pipa.neaq.org/2014/08/2014-sea-winslow-reef-july-31.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is it

explain

Bump.

What IS that?

who lives there?

elaborate you gigantic faggot

its a fucking island off the coast of maine, stop LARPING you fucking faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matinicus_Isle,_Maine

404 reason not found.

what's happening off the coast of Maine?

It's literally nothing, Mulder. Director Skinner is going to have our badges if we go on another of your goose chases

GOOGLE = ALPHABET
Alphabet Agency??? hmmmm???

From the last thread I got that Google is hiding quantum computers to do jew things and control they goys

Jesus christ theres a giant arrow on that island

The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence, Scully.

I've reviewed all of the topological maps, and unfortunately there is nothing of note to be found. We're all getting tired, let's get some shut-eye and start fresh tomorrow.

>can confirm.
OP is indeed a colossal faggot.

Ocean, too.

kek.

/thread

either this board is being raided or %99 of you are low iq subhuman shits

I get it - they're dredging to look for the arc of the covenant.

the treasure horde of the templar.

cool

Who put all these giant arrows here?What are (((they))) hiding from us?

That must be where they store the children

Someone post the vortex forming in the Gulf of Aden.

(((Them))).
The ones you see shopped in are just shooped.

making room for an international shipping port...

Bumpity.

All of them?

[[[They]]] happened

explain or go to

Looks like bad photoshop/shit image rendering

Making a shipping port on a nuclear testing site where we store chemical weapons and have completely abandoned?

Off is the direction in which you can fuck.

Stop this tinfoil bullshit it's late, you guys are tired.
Go to sleep guys, tomorrow will be a nice day.

Dunno what OP is about but i find the ocean very interesting
vimeo.com/user12206452/videos

You people are fucking stupid.

That's a result of DREDGING.

Serious, extreme, dredging.

Go look at Johnston Atoll. It was grown like 800% by dredging up the coral and expanding the island. This had a double benefit because the deeper water not only allowed supply ships to dock, but the deeper water allowed for heavy seaplane landings, a sort of 'water runway' that wouldn't have been possible there previously. In high sea conditions the water in the deeper dredged sections inside the perimeter of the atoll would still be relatively calm, so seaplane landings could be made even when the sea off the coast of the atoll was too heavy.

Learn your shit before getting scared.

>Matinicus
You have my attention.

Regarding the massive infodump from those screencaps at the end of the last thread, which thank you user for those by the way,

What I get is Osiris is being reborn during the eclipse? Possibly in Memphis, Tennessee??

either way, is Osiris our messiah? Is he here to judge us and then decide our fate? Is he an antichrist?

The wikipedia article said he was a black-green skinned man. Maybe a Black Sup Forums user's kid or maybe a black kid. We should keep an eye out for black kids being born in Memphis with any notorious births or skin conditions during the eclipse. I'm not memeing.
If there is even a slight possible chance this is real we need to check. I'd even encourage asking around pol and making threads looking for dark skinned anons who are expecting a baby during the ecplise. Just a couple daily threads.

Which direction is on?

>allegories

Give us GPS retard

this is confirmed on appel mpas

blurred out in Google Earth...

somethings up

please user I'm but a brainlet, be more specific

I know this is a bit off topic but, since you mentioned Memphis...
Elvis is alive and is will come back preaching the gospel later this year.
No, not baiting, I'm serious. Wait and watch. Screen cap it if you want a momento. The Chris Cornell death hoax meme is going to end up causing people to dig. It is the meme to watch for in2017. This will be the last I speak of it to you. Atheist fags are wrong. Jesus is real, alive, and returning soon. Elvis is about to confirm that.

Get on team Jesus or burn anyone!

fuck off back

What the fuck are you talking about? What does any of that have to do with them shutting down the Donald

This reef is a former UK colony...

look to the British guys, believe it or not the CIA and US are not the only ones doing shit on this planet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiribati

fucking hell is that what I think it is?

On wikipedia it also says this

>Osiris, lord of the dead. His black-green skin symbolizes re-birth.

You dont these things literally

user ive been in threads and talking a lot about people returning to god. Its like last year a call was made from the shepard to collect his sheep.

I know something/someone is coming. I've been thinking about it often. Please user, tell me more. Just a little bit.i I've read a lot of dates and heard a lot of stuff.

Does this have to do with an age of mercy ending or something? What bible should I be reading?

They are all blurred out not by accident

someone please just give a tldr

I didnt think he had literal black/green skin. I know the colours were symbolic. I'm trying to think of what.

maybe wash them through that image that Assange coded in vault 7

Yes.

Quantum Physics and the Double Slit Experiment.

The observer collapses the wave and thus creates concrete reality from a wave of infinite potential. I believe it's not the action of observing that does this, but attention and intent. Because we have a field of consciousness that links us all together, we can create a snowball effect when we put intent or attention unto something. That is why Meme Magic is real. We have 4 months to meme the survival of the human race and the downfall of the cabal into reality.

Dig and spread. Even just reading information adds to the collective snowball.

Liberals keep lying about climate change but are trying to fund another terror attack. But you should really read it for yourself or you might be persuaded by liberals.

There isn't one.
If the master plan was that simple, we wouldn't need a bunch of anons explaining each facet.

>when the retarded slide thread reaches the point of no return and will surely be bumped to 330 replies

Read file names, faggit.

Did none of you idiots read the post that OPs link is in reply to? He clearly states that T_D was shut down because the CIA has the ability to predict unrest 5 days before it occurs. I would assume that the blurring on the map is therefore somehow related to the CIA or this capability.

