America vs Australia, who would win in all out war?

America vs Australia, who would win in all out war?

Australia
Sage

You mean after we wiped everyone else out?

Australia, fuck America. Corrupt pig nation that fuels its own military industrial complex - at least Australia is pretty diverse.

Probs America.
You out number us by a lot.
Pretty sure your army alone has 1 million soldiers and our entire military only has like 60 000 people.

America is twice as diverse as Australia.

You got beat by emus, I think if America just sent 20,000 chihuahuas after you, you would lose

>Already an American Vassel state
Send 100,000 men and kill all the non whites please

Does Australia have nukes? US nuke subs all around the Pacific.

neg

We would obviously, amerisharts cant compete...

HAHAHAHAH YES!!!

I FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO USE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SCREENCAP I SAVED 2 YEARS AGO

why do you think we have so many asians imported here

America doesn't even have to directly engage the Aussies to win

>Arm and train Emu forces
>Win

This is a joke.....I hope

Russia vs French Polynesia, who would win in an all out war?

The entire southern hemisphere has no nukes.

get rekt cunt we'd rape you fuckers so much your male population would all claim to be female while females claim to be male which means the world raped america

AC/DC is Australian so thanks for the tunes clapistanos

But then you guys will havebto deal with the emus

You sure?

Yes newfag.

Better than dealing with the abos

this, what a stupid question

We would

The jews

If we are gone from Earth, you would've been dead for years.

Let's trade all of our blacks for all of your whites.

We have those too

I approve

We'd still be living with niggers either way.

congratz user

>all out war
Well that depends, Australia, how many million citizens are you willing to lose to radiation poisoning before you say uncle?

None of you can compete.

All we have to do I see ally ourselves with the emus

If Aussies lost to emus I doubt they have the capability to fight America.

Australia, you can run out of bullets but you can't tun out of boomerangs since they always return = infnite ammo.

They only return if you miss bruv

RARE FLAG

New Zealand

I'm sorry aussies, but you'd get fucking destroyed.

All america has to do is draft emus into the army and we've practically won the war

we will rise

>America vs Australia, who would win in all out war?

Israel.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa

Divide and conquer: the thread

pre-gun ban, australia

now that Australia has been cucked, they don't have the weaponry, and they don't have the agricultural base to survive very long out in the bush

im sorry is this an actual question.

No one will truly understand how kawaii desu ne New Zealand girls and sheep are.

90% of Australia will look identical before and after America nukes it.

What
China is more important to NZ and AU existing than USA.
lmao

Well you'd be living with white trash, but they aren't so bad. Do you want to come here, or are we coming there?

are you retarded m8

Australia would be one of the last country I would want a war with. Great Britain and Australia bro's.
Too bad about Canada, though. Need a family intervention there

I was calling you a nigger.
>American education

No...
Do you think as soon as USA disappears we'll get invaded?
Both of us have more allies than just you and China is useful for our economies.
We get a lot of shit from there and sell them a lot of shit.

Australia. We don't tolerate casualties at all.

I would not fight against you guys so I guess AUS? Spent a few months in Queensland....Cairns and then North at Wonga Beach then into the Daintree forest. Chill people...reminded me of rednecks here in the states. Barramundi or however you fucks spell it was delish. That isn't a bad thing.

Australia And America friends forever

Which one is in your pic?

A sheep.
Unfortunatly the sheep/human half-breeds don't really work, so we have to keep some Kawaii Human females around for breeding purposes.
And those fucking Maoris are still here, we should stop giving them gibs as a reward for killing the actual natives but we can't because of some piece of paper or something.

yes but australia is a smarter and more egalitarian society...for now

I think everyone here loves Australia desu. How can you hate Australia?

>who would win?

>USA declares war on Australia
Depends on how it's waged.
If we exclude nukes, invading Australia without air infiltration, bombing runs or spearheaded massive force displays would be really, really difficult.
The further inland you move the worse it will get for any human being or machine on the frontier.
Hell, this is assuming the British and China don't stomp the incoming forces and call the world to war.

