(((They))) want to destroy us

>Sitting down with my dad and two sisters for dinner
>Sister in high school reveals to us that she has a crush on a black kid
>Me and my redpilled dad just sit there in silence for a minute or two after that comment
>Don't know what to do because if you go all 1488 it will have the opposite effect on her
>This is all because she had a role in a (((school play))) where she dates/kisses a black kid
Fuck this gay earth. My sister is literally about to get with a black kid because of the cultural marxism that has pervaded our educational institutions in this country. Even things as innocent as high school plays are infected by this repulsive virus. Why does everything these days have to portray race mixing and degeneracy? Why is it always a white woman with a black man? We need to destroy (((them))) before they destroy us. This can't go on much longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
youtu.be/IegaGqin_ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGED

>(((school play)))
kek
some people just have small minds.

Seriously though, I would suggest talking to her about it in a non-emotional way. Tell her it is fine for her to dat black people, but she should not have kids with them. Point out the statistics regarding black and white intelligence, and ask her if she wants her children to be as smart as her.

That is a good suggestion, thanks. She does pride herself on her intelligence so this will strike a chord with her.

The one that I've seen work the most is the "don't you want your kids to look like you"

Really makes them think

/US/ > (((THEY)))

also

PENCE > TRUMP

2D > 3D

Dude, you should be happy that some truly virile and confident genes will be introduced to your family line. It's better than the autistic genes that you would pass on. Ask if you can be a fluffer for him. It's the only way forward.

Thats an excellent way of putting it my friend.

yeah I live in commiefornia, and my sister thought about dating a black guy when she was younger, but I literally just went on google on looked up the average half breed and showed her what it looks like, then showed her our baby photos.

fyi, it actually worked.

Yeah this is good advice as well, thanks. But we must get to the root cause of this problem as well, which is the cultural marxism that has taken over every single public educational institution in this country. If you control the youth, you control the future. These fucks have subverted us for far too long and we need to put an end to it quickly.

should've been dropping redpills from the start rather than wait til it's too late, your failure of a dad is to blame

Maybe he is a good black kid, who goes to college or has a father in the military or something.

>Tell her it is fine for her to dat black people
Congratulations, now she'll get an STD and no self respecting White man will ever touch her again.

He has only recently been redpilled because of the recent election and my conversations with him.

Fucking reddit I swear

Tell her to film her 1st Blacked experience

He lives in a white neighborhood, same one as us, so obviously he's not your usual nigger. But jesus fucking christ that makes no difference. Wake the fuck up you coward.

dont worry baron is online now collecting their ips

You want to spawn more pointless ugly halfniggers? Are you kidding me?

Have some balls, OP, and redpill her too, Stop her before it is too late, it is now too late for me too. Don't have her end up like my sister.

I mean, have you considered that your sister is just fucking stupid? My sister is a typical bernout, but she never had to be told not to date black men.

a lot of it stems from teenage angst, and how "big" and "taboo" it is of her to like a black guy in today's age.

idk man it seems like you could try to be SO accepting of it that she would be afraid to do it because her "lame" family thinks it's cool of her. But that could TOTALLY backfire...and who the fuck wants to stomach that charade?

maybe i wouldn't even let her know it bothered you. but otherwise you need to try and drop subtle redpills and just keep your fingers crossed.

Time to home school her. Piss her off now to save her future. Even if she hates you she'll be better for it.

You can't red pill women that quick. It takes years and even then it's never 100%

best advice: destroy your families TV. The TV literally broadcasts subliminal white-black love wave propaganda on top of it's already scientifically designed entrainment. it is electric poison. destroy your tv.

-former tv designer

Their morality is innately and fundamentally different.

Sucks that your nephew is going to be a fatherless half breed.

Of course my first fucking reaction is to redpill the fuck out of her. I'm just afraid that saying shit like that will make her want to burn coal even more. It seems like the biggest coalburners today have the most racist fathers.

