Alex Jones and InfoWars.com

Should we just kill this man? He has a gift for brainwashing idiots with Dunning-Kruger. He has damaged Canada's relationship with the US by helping to elect Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtu.be/NAgTFWglHrc
youtube.com/watch?v=O2rO84W9yto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Syrup Niggers can take on a Texan

You still don't get the big picture.

In the war against the globalist cabal that is currently happening, he is an ally. So is Trump. This is why people who don't agree with them should still support them.

Rake yourself you fucking leaf

You speak words but they don't make sense. Dunning-Kruger is not a brainwashing weapon of any kind.

Suggest taking a few intense English lessons. That could really help you get your points across to people, get a better job etc. Maybe even speak to some women

Low reading comprehension faggot.

It means that idiots like you have Dunning-Kruger, not that he uses Dunning-Kruger.

>misusing dunning Kruger in the simplest of statements

Just kys to be honest famalamdingding

Dunning Kruger isn't something you have you ducking brainlet.

It is a label to reference a study that highlights the inverse relationship between knowledge of a subject and perceived mastery of said subject

You have no right to call anyone stupid.

Also it's not polite to blame your terrible writing skills on his reading comprehension

wrong again faggot cuck

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
Well at least English is my first language instead of Mexican Spanish.

CANADA IS A FAGGOT.

Fuck off Wang

Really? You seem like the perfect sort of idiot who gets brainwashed every day. Maybe if he's so good at it, he ought to start working on you so you become loving, caring and more rational.

Shut the fuck up. He's waking people the fuck up en mass. He's not always right and he's leaves things out but he's getting a lot of things out there

their time is wasted because they cant refrence him in a serious conversation

and misinformation IS present and totally takes people down red herring tangents

the worst part is NO ONE USES PRIMARY SOURCES!!!!!

its fucking commentary on secondary sources being treated as secondary sources, totally fucking dilutted

but alex jones listeners are too lazy and intillectually stupid to go to the original source

BUT MUH JEW STREAM MEDIA....

is still a secondary source

You're a pathetic Canadian, it's people like you that give leafs a bad name.

The future of Canada belongs to us.

Ahhh leaf learned a new word, but doesnt know how to use it in a sentence.
>Follow graph 4 on spreadsheet 6, itll explain how to use intellect to make pol users feel dumb.
Must be new, sorry fellas, gary usually sits with the greenhorns but gary is getting his dick cut off
>We are shareblue dont except crap

>his kid

Nah. One of these days, he's going to give himself a stroke. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Alex Jones is a national treasure GTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
remember goy, it's the interdimensional space aliens controlling the world. And the arabs run hollywood, not us jew- I mean the jews!

fpbp, sage

reported

>Should we just kill this man?

OP is a faggot

Canada damaged its own relationship with the US when it decided to remain loyal to the queen you fucking idiot.

>canada

Holy shit I had no idea there were this many Jonestown faggots on Sup Forums. It wasn't like this in 2012.

sage

Jones is biggest hero of all time make him the president 2024

>person is adversarial
>let's kill him
Ask me how I know you're a jew.

SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones
youtu.be/NAgTFWglHrc

>He has damaged Canada's relationship with the US by helping to elect Trump.
as opposed to who? who else was a viable candidate considering the choices?
NOT HILLARY period.

my fucking SIDES!! Plese tell "me" that this has been sent to his twitter shit like 6 million times. TOP KEK.

I know Alex has lea to some of his followers killing cops. Fuck that fag.

Alex Jones is an ally. You fucking cucked leafs kill me.

slide thread

why shouldnt we be scared of a global government technocracy?

Wow, that's a pretty girl user

do you have more pictures of pretty girls?

are you being sarcastic?

no

I like pretty girls

I don't rally like politics desu

Why would you kill Bill Hicks?

Why would you want to kill something that makes such funny noises when you poke it with a stick?

Tiny veiled Alex Jones thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2rO84W9yto

I like Alex. He freaks out a lot but he's broke huge news and forced the mainstream media to look into many conspiracy stories that are taken as given now.

Nah, he's funny.

No, we should kill you. Now go back to plebbit.

Should we kill you, leaf? I swear you are the same leaf I had an econimic fight with the other night.

>He has damaged Canada's relationship with the US by helping to elect Trump.
We should kill you and bring your commie skull to his desk as a token of appreciation, leaf.