Agreed user
it also influences the quantum field because we as humans generate quantum energy. It literally changes reality is we think about this independently but focused.

>fomenting the unrest makes for a great predictive model

try every particle has a reaction to one another on a minute level

the butterfly effect

>means
youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0

No making small changes disrupts quantum stability (butterfly effects)

its why meme magic works

explain faggot

Jews have a system of two quantum supercomputers. One keeps track of FB, twitter, insta, youtube, amazon, etc plus all other personal information they can have to use to predict your preferences, likes, dislikes, opinions, etc. The other is basically a database of earth. Who lives where, in what apartment, where do they work, all of that jazz.
(((They))) use this to predict the outcome of anything they do. It simulates an infinite amount of virtual AI representations of all of us that they use to test ideas and plans to see what has the best outcome, what happens to stop it, what can be done against it, etc.

Other talks of multiverses, us being a simulation ourselves, then there was a massive info dump on stars, planets, moons, and a coast to coast eclipse this year that stretches the US. Osiris was born during an eclipse.Lots of connections to prophecy predicting this eclipse and multiple connections to osiris.

Shit gets spoopy.

> He was commonly depicted as apharaohwith a complexion of either green (the color of rebirth) or black (alluding to the fertility of the Nile floodplain)

According to wikipedia again.

links dude, even if its the most absured psudo website

You are... you know what, you're doing great!

Ok...I'll bite on the of chance you are asking a legit question.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is, in a nutshell, the qualification for a Christian. Do you...

Believe Jesus Christ is one third of the trinity, the one the only Son of God? Do you believe he was born of a virgin as the promised messiah of the Jews? Do you believe he died for your sins (I.e. Violations of the law of God), was buried, and rose again, as it was prophesied in the scriptures?

If so, you're in! If not, you should probably get to praying that the Holy Spirit open the scriptures to you. King James is as good/bad as any other translation, but the errors are know by biblical scholars. Easier to correct.

The BlueLetterBible app will give you free access to most biblical research tools for free.

YouTube has Robert Breaker, who does good teaching videos. Time is short user! If I'm wrong, I'll be as dead as the rest of you. But...if I'm right...the payoff is HUGE!

I may not have a lot of rewards in heaven, but I'll take living in a tent by the river side versus a mansion and riches here on this rock.

Might also check out Thru the Bible by J. Vernon McGee. Hard not to like the guy. If you are a nerd (and who here isn't?) you will like Chuck Missler.

Good luck, Godspeed, and hope to see you soon in the land where we will never shitpost again!

Assuming that the CIAs intent would be to suppress rather than amplify the unrest is a pretty big assumption

>Double slit

seven vagĂ­nas

Operation BRONZE HELMSMAN

Operation COPPER PILOT

Operation SILVER COXSWAIN

Operation MERCURY SAILOR

Operation TITANIUM C.O.B.

for

you

>someone asks for an explanation
>tell them to fuck off

faggot retard

If they have supercomputers that can determine the best course of action based on current happenings, how does it react to someone from the future who knows exactly what will happen and is acting out what has already happened? Is it reacting as it should, or does it come up with a whole new set of algorithms?

I FOUND AN EXPLORATION NOTES

LITERALLY DESCRIBED IT AS FLAT AND SHALLOW

pipa.neaq.org/2014/08/2014-sea-winslow-reef-july-31.html

They don't quite have them yet. They will in four months though.

it's probably a really dangerous and irresponsible way of governing, but they think they're being smart.

Your Wrong. The Seven Headed Dragon, with seven tails and seven crowns, will be victorious. All Hail the king of the underworld or some shit

the flat area is called a guyot

yup, multiple arguments that humanity final evolution is a spiritual singularity.
With the quantum slit experiment it shows that the past is tied to the present as much as the future is. People suggest that we humans experience time in a cross-section when it can be a single thing all at once. Like a domino chain or a reel of film.

While these lines are linear and unchangeable, human consciousness is like a train that rides along them. Through your choices, perseverance, discipline, effort, and most importantly, faith, you can move your spirit throughout these timelines. When people truly have faith in something, and hold an ideal, they can wish it into reality in enough numbers.
There was a time where a Russian(or maybe it was austrian? Something about the rosary) town literally prayed away a foreign occupation that still lists no reason for pulling out.

B8

are you affiliated with a religious institution?

where are your links

did you learn this at a library, om the internet, from people

where

So their supercomputers gather info on all consumers that regularly post on Reddit, Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc. in order to run simulations and plan their next course of action.

If that's the case, they would be totally unprepared and taken off-guard when fighting against 'chaos', right?

By being unpredictable, we stand a chance against them. A swarm of locusts.

>Google built arsenal gear

It begins in St. Louis with the black sun

>land where we will never shitpost again

Why would you damn me to such a hell

thanks for the nod in the right direction user

Time is an illusion, matter is an illusion, the self is an illusion...what is real? This is why im agnostic and not atheist. Religion is on to something thats for sure

BLACK HOLE SUN....
WON"T YOU COME...

We have to be better than mere chaos. We have to take control. What they know and will never say is that we have access to the same technologies that they do, albeit in a convoluted way. Once people have been prepared to receive the truth, we can let them have it. But it is a big truth, the implications of which boggle the mind. Remember, the evidence is all there. All that really matters is attention. We can pull levers and spin dials in similar ways to the assholes. That has always been part of the message, and we need to make it more popular.
We have control.

hail satan

it sounds like a machine that runs better by having the input fit the apparatus rather than the apparatus being able to reliably measure diverse data