Can America be conquered

>Can any three to five country alliance take mainland America or is it simply unconquerable?

>Explain who & how they could do it real ways and tactics to do the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to_amend_the_Canadian_Human_Rights_Act_and_the_Criminal_Code
youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much unconquerable, you are probably the most technolocally advanced military, you're one of the largest and strongest, you have one of the most patriotic citizens, one of the most heavily armed nations, the police even is extremely militarised the police across America could probably very easily invade Europe.
You have a huge landmass that is far away from any potential threat, if they do try and attack you can very easily retaliate with nukes.
you can outproduce any nation, you don't have to rely on imports for food, you can be fully self sufficient if you wanted. Other countries rely on America more than you rely on them.
Honestly war with America is stupid

If you're speaking militarily then no. Probably not, there would be a gun in every American's hand that could shoot. Lefties/commies would turncoat to the side of the new invaders and then they would be wiped out. And thats only if a significant invasion force was to land successfully.

A more cunning enemy would try to subvert our educational system, public officials etc. They would start a demoralization campaign and make America accept communism, faggotry, feminism, etc. then they would push is to destabilize and then o crisis to get us to fight among ourselves.

The USA will balkanize in the future.

It happens with every empire.

no, for the simple reason that nobody has the aerial refueling/naval refueling/ship transportation/logistics capability to reach NA.

canada/mexico can get around this, already being here, but they are basically reliant on US for military might and so won't nearly match a branch of the US military

Thanks for the fap material leaf.

Canada has no reason to invade you, we need America you don't need us. If Britain still had an empire and didn't abandon us maybe it would be different but right now you're our closest ally.
Unfortunately this is true

This, the political division in our country is a sign of a civil war upcoming in our country. People are getting violent about politics, nowadays (see Antifa and other major protests.)

Practically impossible. Geography alone could fuck up any coastal invasion. To say nothing to the multiple natural choke points which (surprise surprise) are in the hands of the gun-loving patriots.

That's even before we talk about nuclear retaliation or intra continental sustainability (scorched earth would work just as well here as it does for Russia).

When we inevitably become a republic I will move to America, I practice American geography quizzes all the time online and always get 90+ percent, I know all the state flags and state coat of arms. Plus the history of each states flags. I know all your territories, I know your history, I've passed the practice citizenship test, I buy made in America as often as I can, my next purchase will be a pair of Allen Edmonds.
I want to celebrate Independence Day and have a military I can be proud of, I want freedom of speech, the freedom to be a Christian, the right to own a gun. When I get my citizenship the first thing I'm doing is buying a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun and a made in America car.

Damn. This post almost makes me feel bad about War Plan Red back in the day. It's a good thing that you guys turned out to be such great neighbors that it turned out to be unnecessary, but pls work to keep it that way what with weed man in office and all.

It's happening from within

It was already conquered. JFKs assassination was a coup d'etat

>be any non american country
>go to the white house with your personal army/bodyguard so long as trump is president
>have them attack american citizens
>rinse and repeat since trump wont do anything

thats how you do it

>that truck
That's the kind of freedom I want

Deez nuts.

>Can America be conquered?

kek we've already been under hispanic colonization for half a century. well on our way to being conquered desu

That's just ridiculous...

Too late

The only way a foreign force can beat us is to blockade us and starve us out until we couldn't support our infrastructure anymore.

Nobody can take the US in a direct conflict.

Even if hypothetically some military managed to be equal to the us military its like taking Russia.
Its too big to forcibly conquer all of it.

Speaking of free speech, what's the scoop on that law that Jordan Peterson and the gang are in a huff about up there? Is it as bad as he makes it sound?

They'd have to launch every nuke at you at once but even then don't you have highly advanced defences against that? Your population is also extremely spread out, china is centred in the east, Russia in the west, you could more easily wipe out the Chinese or Russians with nukes than America

>blockade us
>implying the world's navies could stand up to ours

I always try to look at the worst possible scenario, but after seeing many videos and simulations and maps etc of where an enemy with nukes would attack the US, it's pretty clear that we have so much important shit, and it's so spread out, that even if Russia threw all their nukes at us and hit everything they intended, even with the fallout, that still wouldn't be enough to disable us. We are a pretty incredible country in that way.

Our media hasn't said a word about it, I have no idea at all what you're talking about. I've seen stuff on Sup Forums about some new gender terms or something, but our news is garbage. CNN is top tier here, when I go to the gym they have CNN on there, usually that's where I get my first news of the day since the 4am news (when I wake up) really sucks, it's just stuff like there's a pothole, or a policeman helped a duck. Our news is garbage

I think you fail to realize just how much untapped food and natural resources we have available on the mainland. If we were blockaded then all restrictions on mining and harvesting them would be lifted and we would stay rather comfy.