Taking alliances out, then the US or Australian invaders either side would honestly be extremely difficult to persist.
Australians could make ground through vulnerable coastlines but you have massively armed populace at the ready for militia outstanding, and Americans for each city or bushland area they survey they're gonna be in Guerrilla warfare for the rest of the time they hold it.

Australia for sure, I just hope w never have to test it.

D-Dont be mad my uh..a-ausiebros!

This would never happen. Americans and Aussies are too much alike. Kiwis and the Brits are close, but Americans and Aussies are super similar peoples with similar histories. I can't imagine we would ever have a political beef. But, duh, America would win. We can afford the good shit. But Aussies would fuck us up pretty good. I'd never pick a fight with an Aussie.

>america
>winning a war
i mean they did win one time when they got their independence so i guess they might have a chance

And they won the civil war.....and lost.
Well shit.

Wait..you are being serious? It wouldn't be a war it would be a massacre due to our technology. Also it would never happen. We love you guys.

*Looks at Vietnam war*
Right...

They had a lot of help, I wouldn't say it counts.

Are we talking about total war? I don't even like entertaining the possibility of war with you guys desu. It would never happen.

Did Australia win any wars without help? Or New Zealand?

emu's would win

Advanced faggotry dot jpg. Go back to Russia you cross dressing shill. America and Australia love each other. Google Holden Monaro you shit sucking snownigger

>restrains self from bringing up the diggers

canada

Do you understand the terrain, training and persistence of Australian military and special forces?

Actually in the interest of combat your military is one that has an extremely high consumption to manpower ratio. Massive reactionary orders issued to small, but penetrative enemy tactics.

Your military is certainly powerful, but your technology utilization is about on-par if not inferior with ours and tactically as a smaller force in such terrain we perform more suitably for extensive combat.

question really is what would it take for burgers and dingos to war

Hm.
Other than New Zealand wars I can't think of a war that New Zealand was the main party of.
Before that was just tribe fighting.
Everything after that was helping someone else.
But New Zealand wars I don't think count since British troops were involved.
So I guess no.
But I can't think of a war we've been in on our own either.

see

New Zealand did nothing wrong

Calm down burger.
Your blood pressure will get too high!
Just eat another burger and relax, there you go.

OP actually asks a good question.

There's also emus we would have to face.

I hope USA doesn't have to go to war with NZ or Aus.

If you do I'll defend my sheep field to my dying breath though.
Fuck off they're my Kawaii sheep.

But you can have Auckland, please take away all the smelly chinese people.

>muh technology
so much of that is either shared with us or is fucked when you lose pine gap

You're fucked mate.
People who laugh at the Emu war have never faced an Emu in combat.

I didn't say they did. Or that Australia did either. I was just wondering

Real question is who would win between Vietnamese farmers and Emus?

Jesus Christ...fine you win. Can we drink a beer together and get on with it?

America and Australia
We both use the war as an excuse to push all our foreigners and liberals o to the front lines
They all die terrible deaths due to "identification accidents" and "misfires"
The war ends, then we team up to Nuke Europe into a hellfire
After that we proceed to wipe out every living thing on two legs in Canada and invite half of Straya to live there so that they have two massive land masses to call their own.
Then we watch the world burn

Ha, check this one, it's from 1908. Notice anything unusual ?

Most burgers dont know about your true jungle defenses...pic related

>who would win
Is this even a serious question?

>who would win

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHJAHAHA we would shit on them in 2 seconds.

Meme war ...or war war?

Here's the thing mate, America and Australia will literally never go to ear with each other
You guys would turn on England before you would fight us. We're the closest thing with has to a brother, the vast majority of our values are exactly the same, we hate everyone lse for the same reasons.
You got a better chance of us going to war with Japan than you, and that's saying something

>what actually happens
we tell the brass it's war so they keep paying for what's really the world's biggest piss-up