ROGER STONE

I found out about this dude today, why have I never seen anything posted about him here?

he was playing dirty tricks and setting up fights between chunk and seedman long before you stumbled in from reddit last weekend.

Bro he triggered Cenk right before he lost it on Alex Jones last year

because you're a fucking newfag that's never put any effort into learning about politics or current events?

Even fucking t_d must talk about him, god damn

Fuck off Roger

he's the biggest niggerfaggot out there

Ha

Roger Stone is a political genius desu

Another Roger Sterling (Mad Men) looking guy. First, I've noticed Anderson Cooper, James Woods, and more recently, Mike Pence. Beyond this initial impression, I don't know anything about him.

Roger Stone is a snake, but an admirable one. He is a pioneer of disinfo and trolling the msm to achieve politically and financially expedient outcomes. He's everything you despise about politics in a guy you can't really hate.

Watch the documentary about him on Netflix, dude is a fucking boss. The only thing I can criticize about him is his support of the gays.

check out "get me roger stone"

hows that tinfoil treating you?

He's full of shit.

That's the one I was recommending, it was intredasting as fuck

I'm just waiting for a real Sterling Cooper ad corporation to show up.

Didn't like how he lied about meeting/talking with Julian Assange.
He's a semi popular edgelord

seems like a major faggot tbqh famiglia

Somebody post that picture of his Fookn head

He's a doofus

Nah that's what I admire about the guy. He uses all of the dirty politics against the mainstream politicians. He fights fire with fire.

he did the presidential election livestream with alex jones

look up that if you are interested in him, hours of conversation with a nice backdrop

He is a national treasure. A real slime ball for the good guys though.

Isn't he a literal cuck?

He's an old vestigial kike from the Nixon days. Been in Trump's corner since day one, but has a bad habit of either LARPing about shit or just spreading baseless shit. Alex Jones-tier at times, spot on at others. Being a kike, he will always worship muh Israel.

Im guessing you just watched the new Netflix documentary lmao