America is the luckiest country in thr world, you're the third most populated but you're not like china or India you're highly developed, you have a very high standard of living, you have a very advanced manufacturing base, sure you're not producing like china but in a total war situation you can flip the switch so easily. Look at World War Two, America never had a large army but you get bombed by the Japs and a year later you're the largest military power on earth.

aside from one of the most heavily armed populaces, you're dealing with ocean. unless america were invaded from canada, it can't happen in a traditional invasion sense.

aside from the sheer logistics of an invasion and conquering, america has every inch of the border protected (inb4 hurrr mexican illegals, you know what i mean). good luck invading florida or oregon or maine, when america can destroy any incoming threat before it reaches US waters

They would provably infiltrate the government and financial institution until the day they are able to do a soft coup supported by half the brainless population.

Wait....

> Allen Edmonds
DO IT LEAF.

My sixth pair arrived in the mail yesterday. Feels good man.

yeah, this is much less of a headache. no invading force wants to destroy the population, at least in a modern sense. no country, aside from maybe one of the arab ones, is worth just its natural resources

China, Russia, Britain could take the US e z

America can only lose because of its kindness, you're letting in countless Mexicans in and they're ruining your nation. You give more foreign aid than anyone else, you support more governments in their civil wars than anyone else, you spend more rebuilding foreign nations than anyone else, you help pay for foreign armies, you're defending Europe, you have your army stationed around the world and people criticise you for spending more on your army than them?
Colonisation in these uncivilised continents doesn't exist because America is there, if you told them to fuck off there would be a lot more wars.

Yes and yes but US greatest ally may be the one that defeats it internally.
pic related

>Can any three to five person alliance take mainland New Zealand or is it simply not worth the effort?

>sixth pair
Nice, I've got a pair of plain toes, I need dress shoes for everyday wear for my work and they're not that comfortable. I tried on a pair, it felt like I was standing on air. I need to stock up in case trump gets rid of our free trade agreement, they're only $50 more expensive here than in America, whereas the English shoes can be $100's more

America could take on the entire world and stomp them. Our Navy and Air Force is larger than the next 7 countries combined. It would be virtually impossible to invade.
The only way to beat us would be to nuke us and we would just return the favor.

Invading New Zealand is a death sentence, you're too nice a nation if anyone tried they would be destroyed.

>. You give more foreign aid than anyone else,
agreed, and americans have been vocal about that issue for quite some time. at least trump is trying to cut our annual losses on that shit, not saying it's gonna make a profit for us though.

it also makes implementing cia operations easy, so maybe there are some unknown benefits.

>a made in America car

So Toyota or Honda then?

>>Explain who & how

Mexico by shitting.

whats at stake? whatcha got? any rare or futuristic energy sources?

I rather support an American business, I never owned a car since the subway is a 10 minute walk from my house so I don't know what's a good company but I want it to be American.

If the goal is to invade America and conquer it, then no. Not even the entire world together could overthrow America.

>If we were blockaded then all restrictions on mining and harvesting them would be lifted and we would stay rather comfy.

I think we could do OK for a time, but it would definitely hurt us if they did that. If the developed world is comitted to the task, it's just a matter of time before they outproduce our boats navy and wear us down to a managable level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to_amend_the_Canadian_Human_Rights_Act_and_the_Criminal_Code
Here's one video of his, but he's been quite worried about the slippery slope it could send your free speech down.
youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI
There are tons of others if any anons have a more succinct one for you.

Absolutely. Putin has conquered America.

what are vehicle repair places like in canada? is it easy enough to find a ford dealer? 'cause fords have made extremely decent cars since the mid 2000s. people who shit on fords (righfully so) either have a pre-2000 or used to have a ford in the 90s

Thanks, I don't have much time to really read up on this stuff. Free speech here is already non existent, it's illegal to teach the bible in Christian schools for example.

That's what the Romans said.

Expensive

Comparisons to our WW2 manufacturing ability are a little strange honestly, we have fewer steel mills, and the military tech that we use these days probably couldn't be easily be manufactured by Ford and IBM, as was the case back then. But you're right, I do believe that we have enough skill still in this country that if needed, we could at least pump out tanks and artillery pieces at a decent rate, obviously even in just the past 20 years we have had a huge surge in small arms manufacturers, but then they are all limited by the production of minerals and metals for steel, aluminum mining production, etc etc.

But yes I think you are right; we have, I think all of the resources, barring perhaps titanium and uranium; its just not profitable to produce those things at our labor rates in a peacetime economy, but in a wartime economy, (still maybe not titanium...) we could produce what we needed, and certainly out-produce our adversaries.

starve?
how?
we have a huge fertile landmass
shortages, sure

>if you told them to fuck off there would be a lot more wars.

They call it ''pax-americana'', I find NATO countries hypocritical as fuck when they brag that US will defend them so they can cut their military expenses, then they casually congratz Ameribros dying for them. It makes me sick. I want my Reich.

>whatcha got

exactly, literally nothing.

no military that could pose any threat
no natural resources
not in a strategic location
no strategic value at all
one of the most isolated countries on earth

our greatest defence is how irrelevant we are

Russia could solo the US

bummer. personally i'd go for whatever dealership is most common. you'll pay less in upkeep, unless you have a personal connection a brand or a specific need (certain truck bed size, etc...).

dont go unique for vehicles, get the most common one.

China + a few you wouldn't think of, depending on how much water we let them grab.