What kind of fucked up advice is this man. Of course the TV broadcasts racemixing propaganda 24/7 but get real. That's not really an option.

you're right...except for one little detail.

the biggest coalburners today don't have ANY fathers. perhaps this reflects your father's role in this?

if she's not gonna listen to common sense, then your sister is a confirmed fucking mongrel lost to the new millennia.

You really thought Sup Forums would give you "the answer"? Half of us wanna see your sisters first BLACKED video

Good point. I'd first start out with showing her that you and your father are deeply concerned for her, then calmly show her genetic research/statics (crime, race IQ)/etc....
Do not force the opinion on her but, ask her if she is willing to continue her people or let them die out like a fire in the dark.

If you want to see blacked videos you need to fucking gas yourself. You're an eternal cuckold and need to be exterminated

That's what cucks are for

Can you post pics of your sister so we may asses the damage?

Honestly, pic related is very similar.

>She has a crush
OP, calm down. Unless she's very attractive and can get guys, nothing might even happen. Obviously I don't know everything about your sister, so I could be dead wrong, but it might just pass with no issues.

Blacked is actually owned by a Jew, Greg Lansky

She just wants that BBC. All niggers are the same when it comes to personality , they have little to no depth.

I don't wanna it because i wanna jack off to your sister getting BLACKED

I wanna see your sister getting BLACKED so i can jack off to the thought of you crying yourself to sleep on your cock-shaped pillow

>GUYS REDPILL ME ON HOW TO REDPILL MY COALBURNING SISTER

o im laffin

Also point out the statistics about donar organs and such. To have an interracial child who is born with bad organs is a death sentence as organs that are a march are even rarer to come by.

Same here desu senpai.

Subhumans.

Niggers are memes , not real people. Only a woman would be dumb enough to breed with one of them.

You need some pussy my guy, also great blog post.

Honestly, I'm still pretty sure she won't marry and have kids with a black guy. She's only in high school after all. But fuck, when you see what we discuss on this site happen to your own family it fucks with you.

come on now, i really wanna see her desu
dont let her genes go to waste, redpille her slowly, talk to her with your dad and make her realise the importance of her actions. also post pics nig

This makes me want to vomit, OP. I feel for you buddy. Make sure she doesn't fuck him or she'll forever be lost. Even if she gets a swastika tattoo in the years to come, she'd still have burned coal. Thats a stain that doesn't come out.

10/10 well done

Embrace the the murdering rage and do something about it , without ruining your life if possible.

kekels>kikels

Don't do this, women do not react well to logical arguments, especially those that will create strong negative emotions.
There were several good suggestions here how to use emotional arguments.
If no arguments work you could straight up tell her that you'd be ashamed for her and about yourself if she did that, but I doubt that's going to work these days.
Most women's real daddy these days is the state

A White chick getting BLACKED is fucking hot , that's a fact. So is an Asian slut getting BLEACHED. Of course it's wrong , it feels wrong. But it also feels oh , so right. Go ask your sister.

Race mixing is still a fetish though , same as being gay. I mean seriously you're gonna have a kid with a non-white? maybe an East Asian or a White looking NA/ME but that's about it , anything else is just fucking retarded.

Dude , i'm not Jewish. Reality does not perfectly conform to what you want it to be , some facts of life are unpleasant.

I hate to break it to you, but the best thing you can do is hope that either a)it doesn't last or b)he turns out to be an upstanding young man. The last thing you want to do is create resentment from her (and possibly her bf if he turns out to be a good guy). If she gets knocked up and starts incubating a turd, either help her get access to an abortion or cut her off completely if she refuses. The one thing you can do is leave her to pay the toll in its fullest.

Even my own mother, who is the most wonderful person on the face of the earth, burnt the coal prior to meeting my dad (who's white and still married to her). Letting her figure this out for herself is the best way to approach this as she'll be much more likely to change her mind about racemixing.

Enjoy being uncle to a chocolate OP.

This is you and your fathers fault you whining cunt. How did you let it get to this point? You should have been dropping subtle hints for years like I have. You need to fix this. You need to explain with statistical data to show the fact that she will pay the toll if she burns the coal

I can't wait till people like you are lined up on a wall and shot.

