As a social darwinist and eugenicist...

As a social darwinist and eugenicist, we should be encouraging racemixing since it is a fact that mixed race people are genetically superior due to hybrid vigor. It is the best way to improve the human species and ultimately end racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
jstor.org/stable/4145377
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at all the shit white people have done, and then look at all the shit other races have done.

The difference is remarkable, lets continue on that path.

Choose your next words wisely

as something of a libertarian i believe one should do whatever they please.

whether it should be encouraged or not is a different matter.

im all for it, i would encourage my white wife
to host gangbangs while i go out 40's for the crew

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Source: news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
“Nonwhite daters gain status by dating any White. Whites, on the other hand, have little to gain by dating minorities.” Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192
90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

I agree, but it needs to be a good mix like East Asians and whites. Merging blacks and whites just makes retarded offspring.

just wait until you realize only white people can sustain a limited gov

Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples. Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples. Source: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

Nice copypasta there, faggot

>if we mix people with low iq's with people with high iq's we will get offspring with even higher iq's
die

>"hybrid vigor"

BullShit talk.

A lot of these reasons are arguments for why whites and Asians should not breed outside their groups, but for niggers it's an upgraded to mix with the outside races.

You've not done anything.

Ethno-nationalism for White people is a pipe dream because of the pervasive disease of liberalism.

mixed is better than black but it ruins the white

Prove hybrid vigor first before you make the world a far worse place

Hybrid vigor only occurs among actual hybrids and even that is now controversial. What you're looking for is outbreeding depression.

Hybrid vigor only matters when a population is inbred for a certain characteristic and has genes for other functions in decline.

The """vigour""" only comes from a return to standard function for some characteristics.

>posted using a language whites developed from a home whites designed in a country whites built

> just wait until you realize only white people can sustain a limited gov

not true. most of africa's governments are quite limited, though not in the way you'd probably want.

I wish I was that baby

baka
>flag
cringe af

>it needs to be a good mix like East Asians and whites

>my heart

DAT TITTY

eat a fucking nigger dick you fucking useless subhuman baboon faggot

>On site made by white male with computer made
by white male

What you want is extraordinarily cruel. Outbreeding depression is also a thing.

>superior mongrel meme

Yeah dude, just look at how great South America turned out!

>that picture

Every time I see a white woman with a disgusting mudshark baby I have the sudden urge to throw them both into a wood chipper. I'm not really a violent person but If the laws of this country allowed it, I would.

if if if if if if if

>interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
wow I didn't know that

>Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I'm slender and healthy and I will never date a black man.

Is this what they say, take a picture, it will last longer? LMAO

So true

lol, where's that pic from?

>what is dysgenics
>what is 85 IQ and the continuation of civilization
>what is diversity is intrinsically a beautiful thing that should be preserved, not mingled

Fucking kikes

they're disgusting

on the day of the rope they will perish; all of the undesirables, that is

No need to encourage. Have you taken a look at all the fucking weeboos on this site. It's inevitable.

Do all these fuckwads not realize Sup Forums was inspired by anima/mange?

the manga, i mean.

Me too.

Me too.

me want milky

>it is a fact that mixed race people are genetically superior due to hybrid vigor.
lets see 6 peer reviewed sources

Niggers

I thought this even before pol
just never seemed right to me, a white woman pissing away her life and genetics for nothing.

Hybrid is a marketing ploy originally intended for vegetable plants

this is the type of apathetic mindset that's allowed the current jewish degeneracy

>1 post by this ID
Hybrid vigor does not work that way

Congrats on admitting defeat.

I grabbed it from some Sup Forumsnon a while back. I can't remember where it is from. Sorry.

hybrid vigour is a meme, it does not exist. what's really happening is breaking the retarded standards impost by purebreeders lessening the congenital defects that pure breeds usually perpetuate. in a society where people choose their partners, this is not a problem.

Such a pretty woman.
A genuine shame she's taken that road.

Social darwinism has witnessed the failure of niggers and nonwhites+nonasians in society for a very long time, if you are what you claim to be then you should not really be encouraging racemixing since it goes counter to your hands-off purpose as a social darwinist

This is a slide thread btw

sage

>African governments

The only legitimate governments that aren't just a bunch of kangz an sheit fighting over control of a region are Ethiopia/Egypt/South Africa (at least for now) and the states it envelops/Morocco and maybe Kenya

This

This, white people have the biggest governments in the world. No one beats us in government size except for the chinese probably.