You have a cute Christian conservative who loves guns from the South Island who stopped replying to me on day

They already are conquered by many multinational corporations. The corporations are not nationalists.
instead of using force to conquer the country they took over the government. Like a vampire , they are sucking the country dry. They just started diverting money from education, EPA, to military companies and private jails for example.

Like everyone else, I started buying Allen Edmonds for the dress shoes, but I replaced my casual/weekend shoes with them, as well.

Also, look for a pair of driving shoes (used from eBay for the factory seconds from the Shoe Bank is a good deal) if you routinely drive long stretches without stopping or don't have cruise control. They will change your life.

They probably don't even have enough bullets to fill the clips on their ak-47s

That literally got me at half chub there leaf

BAN ALL LOBBYISTS

I don't need a car that's the thing, I've never looked into it, I walk 10 minutes, sit on the train for 15 and I'm at work.
Grocery, liquor store, drug store, all across the street from me.

No, it'll just be a massive police state

Ask the Jews

>our greatest defence is how irrelevant we are
lel, that's honestly great. i cant say i know any terrorist attacks happening in NZ. if anything, you'd be eradicated just to prove a point to a nearby country. think qo'nos

SHUT UP

WE'LL BE THE SUCCESSFUL SUPERPOWER......

I wear casual shoes when I'm in the gym, besides that I never wear them anymore. Wearing dress shoes everyday for work has got me so used to them that running shoes don't feel right anymore.

israel, israel, and israel

We learned a lot from the Romans, including their mistakes. Well, not all of them....

oh, well carry on then.

Not yet.

I hope it will last a while, I can see a couple States leaning. Maybe California? Russia has pretty much stayed the same, a few shifty Muslim countries left and some poor low population European ones but they're practically the same

You're a good man, leaf.

check'd. Get Prepping boys.

You can't conquer a country with nukes.

>A more cunning enemy would try to subvert our educational system, public officials etc. They would start a demoralization campaign and make America accept communism, faggotry, feminism, etc. then they would push is to destabilize and then o crisis to get us to fight among ourselves.
rly mak u thinkg

You'd still be dead though. Unless you were on an aircraft carrier (that wasn't targeted for some reason) or if you were on some offshoot installation or a u-boat.

Lol why would you have to invade? America will destroy itself within the next 50 years. Just be patient.

America has been so obsessed with winning wars with bullets they have forgotten how to win a war of the mind.

The fear of being attacked by outside forces made us not realize that the American people was being attacked from within .i think we can still fight back though.

It depends on what you mean by conquerable.

Can America be conquered by military invasion? No.

Can America be conquered my immigration? Yes.

Can America be conquered by capital flow from China? Yes.

Will America be America after being conquered by immigration et al? Yes.

I don't think so. The USA isn't as big as Russia, but fallout wouldn't necessarily go all that far unless there were some strong fuckin' winds, and it would take thousands of modern nukes just to eliminate anything of any worth, industrially. Cities probably wouldn't be hit, it just wouldn't be worth it, with how many industrial targets would need to be hit.

I even got a litter box for my cats that's made in America, when I buy vegetables I check and make sure it's not grown in Mexico but in America or Canada only.

you fool! you foolish fool! It has already been conquered. We're in the midst of taking it back. The jews are basically pulling the same shit they did to Germany 100 years ago. Let's not be stupid and fall for the same trap.

Forgot one last way: foreign political influence.

bullets don't matter if it's Russia vs. USA

The geographic advantage is why America could attain the size it is today. Having oceans both to the west and east is a tremendous advantage.

yeah, thatll be bad for everyone

China+Russia+BRAZIL+Germany+UK alliace could counqer USA. (If we don't include nukes)
>All of those countries put economic embargo on USA
>Germany uses it's influance to make EU embargo USA
>Germany and japan builds gigantic military by using it's anourmous economy
>China and Japan atack east coast by bombing it
>Germany and russia atack from western side
>Brazil counqers columbia and venezualla to secure border
Germans,russians and japs send troops to sout america
>They counqer midle america and get to texas
>Makes agreement with mexico and starts to fund nationalist movements of ethnic latinos in USA
>Counqers Texas
>Rebels start in california and new mexico
>USA cripled economicaly by sanctions of china japan and EU but still has possibility to fight back
>Then Latvia joins in and Atacks new york anexes it and then anexes reast of USA

Literally unconquerable, its also a death sentence for the country that invades.

>it's illegal to teach the Bible in Christian schools
Just fuck my historical/cultural underpinnings up, senpai

Doesn't seem likely in the near term, or even before 2100 barring climate change doesn't apply too much pressure.

The divisions in the US are not regional cultural differences. They're city vs rural ones.

you know what, a buddy and i were discussing what tornados probably seemed like to some of the first to the country. like, the french sale of the midwest and south.

my understanding is that europe generally doesnt get storms like that, let alone several months a year. imagine never seeing that shit before and having to consider living there.

Hate to say it but we are getting weaker and faggier by the minute
Trump was just temporary stop to our inevitable collapse...
It was fun being the best and most rich n powerful while it lasted