Brilliant

Why? i don't promote that shit. I dislike the BLACKED videos after i'm done with them , bro. Don't shoot me , bro.

OP should try that.

Also tell her not to tell any future white men she dates that she fuck a black guy.

Not just that you need to give her all of the stats about how they have much higher std rates there is a 90% chance he will leave her if she gets pregnant how much more likely they are to commit domestic violence you need to give her all of the facts so she can make an informed decision.

>You should have been dropping subtle hints for years like I have.

Insidious red pilling , everyone should do it.

ahahaha just ignore that little mongrel baby, its somebody elses or something

Also tell her not to tell any future white men she dates that she fucked a black guy.

See Uruguay gets it.

You are Uraguay right? Your flag is blurry.

Yeah , we got that part.

Live and let die.

Well black girls are fucking ugly as shit so can you really blame them for wanting a white girl?

My flag says Uruguay. Yep.

read it again

The problem are women.

They ha e no brains but only 'think' with their pussy.

They must be controlled by men again.
Best would be to make them prpperty.

Exactly the same comment , except this time without a typo.

>just realizing this now
why do you even think Sup Forums exists or what it stands for or what it has been doing since before its formal inception?
america and the world has been fucked long before the good guys lost ww2, and in all cases it has been because of shabbos white goys and their cultural idoctrination to kike-serving desert psyops. like earthenware gourds, degenerate whites and their racetraitoring women have been the white peoples greatest enemy and inevitable downfall

I'm on a phone so it doesn't say country flag name. You either have to remember it or look it up.

I basically agree desu. People are so pretentious nowadays , we're just animals at the end of the day.

With a soul , sure. But still filthy fucking animals.

Homer Simpson knows about UR A GAY. J..just saying. We're like a real country and stuff.

>women
>non-emotional way
That's how I can tell you do not interact with women often.

which ones? can anyone post these. im interested

good goy, miscegenate witb blacks, its ok if you dont have kids with them, nevermind telegony, goy, keep supplicating (((sexual liberation))) and (((post-feminist))) values
dont take responsibility for your degenerate daughters who have been indoctrinated with poisonous psyops, goy
just let (((us))) handle the shiksa

Makes sense.

Is there something in the water there?

Is it always mongrels, gooks or abbos promoting this shit? Recently pretty much every time someone is promoting degeneracy and entropy and dysgenics it's fucking Australia.
>virile and confident genes
These genes are recessive in mongrels, mostly.
And miscegenation is wrong and immoral in any way. No benefit from mixing

Once she sees that BBC all decency will be out the window.

It's one of the reasons we shouldn't let most women vote.

I wasn't making fun of your country faggot. This pic is what your flag looks like on Sup Forums. In real life it has a sun. I asked if you were Uruguay because I wasn't sure but think it's funny because it seems your whole country browses Sup Forums. I always see Uruguay on here

Hello Mohammad, stab anyone today yet?
>You shitskined welfare loving std having nigger piece of shit

>australia

HA! i could never top Roo nigger level shitposting.

Put your foot down and stop being a cuck. If she's half intelligent, sit her down and unlease the rhetoric you've been building from your wasted years on Sup Forums. If she's a dumb cunt, just shame her.

That's probably just me.

Post your fucking sister, you scum. I need to bust a nut tonight and the only thing standing in my way is your "redpilled" cuck ass, white boi.

Follow Tony Soprano's advice, sit him down, explain how this isn't going to work, smack him in the chest with a newspaper when he talks back and send him on his way

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

OP should fuck his sister to preserve the genes just in case

Arent you hispanic?

beat her you fucking beta faggot
the reason most countries retain their culture is because they beat their women. asking permission is for nu male virgins

Just trying to look on the bright side, or he is a dope dealing nigger with no future, no father, and the kid will have a halved IQ. Take your fucking pick.

Stay one step ahead of her, get 2 black boyfriends

>cucked by the electric jew
kill yourself tv is for the weak

You fucking n00b youtu.be/IegaGqin_ac

>>Me and my redpilled dad just sit there in silence

You're not redpilled then.
You may think you are...But you're not.