(OP)
>cites Hybrid Vigor....
Hasn't studied Hybrid Depression

Vigor aplies to 1st or 2nd gen... then opposite takes place

We use hybrid vigor in crops all the time. Before you say "but user, plants and humans are different," let me say that genetics doesn't give a shit about your feelings. That being said, here is how we use hybrid vigor with crops:

>Be seed company
>Develop multiple lines of crop
>With each line, focus on one or maybe a couple or a few specific traits
>Inbreed the fuck out of these lines to emphasize said traits
>Cross retardo inbred lines in specific ways to combine these emphasized traits
>Get hybrid vigor from a very controlled process
>Produce plants that are all very consistent and uniform

You should note that the offspring of the hybrid plants will often not breed true to the parent. You could theoretically use this method to, say, breed a super soldier if you wanted to and had several generations to conduct human experiments.

It gets different when taking two or more populations that are adapted to different conditions and crossing them. You won't have specific emphasized phenotypes that are going to come through. Some offspring are going to be better adapted to their environment than either parent, and some will be much worse adapted than either parent. It is the latter who will find life to be very cruel. This is called outbreeding depression.

This only benefits niggers. It lowers the iq of the whites and increases their chance of mental illness, sickness, and other such maladies. This is called outbreeding depression

As a social darwinist and eugenicist, we should be encouraging racemixing, so as to breed-out the race-traitor gene.

This is a jungle Asian mixed with a Jew, retard

as far as i know, whites are going extinct for two reasons:
1.- they are bunch of fucking cuck degenerates (yes and even though you made a lot of thing, you have now fallen into the gloomy pit of degeneracy, apathy, nihilism, and because of that you'll disappear just like romans did)
2.- worshipping kikes (seriously though, why the fuck do you continue doing so when it's abundantly clear they hold in disregard all goys and that they will take away everyone's shekels eventually?)

If Hybrid Vigor is your goal we already have it
Europeans and East Asians have admixture with Neanderthals, whereas Southeast
Asians, the Indian Subcontinent and Australian Aborigines have mixture with
Denisovans. West Africans have admixture with Heidelbergensis. And other sub-
Saharan Africans have admixture with potentially unknown groups of hominids.

...These are excluded admixtures that are not shared between the races

....Meaning not only are the races different races of homo sapiens, but the different human
races are each up to 10% of a completely differing human -species- from each other.
Aborigines are up to 6% Denisovan, and do not share that with whites who are up to 4% Neanderthal, who do not share that with Aborigines, etc.

The races, genetically, are up to 10% different SPECIES from each other. Intermingling these species-distinct hybrids into one race will remove their hybrid differences.

>as a social darwinist

that'll be enough for me

Debunked countless times. Mixed race offspring have lower IQ and are significantly more prone to mental disorders

hybrid vigor is always improperly applied to race-mixing. It's only applicable when the two parental races are already inbred to the point of unhealthy genetic traits being prevalent (like tay sachs with Ashkenazim Jews and sickle cell with blacks). Obviously breeding with another racial population that doesn't have a high frequency of these genetic defects gives your offspring a better chance at being free from the disease, hence, vigor. Fortunately, white genetics are actually quite diverse and have a low frequency of genetic defects. There is no benefit to mixing with sub-Saharan or other non-white races. It actually increases the chances of sicker and weaker offspring since they face a 50-75% chance of losing whatever racial genetic advantage they had, on top of unforeseen consequences from interactions with foreign genetic traits (hence why products of wmaf couples end up as mentally ill Elliot Rogers or the majority of American black-white hybrids being even more violent and dumb than their original native African ancestors).

>not Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, and Rwanda

Nice try shill

You're fucking talking about mixes like fucking EDM subgenres...this is the real shit that needs to be talked about in academia.

I've always thought this even before I considered myself racist. I used to not care about race at all but whenever I saw a nigger and a white woman/man together I just immediately thought "trash" because that's what they are.

YOU JUST KNOW.