn't hear anything major DOES NOT mean that those who may (or may not have) hacked her server did nothing with the info dude.

In any case, the fact that this has to be a conversation in the first place is the exact reason she should be behind bars right now.

Huh?
Alex is amassing a bigger audience than any MSM outlet.
He informs the people about the things the MSM tries to keep quiet, like the things that led to Hillary losing.
He's the enemy of what Colbert is the mouthpiece of and it's his job to try to get people to not take him seriously so his bosses can get their influence back.

He *sort of* did in an interview, but Assange NEVER gives his sources up (for good reason). In this case, for Seth's family and friends, and WIkileaks credibility in the future.

Colbet looks like he's aged 10 years in two weeks. He's trying to hang on but he's just not funny anymore.

Again, assuming someone did... why? Anyone who hacked her would have no doubt profited in some way during the election. You're telling me CNN or Fox News wouldn't have paid for info that she was indeed hacked? There is literally no value in hoarding data hacked 4+ years ago.

As opposed to Donald who literally handed the info to a foreign power.

>thedailybeast

They're doing this thing called lying

He probably wants revenge for what Jones did to Cenk.

Because then no one will give him data in the future.
Assange needs people to know that they wont be exposed and put in danger (at least from Wikileaks) if they choose to leak something.

Centrists here, the anti-Trump era is a golden age of comedy.

>The ratings are the only thing Trump helps.

He lost his kids, tho. He admitted Pizza Gate was a lie. He knows now Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

So OK, Seth was killed by the DNC to cover up... hacked emails. Wouldn't someone in the FBI know this?

>shilling this fucking hard
go get your manager please, Ill wait.

Seth was killed. There is no more danger.

Going on the premise that he was killed by the DNC, his family are then in on it and are discrediting wikileaks. Why would Assange protect them and their blatant lies?

>He lost his kids, tho

No he didn't

>He admitted Pizza Gate was a lie

He said from the start that focusing on the pizza place was a red herring, he still very actively talks about the elite being pedophiles.

Prove. Me. Wrong.

Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax.

Jews probably did WTC, they wouldn't let Donald blab about that tho.

>He lost his kids, tho.
no he didn't

you have to agree, trump failed.

They live with mommy. She could be fucking a negro right now. He has no say in the reality that Darnelle is balls deep in Mommy right now as she howls in the night.

If the elite are pedophiles... poor Barron.

I think they're trying to lightly redpill the normies so when pedogate blows open they won't be completely blindsided

see I bet Marcus took them to the Clinic to get vaccines.

>his family are then in on it
They're always going to go on whatever they're told.
>Why would Assange protect them and their blatant lies?
Why would he attack the grieving family of Seth Rich?
>Seth was killed. There is no more danger.
>I promise to keep your secret (until you die then fuck you lmao)

The courts wanted him to have sole custody but he wanted joint custody, and that's what he got.
Stop watching fake news jesus christ.

>DNC killed Seth Rich
>vulture media is focused on trump right now, treating Seth story as a fake news article because there is no actual proof he leaked anything
>lol let's not tell the world Seth did indeed leak DNC info because... honor?

Ok, you convinced me. I bet the same people who hacked Hillary's email server and never released any info from it are the same ones protecting Wikileaks and Seth Rich's family from the truth of their relationship.

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

not really

Imagine you are an actual white male. You would let another man raise your kids? You would expose them to listening to your former wife moan as another man penetrates her?

What the fuck is Alex's problem?

You're right. The correct tense would be present, as the action is on-going.

>"What is hyperbole"

>>vulture media is focused on trump right now, treating Seth story as a fake news article because there is no actual proof he leaked anything
who cares, no one believes the media anymore
Even if Wikileaks confirms Seth Rich as the leaker the media will say they're lying
>>lol let's not tell the world Seth did indeed leak DNC info because... honor?
because being a blabbermouth will push other potential leakers away

>STOP MAKING FUN OF ME, IT'S VERY HURTFUL!!!

Fox and Russia today would have more to go on, plus then Trump could appoint someone to actually investigate.

Bradley Manning got caught and now is free.

Also, why the fuck hasn't Trump brought Snowden home?

>Bradley Manning got caught and now is free
Only because he was a tranny and obama does whatever is cool in the progressive world

How would he do that?

Do you think Russia still wants him? He's literally a freeloader.

People who like Trump
>wake up
>Trump is president
>relive the emotion of sweet victory all over again realizing that DONALD J TRUMP is president
>full of optimism, feels like you can accomplish anything
>high energy
>go to gym
>go to work
>get shit done
>go home
>fuck gf/wife or fap to fsolo/lesbians
>feast on wholesome homemade dinner
>fall asleep quickly because you know you're safe now that America has retaken the White House
>repeat

People who hate Trump
>wake up
>Trump is president
>cry self back to sleep
>miss alarm
>rush to catch 3 buses, a trolley and a train to work
>get in late, still tired, get yelled at
>try to work
>keep checking the news to see if Trump is impeached yet
>he isn't
>cry
>commiserate with libshit coworkers about Trump
>get nothing done
>get yelled at
>go home
>"wife" demands to be called xir
>no sex ever
>wife and wife's son demand a home-cooked meal
>can't eat it because Trump presidency gave you food allergies
>subsist on Lean Cuisine and Bugles
>wife's ex comes over
>beats the shit out of you for eating his Bugles
>go to bed
>can't sleep because Trump is president
>repeat

I honestly feel sorry for my liberal friends. Not only because they have no will to power, but they're just having a bad time with this. Is there any hope for these poor creatures?