Nigger hate thread

ITT We post niggers doing nigger things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3q_iqrvnC_4
youtu.be/WNTdP6n2anw
youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've maybe met like three blacks in my entire life. These threads are the closest I hope I ever come to being on a negro/negress safari.

What kind of 3rd world backwater is Andorra? I never heard of it. Did you make it up?

Americans everyone.

So what do you people do in Andorra? Are you are a bunch of goat fuckers or are you a bunch of pig fuckers like the rest of Europe?

Don't you speak Spanish?
...Wait, does that mean you're like Mexico's colony?

Like 2/3 of your country as STI's and you're going to drag people? Fuck off, llama fucker

Andorra is a proud and noble nation, you fool. We keep the Moors away from France.

I'm a clerk at a bank and an alcohol drinker.

that's definitely a joke

There was an Onion parody about people exactly like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3q_iqrvnC_4

So you are a goat fucker. Just another 3rd world goat fucker from some unknown European shithole that no one has ever bother to look for since WW2. You are a nothing

Holy shit user you have some fucking issues.

You are confused, we kept the goat-fuckers OUT. You Americans literally have Detroit and you have the nerve to insult Andorra? Foolish.

pic related is an American.

Andorra is pretty nice user. I go skiing there about once a year. Very peaceful, super low taxes on cigarettes and alcohol, and no black people.

Say Joy Lane

Merry Christmas

wtf? is he eating its balls or its shit?

Very comfy place. Please enjoy.

Do you speak Spanish or French? Or both?

Detroit is the way it is because of niggers

Same with gun violence in America, pic related

Andorra is cool.

>We keep the Moors away from France
I just hope you're better at your bank job then

I speak Catalan, but my French isn't very good. My mother is English, so I learned English at a very young age.

Bitch, I'm Muslim, you need the other set of pics you have stored if you want to try offending me

Only 3 tit rolls and 2 gut rolls

I'm in the midwest, I fucking wish that was what I saw on a daily basis

Niggers are uncivilized.

I'm quite surprised that no one asked the MOST important question yet.

How's your food and cuisine?

Launder money.

You Have to see this.
youtu.be/WNTdP6n2anw

Cozy little country you got there.

Is it true only 1/3 of your country can vote?

fucfact:
niggers are extremely poor or incapable of abstract thought.

That means reasoning advanced subjects with them is unlikely.

I appreciate this OC.

Looks like a young Louis Armstrong

It's been around for a while.

street niggers and their nasty nignog offspring are low IQ trash. it's coming down to a race war.

We really need some smart biochem user to create some sort of super virus that will attach on a gene only found within black people. Then just release that shit simultaneously on all continents in as many major cities as they can. Create one for the other "minorities" and then we can rebuild from the ashes. At that point, globalism won't matter because whites will be the future. We can guide our species with scientific fact and eugenics to ensure a prosperous and fruitful future for all.

Fodder for my doggies

lol damn

Story?

>When your hoping its not another doggo, turns out to be something great, a nigger getting chumped

Hate is bad for the soul.

relevant to the OP image

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA

mmmmm so... comfy

Eas that a personalrequest?
Or a challenge?

Good Lord
Abos truly aren't human.

stay classy, black america.

Badass mountains and no naggers? I'm moving

Beautiful.

No fuckin waayyy

bump because this is less cancerous than shill threads

One of my best friends redpilled me on niggers when I first met him. I hadn't had much experience being around niggers because I grew up in southern WV and there was maybe one black family in the entire county I lived in. But when I met my best friend he explained to me why niggers are the way they are. As he explained, they run purely on their sense of smell, much like a retarded shark. If they smell pussy they get a strong drive to rape it and squawk loudly so they attract more niggers to the area. If they smell chicken or kool aid their feeding drive is engaged and they feel the need to eat it, same with watermelon. If they smell money they go primal and chimp out, robbing the subject with the money until they have money which they then spend on newports with menthol or cheap swisher sweet cigars. Niggers are simple creatures, he said, and I should always avoid them.

Trying to get it to piss so he can take a shower and have a drink

KeK Mekboyz are real

RIP Ryan.

Of course I came name an African Philosopher, you fucking bigot. Hendrik Verwoerd.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is the most fucked thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums. That nigger should be fucking destroyed

rare

Was he dead before or did the dogs kill him?

you mean this one?

I've seen at least 2 other gifs/webms just like that.
All shitskins need to be oven'd

see:It's honestly a damn shame they both weren't CCing mac-11s

>> 126380895

Andorra is like half the size of an American city.

It's not only a joke that you call it a nation, but that you expect anyone outside of the region to know about it.

Guys I have an idea...

Let's ship all the niggers to Australia so that nature can thin them out, like the British tried to do a long time ago.

Evacuate all the white people from Australia, and just send niggers to the island. After a few years, the crocodiles and octopi and spiders and every fucking other animal in Australia will have done God's work for us.

Wow, you quote the Onion?
((you)) have to go back

Ive seen a lot of fucked up shit......this made me sick to my stomach

So what's it like believing in a false prophet?

>when you make a monkey from the trees walk on 2 legs

If they can't eat it or fuck it they destroy it.

>ITT we post things that make lil-dicked white bois mad

>faggot ass white boys can't deal with the fact us blacks have bigger dicks than them

>white cuckboys bitch about black guys while they can do nothing but watch as we fuck their sisters

>Beachbrook
>Murtis Taylor
>All dat shit
"Dawg, I just snapped."

what the actual fuck

Maybe it only activates in people with sickle cell anemia lmmfao

Niggers can't even greentext properly.
Kek'd hard.

nice

she is shaking the IQ points right out of that baby.. and it was going to be the President of the United States of America someday!

savage